PDA

View Full Version : Creating a deal with Satan

angeress
10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Pacts with the Devil (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/rituals/pact/index.html)

Here is several ways this has happened, some do this and they are roughly bound for 7 years to benefit from the fruits of this pact.
This is a well known thing, and it has been hidden from many a Occultist, and believe you me please do not do this to be delibrately nasty because a nasty end can happen.

Diabolos11
10-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Pacts with the Devil (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/rituals/pact/index.html)

Here is several ways this has happened, some do this and they are roughly bound for 7 years to benefit from the fruits of this pact.
This is a well known thing, and it has been hidden from many a Occultist, and believe you me please do not do this to be delibrately nasty because a nasty end can happen.

As a long time Satanist I have no idea what you are on about! 7yrs? Nasty ends? Can you be a bit clearer about what you are saying here and in what way are you qualified to comment on Satanism?

angeress
10-11-2009, 12:31 PM
A 7-year span is the time when the pact with The Devil is beneficial for the person, but other rituals can extend the time limit.
BTW, I am an Occultist of a grey variety, and this is why I can to this forum.
The link I enclosed |I hope is something of interst.

Diabolos11
10-11-2009, 12:36 PM
A 7-year span is the time when the pact with The Devil is beneficial for the person, but other rituals can extend the time limit.
BTW, I am an Occultist of a grey variety, and this is why I can to this forum.
The link I enclosed |I hope is something of interst.

Such a time limit is nonsense. I'm well aware of Vera's website. I didn't ask what qualified you to come to this forum but to comment on Satanism. Writing this nonsense is not beneficial to those who are new to Satanism.

One's relationship with Satan is alway's beneficial, there is no time limit to this and no special rites to extend this!!??

angeress
10-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Understood, but I must admit I am like a child in a candy store where anything Occult is being discussed.
I read an article in some magazine a while back stating pacts with Satan, and some Magus did an elaborate ritual where blood letting was involved. It stated that the date for the ritual was 7 years, that is why I said this.
Anyway, I would rather deal with Satanists than narrow-minded God botherers. Just remember please, I am very interested in all these matters and actually I am new to certain things.
I am aware of Anton Levay, and his teachings sound like good old fashioned common sense.:cool:

Diabolos11
10-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Understood, but I must admit I am like a child in a candy store where anything Occult is being discussed.
I read an article in some magazine a while back stating pacts with Satan, and some Magus did an elaborate ritual where blood letting was involved. It stated that the date for the ritual was 7 years, that is why I said this.
Anyway, I would rather deal with Satanists than narrow-minded God botherers. Just remember please, I am very interested in all these matters and actually I am new to certain things.
I am aware of Anton Levay, and his teachings sound like good old fashioned common sense.:cool:

Fair enough, but please elaborate when making such points, for those who don't know better :)

I'm not a LaVeyan Satanist and his work has no relevaance to me now. It got me started in Satanism. At first I was agnostic then after some time in a traditional group, experience lead to me being "theistic". Nowday's I'm more inspired by the likes of the Temple of the Blacklight and Michael Ford. Though I don't fully share eithers "beliefs".

angeress
10-11-2009, 01:23 PM
So there are several branches of Satanism, I see the picture clearly.
Anton Levay was actually very brave for his era.

Diabolos11
10-11-2009, 02:31 PM
So there are several branches of Satanism, I see the picture clearly.
Anton Levay was actually very brave for his era.

Oh yes there are many branches and many that aren't affiliated with any branch, you could say there are as many branches as there are Satanists.

LaVey was the first to publish work and be open to the public, but one of the earliest known groups was the Lady of endor coven of the ophite cultus satanus which was started in 1948. LaVeyans may mock and say they were devil worshippers not Satanists, but I personally think someone who believes in the devil literally has a greater right to term themselves a Satanist then an atheist playing at being a Satanist.

angeress
10-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Make a thread about the organisation, so that I can learn about them please.:)

angeress
10-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Many of these old grimores have records in the Vatican, and Islam too has its clerics who are secret satanists too.
Has anybody here read Faust, because that story is based on a pact with the Devil.

Diabolos11
10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Pacts with the devil and or demons are common in the more theist versions of satanism. So called devils contracts were common in the middle ages and there are a few books on it. One of the more interesting being Le Dragon Rouge or the Grand Grimoire as it is also called. The contracts are mostly time or performance bound and the stake you make is your soul traditionally.

I write about some of the effects of this kind of magic in the book by Avalonia Books called Both Sides of Heaven.

As you write these pacts are a product of the middle ages and the mentality of the time. Though there may be groups and individuals who deal with such "pacts" in the same manner today, I've yet to encounter any.