PDA

View Full Version : Any Nation/Culture that interests us because

angeress
10-13-2009, 10:06 PM
of a reincarnation feeling.
I personally feel drawn to Germany for some odd reason and I do feel some sort of deja-vu. Relax I was not a Nazi because I was very well to do in the 1920's. Also some parts of Sub-Saharan Africa interests me alot.
I don't really feel uncomfortable with a nation because it is people who make a nation OK.

Gazeeboh
10-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Well, technically, we all came from Africa. Maybe thats why?

Gawain
10-14-2009, 10:42 PM
The Celtic nations. I have had several visions that confirm at least one past life in that era, and that culture.

angeress
10-15-2009, 09:48 AM
You are right Gazeeboh, we all came out of Africa and yes many US citizens feel contected to Celtic nations.
I do feel much of a connection with Germany, and I feel I was well-to-do there. Some must of had some terrible lives because the signs of this is a aversion to a particular part of the World. I feel uncomfortable with China for some apparent reason, and do not think of it as being ant-China people at all. I was a night soil carrier there and I was treated like vermin.:mad:

Baah_Baah_Black_Sheep
09-25-2010, 09:05 PM
The Middle East, Japan and India. 3 cultures that are nothing alike, but I have a huge interest in them.

tavthe
01-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Celtic lands, Germany, Russia, Persia, Babylon, Egypt, the himalayas, the andes, the sahara. Places but also times as well. Ancient history. Medieval. The crusades. Prehistory.

Astral Eye
01-27-2012, 08:08 AM
My homeland, celtic grounds, Ireland, Whales, Egypt, Greece, Haiti, The Amazon rainfprest, Rome