PDA

View Full Version : Candle Magick is the original fire magick

angeress
10-13-2009, 09:15 PM
This form of magickal ritual has been used since olden days, and it sure is a form of fire magick. So many people have had great success storys with this form of magick.:)

Sin_incarnate
10-26-2009, 05:29 PM
are your speaking of pyromancy. i've wondered about that, never been able to do the researchon it. what exactly is it?

angeress
10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Candle Magick is one of the most effective ways to create a spell. I have many a book on the subject and I have been helped by it in a wonderful way.
Just think of it this way, GodBotherers are using candle magick for their spells too.

Azaziel
10-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Are they using candles as dildos?

angeress
10-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Don't be so vulgar.

Azaziel
10-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Ouch. Do I make you angry?

ZeldaFitz
10-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Cut it out! Candle or fire magick is one of the most powerful magick there is.

Azaziel
10-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Cut it out! Candle or fire magick is one of the most powerful magick there is.

I find sex magick to be the most powerful form of magick, a consequence of employing the life-force itself. But I am open to suggestion. How do you like to use candles, dear ZeldaFitz? ;)

ZeldaFitz
10-29-2009, 04:02 PM
To curse people who piss me off. I do not see candle magick as a spell craft. I use fire magick in rituals, invoking, working with the elements, meditation, and protection, to name a few things. I will indeed be invoking the Goddess Kali Ma this Halloween with my trusty Black candle and my life's blood.

Azaziel
10-29-2009, 04:18 PM
The problem with curses is that it is egocentric and ultimately self-defeating.

ZeldaFitz
10-29-2009, 04:33 PM

I was being sarcastic. I don't need to curse, I am very well protected. You need to relax a bit and realize I have a warped sense of humour. ;)

Azaziel
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I was being sarcastic. I don't need to curse, I am very well protected. You need to relax a bit and realize I have a warped sense of humour. ;)

I like warped senses of humour: I have one of my own. Be patient with me until we get to know each other better.

ZeldaFitz
10-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Okay I will. :D

Gazeeboh
11-05-2009, 04:08 AM
I bought a black cross candle from a little shop in hollywood.
That shop had some pretty intense vibes shooting about there.
I know they had at least one spirit there, though it felt crowded, like the place was full.
Plus, I think the woman just did a line of coke before coming out to mind the store front.

Anyways!

I still have the candle. It's for bad stuff, so I haven't found a good time to use it. It creeps me out. Candle magick, though it sounds like crap, is actually really awesome. And easy.

Azaziel
11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Candle magick, though it sounds like crap, is actually really awesome. And easy.

No kidding! My ex-wife used it on me and we have been happily remarried for some time now. Bitch. But I love her ;)

angeress
11-06-2009, 02:43 PM
The best Candle Magick spells to use are the ones that Marcus Bottemley discusses in his books, which you can buy from Finbarr.:)
This book sellers are not internet based, but they do exist in Folkestone, KENT.:)
Candle Magick is uses at many a situation, and I will state that GodBotherers do the magick when they light a candle too.;)

ZeldaFitz
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
I have never read a book on candle magick, I learned on my own and with the help of a brilliant witch.

Thetalpha
11-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Ah, other people with warped senses of humor. Yay! :D

Anyway, to contradict your argument: Candle Magick is not and cannot in any way possibly be the original fire magick. Candles weren't commonly used until around 500 BC. They existed earlier in Egypt, made of beeswax, but were only used in temples, and even that was very rare.

Only when the Romans developed a way of making them with tallow and pith, they became broadly used. Fire magick was around with the Babylonians though, so about 2000 BC. And them guys used bonfires.

ZeldaFitz
11-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Duh! It was later on that Candle Magick is now what's known as fire magick. I think we who practice it know that, but your information will suffice for beginners. Candle magick can be traced back to Palaeolithic era.

ZeldaFitz
11-07-2009, 06:21 AM
I also used it in my CM. It is extremely powerful when used in that manner also. Good answer, BTW.

Thetalpha
11-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Duh! It was later on that Candle Magick is now what's known as fire magick. I think we who practice it know that, but your information will suffice for beginners. Candle magick can be traced back to Palaeolithic era.

Umm... ...no. They didn't have candles back then. In fact, candles weren't discovered until about 5000 years later.

ZeldaFitz
11-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I am afraid you are not getting the correct information. I do not speak off the top of my head, so sadly we will have to agree to disagree. I will say it one more time do your bloody research.

Thetalpha
11-07-2009, 05:52 PM
And when did the babylonians have candles? Exactly, between 4000 and 3000 BC. No paleolithic candles.

marsh13
12-07-2009, 03:23 PM
i see you all write about candles and all the discussion is for them however...noone doesn't write how to do fire spells,any instruction or something like that...!any help/tutorial is welcome...thanks...

ZeldaFitz
12-07-2009, 04:19 PM
And when did the babylonians have candles? Exactly, between 4000 and 3000 BC. No paleolithic candles.

How do you know? I didn't realize you were born then. It is all out there, if you would do a bit of research. I am not going to do your work for you.

ZeldaFitz
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
i see you all write about candles and all the discussion is for them however...noone doesn't write how to do fire spells,any instruction or something like that...!any help/tutorial is welcome...thanks...

Oh I see, well all of my spells are my own and are secret, especially the fire spells. There must be books out there that teach this. What you need are a few objects the color candle you need for the spell, paper to write the spell on, incense and the oil of your choice and a match, this is the simplest way. I carve and decorate my candles with runes or a carving of what I am trying to achieve, and glitter that has been charged and oil.

ZeldaFitz
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Yes, I would answer more but i haven't had my coffee yet, been up all night trying to stay warm.

ZeldaFitz
12-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Candle Magick (http://www.in5d.com/candle-magick.html)

soulchaos0
04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Oh I see, well all of my spells are my own and are secret, especially the fire spells. There must be books out there that teach this. What you need are a few objects the color candle you need for the spell, paper to write the spell on, incense and the oil of your choice and a match, this is the simplest way. I carve and decorate my candles with runes or a carving of what I am trying to achieve, and glitter that has been charged and oil.

i have found that you don't really need paper, oil, or incense, if you don't really want to use them, a simple circle of candles that are the appropriate color and a few choice words will do. at least for me they do...

grim789
04-22-2010, 12:54 AM

They are not self defeating when do right and if you are a fairly decent practioner and know how to cast it but i would only suggest it to someone you truly hate beacuse you dont know how the spell will go could kill them. But back on topic i have reasearched Pyromancy quite abit and had a little bit of success with it but it takes practice im still trying :).