PDA

View Full Version : So I tried this and it worked. . .

minion5
08-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Back by popular demand (and because my inbox had requests for me to put it back)

Things to know:

Most people I've met tend to think that love spells do not work. However, due to the fact that I believe "nothing," I've realized that, while you can't FORCE someone to fall in love with you, you may induce symptoms of love into someone. You may break this down however you please, but this spell, just like anything else, is simply like giving your target a bouquet of flowers. This is just a gesture they can't see.

Before I get into details about this spell, I would like to state the following:

I've created this spell through the use of symbolism a long time ago. This spell, to many, would be considered morally unethical and manipulative. While I do welcome any and all opinions, i do not wish to be the target of negative comments in regards to what you believe is right and wrong. I say this because I believe that there are others such as myself who seek information and knowledge.

MAIN NOTE: I will say this in as polite a manner as possible. THE SENSE OF MORALS THAT YOU CURRENTLY HOLD, BE THEY GOOD OR NOT, IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM. . Also, I'm not a Wiccan or a Pagan. I study the basics of Chaos Magic (meaning I can discard belief systems at will). Feel free to poke and prod fun at this if you'd like to, but in the end, is it really worth it? Will it make you feel better to know that you told me that I was wrong and that I'm practicing something "evil?"

Also, you use this at your own risk. That's all.

Now then, this spell was performed in my early teenage years, as well as performing a lesser version recently in my adulthood. Both were people that, before the spell, were considered basic friends.

You will need:
-4 Red Candles
-Olive Oil
-Something that belongs to them
-a flat surface in a private area
-At least a basic knowledge of meditation, as well as a clear motive (this can't be stressed enough)
-A drop of your own blood (if you can't use blood, use something else).
-Your own mantra

Material Details:
-The four candles that I used were Red Taper Candles, as I found that these fit the "flavor" that I was going for (I believe that the mood of a spell is very important). You may use whatever type of candle you wish, however (during my second spell, I used a 5th candle . . . rectangular, white, and vanilla scented, as a means to lessen the effect of the spell).
-While I have listed Olive Oil, I personally used vegetable oil the first time I've cast this spell. I feel that the oil acts to absorb the energy you're emitting.
-I've listed "something that belongs to them," as this, back then, was the best way to link the spell to the person I had in mind. For both of these, I convinced them to draw a picture for me. While you may use whatever you could get your hands on (be it a digital picture of them, a piece of hair, a pencil, keychain, etc) I recommend getting something that would mean something to them.
-Flat surface. . . . while you do not NEED to have a private area, I highly recommend it. You should be putting your heart and perhaps your very soul into this spell and having it in an area where everyone roams constantly (such as a livingroom or hallway) may not be a positive idea (depending on your belief system)
-you will need a drop of your own blood to bind yourself to the spell and to the person you have in mind. More on this later. (if you can't use blood, use something else.)
-I will not be giving the "mantra" that I used. Not out of selfishness, but because you need one that fits YOUR needs. It must be something that fits your personality and style. It could be poetry, random syllables, or whatever suits you.

Now, onto the spell itself.

First, I had to prepare the area. The flat surface that I used was located in my room on a makeshift "alter." I would cleanse this area by burning one white candle upon its surface daily and dusting it off while thinking of all impurities leaving it. In preparation for the spell, I would cleanse the area for a week.

For a week, I would meditate for one hour at night with no noise and no music. The aim of this meditation was to practice the act of temporarily separating my emotions of "love/lust/attachment/insert theoretical feeling here" so I could do so during the spell. While I do admit that emotion indeed fuels a spell, I do find that, for me, having clear intent without emotional blockage is more effective. However, if you wish to use emotion to fuel your spell, feel free to do so.

On the night of the spell, I would meditate once again for one hour. You may perform the spell on whichever day you wish, though my spell crossed into midnight of a Friday. Once done, I placed the four taper candles on each corner of my alter. Before lighting them, I took a knife and cut the tip of my finger (1/4 of an inch, like a papercut). I then dabbed my blood on all four candles.

Once dabbed, I lit the candles and placed the artwork of my target in the center of the alter and dabbed a drop of my blood in the center of it (if you can't use blood, use something else). After this, i oiled each candle in its center (while lit, to specify).

NOTE: Throughout this entire process, I remained emotionless while trying to "sense" the energy filling the area (if you begin to feel dizzy, you're doing it right).

Once everything was in place, I stared at the artwork in the center of the alter. I envisioned pure energy entering into the artwork, followed by whispering the first part of my mantra (yes, I am serious about not providing the mantra that I used). Then, I took the artwork and lit it using each candle and I let it burn to ashes while whispering the second part of my mantra. Once the smoke cleared completely and the ashes were no longer singing, I went back to meditating upon the energy. I envisioned it flowing outwards and into the mind and soul of the target of my spell. I did this until the taper candles burned 3/4 of their lengths. After this, I blew them out and dissipated the energy within my room (by putting away the candles, moving my alter to another part of my room and placing random things on it, turning on the lights, playing music, and watching television).

The next day, I found that the spell worked a bit too well. It was to the point that it made me a bit uncomfortable at first. I will save you the details of what happened.

That, in itself, is my spell in a nutshell. You may alter/add/omit anything you wish to at your discretion.

