PDA

View Full Version : i need help doing a spell

fish
08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
i need a spell or something to influence something, quick

i need a spell that will halt all constuction on my parents and my home(same home). its a nice house thats already built. and they are in alot of debt and cannot afford basic bills, they are also elderly and they are throwing their money away on expensive unecessary construction on the home.my parents have manic depression and they go into the mania stages and they get urges to randomly do construction,throw out expensive furniture and important or sentimental items, waste money changing everything around such as throwing out all brand new expensive furniture and replacing it with odd mismatched multiprint things. making the home look terrible and like a junkyard. there is a leapard print rug with pineapple theme furniture, you get the point. anyhow its a beautiful home and they want to throw out half of their money renovating and adding odd things to the home and destroying beautiful parts of the home.in the end they will be in major debt and may end up living in a shelter. and i dont have money to help them

how do i end this binge spree of them wasting money and have loud and harrasing constuction workers in the home all hours of the day.
i know what they are doing is wrong and connected to the manic spree.

they are being taken advantage of by this contractor because they are elderly. at this point my parents have trouble paying food bills and often go hungry, why are they wasting most of their savings to destroy the home? drill into walls and throw away necessary things

i am new at this and i have tried talking to them and they are stubborn and little confused and they cant be negotiated with.
they often jump into impulsive behavior, make decisions that end up ruining things in the end for everyone.
they dont like to take time to think who they will hurt in the end , when they jump into decisions impulsively which usually leads to people and things being harmed.

anyhow, if it is safe. im new to this.... i actually am not pagan or anything like that. ive never done a spell. if it is safe, is there a spell to halt all constuction on the home and stop my parents from throwing out the furniture.
i dont want to do anything that isnt safe, are there certain rules or things.i just want to influence things in a better way, in a positive way.
there is no changing their mind. is there a way i can cause the contacting/constuction company to close down, or for them to refuse to work on my house, or just randomly for the constuction and throwing out furniture to halt?

just to stop the constuction and the throwing out furniture

i dont want to do anything dangerous, but what can i do, what are some creative ideas? what kind of a spell is there. can someone direct me to a spell and instructions on what to do?

can i do this? since im new to this and dont follow any witchcraft religion?

please help as soon as possible

Belphebe
08-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Do you have a Catholic store near you, buy a St, Joseph's statue, it costs about 3.95 and it comes with a prayer. Either bury the statue at the house in question or put it in the window of the house in question, say the prayer for nine days and each time after saying the prayer state your intent. If you can not afford the statue write your intent on a piece of paper and light a candle ask St Joseph for help, then burn the paper.

fish
08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
im not a christian or catholic. im jewish so they might not want me putting a st statue in the home.

i dont know alot about saints and dont pray to them.

im confused how to do this, is there any non christian way

or any other creative ideas on how to get my parents to stop acting compulsively and doing things that harm people. they are harmful in many ways.

this constructive thing is minor compared to other things they do. they have asian workers tearing apart our house, its costing them thousands of dollars and its a waste and a waste of their money that they need.its ANNOYING, theres people drilling and tearing off an entire wall of our house. theres some very nice artwork on the outside of our home. you cant get it like that anymore because the house was built years ago. they are tearing it all apart on this spree. they should stop the construction but i need some creative ideas on how to block them from doing this anymore or other things when its needless.

i cant like sue the construction company.

i dont have any idea

Belphebe
08-31-2009, 08:38 PM
you don't have to be christian, i am not. you can light a red candle give an offering of grape juice or wine to Durga, she is not a saint, she is a goddess.

zero
09-01-2009, 03:48 AM
depending on your parents, any magic could be seen as sinful. so even magic supposedly descended from Israelis could be seen as an abomination. It really depends upon your parents beliefs...as well as your own + flexibility. That said there are some really good suggestions here imo. There is no fast track for your wiles, a more mundane feat may be in order. learn, practice, and fail; succeed and proceed.

ThisIsNecessary
09-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Holy crap, please ban bullfrog now. It was amusing for a while but now its just tiring.

If you are able to perform magick in secret then you need to learn how to develop your own skills in your own system, or whatever paradigm of magick you choose. I understand you may need a quick fix and this is unfortunate. Maybe the sincerity of your urgency on this matter might help.

You say youve never casted a spell? Then start quick and easy if you really really need to. Try sigils, or better yet use candle magick. Carve your desire on the candle and meditate on it as it burns. Get a picture of your parents and put it under the candle too if you have one. Make a simple sacrifice to a god/ess of your choosing and write out an invocation stating your intent. This would be by far the simplest suggestion I could give for someone with no experience in spellwork, and the ideas given by Belphebe are worth trying too!

Give them a try, you'll need to poke your nose around websites like these to get more ideas but its worth it in the end. Just make sure your heart is in the right place and that your actions are justified. Take magick seriously, and you just might get better results.

Andyr
09-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Have the construction workers met your sister yet fish ? surely in her possessed state that would be enough to make then not come back lol ...

Asides from that your parents behavior as it were, does seem to fit in with the whole triangle of problems your having and have been having for a good few years now...

Simple spells are not going to help you here in light of what your telling us in the other thread mate I'm sorry to say... You really do need to take the bull by the horns so to speak and get to the root of the problem and deal with it at source...

In your case I think the questions I would be asking myself to start with is "how strong is my faith?" (that can be faith in yourself alone or some deity / God or Jesus or even your favorite teddy bear! I kid you not!) and secondly "how strong is your love?"

With those two basic things alone you can make miracles happen my friend :)

EDIT: P.S. I would just like to add that the spells suggested were good one's with the exception of bullfrogs lol that was a bit off the wall to say the least :p ... I interpreted that one as being "tongue in cheek" and hey it possibly might even work, though I would not like to be the guy to try it :D

My own methods are a tad controversial and since you guys do not know me, may I just again say that I mean no disrespect to any others practices or techniques I read them all with great interest :)

zero
09-01-2009, 11:29 PM
I believe in the belief of chaos, but chaos magic is not really chaos by definition, chaos magic is the belief in a no holds bar, no restriction; I respect this.

I am curious bullfrogrule3, what numerology do you use in these lines of statements, and what do each line mean or whatever method of deduction. please help me in my noobness.

for a spell to be successful it must first be understood.

Andyr
09-02-2009, 12:12 AM
I believe in the belief of chaos, but chaos magic is not really chaos by definition, chaos magic is the belief in a no holds bar, no restriction; I respect this.

I am curious bullfrogrule3, what numerology do you use in these lines of statements, and what do each line mean or whatever method of deduction. please help me in my noobness.

for a spell to be successful it must first be understood.

As a guess I would say possibly he referenced Liber 777 .. mind I could be wrong :p as to me there is quite a few ways to calculate numerology, but in them all the end result is the same (or at least it should be)

A fascinating subject and well worth reading at least a little about it and the basic calculations on your birth date, your soul number and stuff can be very enlightening, mine is 8 6 8 (a bit of an odd one, lol that comes as no surprise :p)

zero
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
this method seems to be more a personal interpretation in symbolism. numerology is a method of reducing a word and combined words to numbers which have meanings and/or sympathies(it can also encompass much more than words such as birth dates etc.).

777 and other... is a good book, don't know how many I have gone through now, they need to make it in hardback, or maybe they are just good marketers.