PDA

View Full Version : 4th day of lunar month

AharaVimaladvaita
09-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Hello to all,

I don't know where to ask that kind of quaestion and i hope it is ok to ask it here. So, my quaestion is about 4th day of lunar month. I don't know where that day will come? Can someone axplain me about that lunar days or how do they call them?

Fr_CV
09-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Hello to all,

I don't know where to ask that kind of quaestion and i hope it is ok to ask it here. So, my quaestion is about 4th day of lunar month. I don't know where that day will come? Can someone axplain me about that lunar days or how do they call them?

Just find a lunar calendar, and there you go. it goes by phases of the moon - one full moon to another is one lunar month. in the middle of the month is when there is no moon.

AharaVimaladvaita
09-06-2009, 05:43 PM
It's simple indeed :D... thank you very much!!

Belphebe
09-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Hello to all,

It is when the moon goes into a sign and the phase of the month. it can also mean that the sun and moon were created on the fourth day in Tibetan astrology. there is a moon phase calendar when you first go into the forum. We have just gone through a barley full moon in Pisces.

AharaVimaladvaita
09-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I have found something very useful on the internet She Devil.

Here is Link (http://kalender-365.de/lunar-calendar.php)

AharaVimaladvaita
09-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Belphebe thank you!

Belphebe
09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Belphebe thank you!

My pleasure.
AharaVimaladvaita

AharaVimaladvaita
09-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes that is true and i'm happy for that :D... Thanks to the God for creating a women :D ;) :P.

ZeldaFitz
09-09-2009, 08:12 PM
What a woman I am! LOL.