WARNING: I felt the need to put this warning at the BOTTOM of this due to the fact that this is the location that it is most likely to be read (rather than being skipped if placed at the top). I must warn you that this spell, if performed with true intensity and desire for someone to "love you," will have long-term effects. Aside from love, they will feel severe attachment/obsession, which is not to be taken lightly (and, to most, is considered wrong). Shrug this warning off if you like, but you have been warned. Do not play with dynamite just to see what it does. . .

minion5
08-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Well knowledge is knowledge :D

It's like a gun. One would be wary when pulling the trigger, don't you think?

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Wary? Not me. I left spell work so long ago I can't remember anymore. :cool:

Yes, using spells to get people to love you is so EASY.. using magick to grant your ego's needs is extremely easy.

How about next time you do magic to silence the EGO and all those wants and desires?

Seriously dude, get some balls.

ZeldaFitz
08-29-2009, 01:35 PM
I agree. Silencing the ego is one of the hardest acts to accomplish, but very rewarding and soul clearing. It is the age of the quick fix, and we all know what happens when you skip steps and rush right in, we who have worked out butts off to get to this point, but hey if that is your deal, then go ahead.

minion5
08-29-2009, 09:08 PM
perhaps this was not the forum to post this on?

In which case, this section of the forums, the "love spell" section, should not exist :(

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 09:10 PM
perhaps this was not the forum to post this on?

Or any, for that matter.
But maybe there are forums devoted to low magick.

ZeldaFitz
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Well to be fair there is a spell section, and I guess it was put here for a reason. I apologise for my rant.

minion5
08-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Or any, for that matter.
But maybe there are forums devoted to low magick.

My apologies for posting relevant information in a relevant topic. this is nothing like the old occult forums that looked into results and how the spell was performed rather than ragging on what is right or wrong or what one believed to be correct and incorrect.

EDIT: I'm removing the spell and will just continue to read what others write in other threads. . .

ZeldaFitz
08-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I wouldn't remove it, they put this section here for just that.

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't remove it, they put this section here for just that.

I'm not sure if using blood is allowed though? Not sure.

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Removing the spell is giving in to other's opinions. There was no reason to take it off. This is not the old OF, I know I was an old timer there. I wouldn't let what was posted here dissuade you, you must learn that there are Occultists who have moved way beyond low magick. This is where you are at this stage in your practices, a year from now you will no doubt be pursuing a different study.
very true. thank you.

LVX,
Frater LeL

minion5
08-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Removing the spell is giving in to other's opinions. There was no reason to take it off. This is not the old OF, I know I was an old timer there. I wouldn't let what was posted here dissuade you, you must learn that there are Occultists who have moved way beyond low magick. This is where you are at this stage in your practices, a year from now you will no doubt be pursuing a different study.

Thing is, I don't delve into "black or white" or "low and high" or "right or wrong."
I delve into practicing techniques that work. Those that work are the ones I stick to.

Even still, I've listed it in such a way that the spell could fit the techniques of anyone.

Note: I removed it because I, unlike many, do not follow strict occult studies and therefore have a different view on magic (you could say it's a cross between occultist techniques and chaos magic perhaps). Because of this, I believe that this is not the place to put this if I wish to have productive feedback for improvements and what did or didn't work. The only thing I've received in this thread is just what you said: opinions in regards to it being wrong.

This is the last post I'll be making :(

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Thing is, I don't delve into "black or white" or "low and high" or "right or wrong."
I delve into practicing techniques that work. Those that work are the ones I stick to.

Even still, I've listed it in such a way that the spell could fit the techniques of anyone.

Note: I removed it because I, unlike many, do not follow strict occult studies and therefore have a different view on magic (you could say it's a cross between occultist techniques and chaos magic perhaps). Because of this, I believe that this is not the place to put this if I wish to have productive feedback for improvements and what did or didn't work. The only thing I've received in this thread is just what you said: opinions in regards to it being wrong.

This is the last post I'll be making :(
Well, there is no discussion here, because, i believe, all you posted was a spell. What is there to discuss?

and i mean that in an open, conversation starting way.

LVX

minion5
12-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Back to the top with ye. I've re-posted my spell, and I've posted a bit of (respectful, yet) colorful text that should get my point across.

This is here for people who are interested in using it. I realize that now.

If anyone doesn't like my spell, feel free to say so constructively, but this is a love spell section. This is a love spell. Don't like it? Oh well. :D

minion5
12-30-2009, 09:46 AM
It's a very basic spell but im not against it in any way. im guessing the four candles were for the four cardinal directions. By the way the red candles is what made it so strong not the blood. that and the astrology no doubt happened to be correct. Red is used more for passion, I suggest using pink or white for purity if its love you seek. you should try engraving what you want on the candles or burn it on paper above them to make it stronger.

Im not so interested in spells as how they are done mind, but if you wouldn't mind posting the date you done the spell and wherabouts you live. ie. England, America, Africa, New Zealand etc. that would be of interest to me. please dont give out your exact residence tho. thnks. i just want to check the sky above.

-the spell was performed in Washington D.C.
-Pretty sure the moon was not out that day. I can't recall the exact date (this spell was performed years ago).
-no abnormal weather conditions.

Considering the fact that at that time I considered myself to be extremely lucky (considering the pure use of symbolism), I can't recall the exact day or conditions. I do know that it was during the fall in November with no adverse weather effects.

EDIT: I really need to start spreading my posts in other forums. But for now, I'll simply wait and observe a bit more.:cool:

jovovich1507
08-26-2011, 08:32 PM
so has anyone tried this with succes besides minion?