PDA

View Full Version : The quest for truth failed or not?

nephilim
11-13-2009, 08:53 PM
As I have learned through cinema His birth was a confirmed miracle.

Did you not think that should have been kept a secret?

Truth was betrayed and loyalty displayed.

However a mere religious debate today probably quite seriously thought of in these times.

Could you in Arameic tell me what man of many stars would be?

The quest for the holy grail. What is the meaning of the word grail? Is it a horn, is it a beacon, is it a woman, is it blood or is it a cross?

Aware however of scientific idealism to find truth and when discovered present it as a theory most sincerely must not be confused with any form of power of dominion at hand. This however some ideal of today leaves us with just questions but are we closer to truth? Truth we all know is wisdom should come with good age. However rightwise no one deserves power of dominion without wisdom and certainly not hords of people talking rubbish to eachother. We know Roman legend to favour mother justice weighing words against words, who would then without judgement know truth, therefor a divinity most oftenly does not serve humanity in any way, certainly not in Jewish theory, and those of us with humanist upbringing think of most religion for myth and folklore.

Obviously sanity today.

Well I must admit experience of strange things and do not impose to explain these nor judge fellow man for their reasonably sane lack of definition.
The age of enlightment must have been a quest for another truth, however Romans fractioned it by force and supression.

Do not forget one who knows more is considered superior to one that is a fool. I think about that for about a second and I find we are all fools.
This is the fundament of belief? But is it true?

No harm in philosophising obviously though has anyone ever known truth?

Being somewhat dreaded in schoolhood days also often threatened by elder boys I felt a personal urge for forgiveness. This I found in God's word by some evidently considered law. Is any deity found in law? Do you believe when truth is found you know God?

Aware of this as a somewhat common thought and ideal I strangely lost my belief as did Jesus, quite a philosopher, no? Who want's to be Jesus?

This today maybe cathegorised as a paranoid schizophrenic I never ever thought to be superhumane in any form.

So I thought yes finally I weren't any better than anyone else though I grew up and found peace in religion of all manners. I then passionately found we are all insane.

Enough about person really. The question for truth by this theory is weather or not you are worthy of knowing it?

I refer to "Holy Blood and Holy Grail" for interesting reading if you want an historical theory on this matter.

nephilim
11-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes it might be a sword...

Thetalpha
11-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Truth? What is truth, there is no such thing as truth my friend. Truth lies, like many things, in the mind of the beholder, so behold the truth.

ZeldaFitz
11-13-2009, 09:03 PM
I have retired to Dickens London, I have no answer.

zero
11-13-2009, 11:08 PM
truth is not explainable through speech or communication(at least the truth I think your referring to). symbols and imagery give but a reflection, yet they are distorted. you hear some one speak of truth and they are indeed insane.

we who belief are indeed fools for we believe without proof so to speak, but are scientist not the same but more diluted in there reasoning of believed proof.

I am not discrediting science but it is progressive, and our past has shown this, and I will bet our future will as well.

sangraal, and (holy) cup; some have combined these into the cup of blood, or a symbol with a cup of water.

I would be interested in the history.

Thetalpha
11-13-2009, 11:13 PM
I have retired to Dickens London, I have no answer.

Oliver Twist?

zero
11-13-2009, 11:34 PM
that is a good annotation.

Drak
01-03-2012, 05:35 PM
The Templars were great, I was proud to be summoned by them. Their quest goes on, not through Freemasonry but through true Knights of the Temple!