PDA

View Full Version : JFK was the reincarnation of Lincoln

angeress
10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Abraham Lincoln was the reincarnation of JFK - this is scary.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even looked up many of those things this site claims and it was in fact valid. And once you see the site you'll realize it was definitely not a coincidence.

notice you'll see everything as far as the 2 men's lives (relationships, presidency, family, assasination, etc) are identical. everything is exactly identical.

whats even more suspicious is this:

Lincoln and Kennedy both had brothers named Robert and Edward
Lincoln and Kennedy both lost a son and a sister while president
Lincoln's son married "Mary Eunice Harlan" while Kennedy had a sister named Eunice Marry Kennedy

Lincoln was shot in Ford's Theater
Kennedy was shot in a Ford Lincoln car

Lincoln died with his wife by his side (shot in the head) - she however was not injured.
Kennedy died with is wife by his side (shot in the head) - she however was not injured.

dude.....i'm stoked..

could it actually be God repeating Lincoln and not a reincarnation?

http://www.near-death.com/experience...rnation08.html

what does this mean then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just coincedience, karma does not work like this. It can be laughable but Lincoln must of done some sort of wicca to become President the second time around.:p

ZeldaFitz
10-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Lincoln's wife died alone and poor, and depressed, Jackie died rich, loved, and with family by her side.

angeress
10-12-2009, 10:37 AM
The Kennedy/Lincoln case is based on the laws on coinciedence, not reincarnation.

ZeldaFitz
10-12-2009, 04:25 PM
I knew that, but coincidence or not, there is the flaw in it.

angeress
10-12-2009, 04:28 PM
The same clown who thought of this theory is considering Barack Obama to be the reincarnation of JFK??? What drugs are people on.

ZeldaFitz
10-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh yes, I know. I think they throw it out there, and see what will stick. LOL.