PDA

View Full Version : To make a Werewolf

Tzseppesh
11-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Hello, everyone,

I'm looking to do a bit of transformation magick, here. Specifically, transforming a human into a werewolf. I don't necessarily mean physically. This is preferred, and if such a thing is possible, please let me know. I'll take mentally, if that's what it comes to - transformation in dreams and/or on the astral plane.
I came to ceremonial magick because I figured if such a rite existed, it wouldn't be the quick-and-easy snap your fingers kind, rather, the kind you lot specialize in.
Me? Are you mad? No, not me. A girl. She's willing, thought it through, legal consenting adult, all that. The things I've been able to find seem to be utter tosh, though, and I want the real deal.
Now, who can help me out?

- T

ZeldaFitz
11-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Hello, everyone,

I'm looking to do a bit of transformation magick, here. Specifically, transforming a human into a werewolf. I don't necessarily mean physically. This is preferred, and if such a thing is possible, please let me know. I'll take mentally, if that's what it comes to - transformation in dreams and/or on the astral plane.
I came to ceremonial magick because I figured if such a rite existed, it wouldn't be the quick-and-easy snap your fingers kind, rather, the kind you lot specialize in.
Me? Are you mad? No, not me. A girl. She's willing, thought it through, legal consenting adult, all that. The things I've been able to find seem to be utter tosh, though, and I want the real deal.
Now, who can help me out?

- T

Go to our sister site otherkinforums.net. we have a few werewolves there that night be able to help you, also lycanforums is a good one.

Reinga
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM
The Book of Were-Wolves Index (http://www.sacred-texts.com/goth/bow/index.htm)

^Maybe this will help. I haven't read it so don't know how usefull it will be to what you are trying to do. Also don't have any idea about it's historical accuracy.

ZeldaFitz
11-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Reinga you are such a kind and helpful person.

Tzseppesh
11-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Thanks, ZeldaFitz. I posted over on Otherkin. Lycanforums seems a bit less legitimate, but I tried there as well anyway.

Natasha77
11-26-2009, 03:55 AM
I'm going to keep my extremely bias view of otherkin at a minimum.

I suggest checking out "Book of the Witch Moon" by Michael Ford. It contains a lycanthropy ritual and MUCH information about atavisms.

Atavisms- primal archtypes of the unconscious one can bring forth into the conscious mind to alter personality/behavior

Also, his work contains "Therionick Magick", which is a style ritual to bring forth those atavisms, such as in shamanism.

From personal experience, the lycanthropy/werewolf arch type is bringing forth the feral primal part of man's psyche such as heightened senses, strong motivation, hunger for expansion, and sensual sensitivity etc.

As for forcing another's atavism to the forefront. That would depend on how strong willed they are. Theoretically it can work, although I don't see how that would harm another person. There are also curses to bring forth the "pig" inside of a person to the forefronts, very fascinating.

Belphebe
11-26-2009, 10:23 AM
I am not a fan of otherkin, but there are lycans/werewolves who are not otherkin, just like there are Vamps who are not otherkin. I am a member of itherkinforums.net and it is not just an otherkin site.

ZeldaFitz
11-26-2009, 10:34 AM
You are right Bel, it is not just an otherkin site, it is run by Occultists and even though it is says otherkin, there are members from all walks of life there. BTW I stay neutral on the otherkin, keeps me out of trouble. :cool:

daecon
11-26-2009, 12:49 PM
This is boys only, I'm afraid, but one of the folkloric methods for transforming into a werewolf is to strip naked in the woods and pee in a circle.

ZeldaFitz
11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Girls pee in the woods especially if they are out fishing with the men. :D

Natasha77
11-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Note to self..lyncanthropy effects include girls able to pee in the woods...how feral! I must try! lol

Phnouthis
11-26-2009, 11:39 PM
First I should note that I have not attempted, nor have I ever seriously considered, such an operation. Nonetheless, I would suggest theoretically that the method would be much like that involved in any invocation. The initial step, I think, would be to determine how much of the traditional werewolf folklore you would like to have influence over the attributes that your medium (victim?) would assume, as opposed to the standard zoological wolf traits. If you would like a heavy folkloric influence, then I would look into the origins of the werewolf legend, and see if you can find a legendary or mythic founder of the alleged werewolf lineage--I am not overly informed here; could it be Odhinn, or perhaps some Judeo-Christian demon? (I am, however, aware of a particular battle rage in the Illiad that likened a warrior to a wolf and was thought sacred to Ares). Once you have discovered the mythic or legendary lycanthropic founder, you can use the basic theurgic method of alternating prayers and identifications; but whether you use this method or are aiming for a more zoologically proper result, I would take advantage of hypnosis, while refining the precision of the identification by having your medium watch wolf documentaries, read wolf books, or perhaps spend some time at your local zoo. Finally, but in reality, firstly, I would get a clear idea of the purpose(s) of your working, for if the identification is permitted to be open-ended, and your medium is suggestible enough, this girl might end up biting off quite a bit more than she can chew--literally! I hope this helps. If you would like any suggestions on how to iron out the details, feel free to ask.

(I have come back to edit) On the possibility of an authentic, physical transformation: There is at least some evidence from the case studies of dissociative personality disorder that at least some aspects of an actual physical transformation may, in fact, be possible, depending on the vulnerabilities of your medium. While this evidence would, obviously, not be enough to allow for a complete physical transformation, it very well may suggest that certain hormonal changes linked to body hair growth, muscular development, etc., could take place, depending on the intensity of the identification. And yet, as with invocation in general, solicitously focusing on any symptom of the identification proves a major impediment to the augmentation of that identification; the thought "Am I there yet?" entails "I am not there yet," which, in turn, entails, "I am not there." Tightening associations are crucial for the success of an invocation.

ZeldaFitz
11-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Well he's been hooked up with a Lycan who can guide him, and help him understand. One of our resident members at the sister site.

daecon
11-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Girls pee in the woods especially if they are out fishing with the men. :D

It's not the peeing that's the problem, it's the precision targeting.

ZeldaFitz
11-27-2009, 08:42 PM
I never thought about that. I think I have to reevaluate the fishing trips. :D

Eloise
11-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Why is that boys only? lol

ZeldaFitz
11-27-2009, 11:08 PM
There is a lot of testosterone on this forum. :eek:

ZeldaFitz
11-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Yes i think so Tolka. :)

Izabael_DaJinn
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm confused. Do these people on otherkin think they are actual werewolves?

As far as the original question: Turning people into werewolves is not particularly a ceremonial magick thing. Shamanic traditions would yield way more useful information , but I doubt you will find anything legit on how to turn someone else into a werewolf, physically or otherwise.

If you are serious about this, and not someone who has simply seen too many Hollywood movies, you would learn the Shamanic process of finding your own spirit animal first so you at least understand the process of connecting and "transforming" into animals.

xoxo
Izabael

ZeldaFitz
12-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes they do. or at least a few do, there are wolf therians, and lycans and weres, it is a bit confusing for some.