PDA

View Full Version : MY weird case

Lunarlust
09-02-2009, 08:05 AM
hello this might sounds odd

i used to practice aura

the teacher in my school is in occult while i'm not

later i found that i can differentiate people who does have magick and not...

so i decided to strengthen my aura

what happen is that they become tremble when near me and couple of them who attacked me by using their spiritual beings are losing their spiritual beings because ......... i don't know why according to the information that i got their magick or maybe spiritual beings are destroyed because they trying to attack me.....

now whats bugging me is that i never had any problem with them until they the one that started first

they trying to shake hand with me or touching my shoulder from the back pretending they trying to called me

but in reality they planting a spiritual beings into me

i just feel it.. i feel like my body has another body

can anybody help me with this case??

how to detach it and prevent it later on...if i met them again??

Fr_CV
09-02-2009, 01:39 PM
uh, one, everyone has "magick" second, anyone can DO magick with enough will. It's not somethign special people have, i daresay its the paradigm of the culture, and your beliefs.

Belphebe
09-02-2009, 02:06 PM
hello this might sounds odd

i used to practice aura

the teacher in my school is in occult while i'm not

later i found that i can differentiate people who does have magick and not...

so i decided to strengthen my aura

what happen is that they become tremble when near me and couple of them who attacked me by using their spiritual beings are losing their spiritual beings because ......... i don't know why according to the information that i got their magick or maybe spiritual beings are destroyed because they trying to attack me.....

now whats bugging me is that i never had any problem with them until they the one that started first

they trying to shake hand with me or touching my shoulder from the back pretending they trying to called me

but in reality they planting a spiritual beings into me

i just feel it.. i feel like my body has another body

can anybody help me with this case??

how to detach it and prevent it later on...if i met them again??

What do you mean you use to practice Aura? You can't tell whether a person can do magick ot not, as it is innate in everyone.

ZeldaFitz
09-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Do you mean you can read aura's?

Balam_del_Monte
09-02-2009, 05:41 PM
i'm guessing you can read the auras of people and tell who is really active with their magickal ability