PDA

View Full Version : The rumour about Levay and Mansfield

angeress
10-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Jayne Mansfield EXPOSED! (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/mansfield.htm)

Sorry about the link folks, but it does paint a sort of picture with the real story of this relationship. Apparently the target for Anton Levay's ire was Sam Brody who was absolutely jealous of this friendship.
Jayne Mansfield did not harm anyone but had the freedom to believe in what she wanted, and I did hear at the time that she was barred from entering Ireland because of her beliefs.

ZeldaFitz
10-11-2009, 06:20 AM
I remember this story and the relationship.

angeress
10-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Anton LeVay had so many Hollywood celebritiies as friends and allies, but most of the friendships were secret.
Did anyone know that a struggling Marilyn Monroe was also friendly with LeVay too.
Jayne Mansfield herself was a extremely intelligent woman, but alas she used the 'dumb blonde' role to much perfection and she ended up having no real acting success.
The real target of the car crash was Sam Brody, who was being a real pest to Lavay, Lavay warned Mansfield plenty of times but she took no notice.:(

evilone666
03-18-2010, 05:30 PM
From what I have read, Jane was an avid COS member. I've even seen a photo of her doing a ceremony witk La Vey

ZeldaFitz
03-18-2010, 09:35 PM
From what I have read, Jane was an avid COS member. I've even seen a photo of her doing a ceremony witk La Vey

There was a rumour that Princess Grace took part in La Vey's rituals, but I don't think there are any pictures of proof.

MissRachel
03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
hey...hey now bullfrog calm down its called spell check and type in order not all willy nilly

mysticalman3000
04-24-2011, 04:59 PM
from what i understand this is true, and karla lavey, anton's first daughter spoke on this subject on her fathers behalf, on a public television talk show in 1992, saying that brody had entered lavey's private ritual chambers messing with things and even lit a skull shaped candle, i cant post the link yet because im on a cell phone right now posting this, later tonight i should have the link posted in wich karla lavey speaks on this subject

JenP
10-27-2011, 02:50 AM
The greatest detail is given in "Secret Life Of A Satanist" by Blanche Barton. Such a great book for any satanist! Also you can search youtube for interviews w/ Karla or Zeena LaVey. Also I found several good interviews w/ Anton.