PDA

View Full Version : Documentary on the Church of Satan from 1970

parasearchers
08-29-2009, 02:00 PM
[Video Link Here] (http://parasearcher.blogspot.com/2009/08/documentary-on-church-of-satan-from.html)

Gareth Branwyn conjured up this fun 1970 documentary on the Church of Satan and its founder Anton Szandor LaVey. According to many friends of mine who knew LaVey, the "black pope" was, er, wicked smart, insightful, witty, and had the charisma of a great showman. Which of course he was. He also played a mean organ. I wish I'd met him! Satanis: The Devil's Mass

Fr_CV
08-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Now this here looks kinda cool.

Good post.

parasearchers
08-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Appreciate the kudos :)

Crom
09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
he was a two-bit hustler and a con-man he doesn't interest me and he doesn't scare me i mean i'm sure he was avante garde in the 60s but now he looks like a smurf on crack if you ask me

angeress
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Anton Levay was a unique man, who had many friends in high places, his book Satanic Witch is ideal for a lady to read, and Levay was a musician too.
Great interesting post, but did anyone here the rumour that Levay was also a Zionist operative incld.
That will not destroy the man's credibility with me because he was a man that actually opened the minds to others, and his books do highlight the hypocrites in a social way.
Great post, please some more.

angeress
10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
he was a two-bit hustler and a con-man he doesn't interest me and he doesn't scare me i mean i'm sure he was avante garde in the 60s but now he looks like a smurf on crack if you ask me

Is that the best remark you can come up with Crom? Well if he was a con-man like you state, he did it well OK.