PDA

View Full Version : The 33. Degree

nephilim
11-28-2009, 12:00 AM
I have for a while pondered upon this question of what exactly the 33. rite is.
I know it is a requisite for a grandmaster.
Does it involve resurrection or immortality?

zero
11-28-2009, 12:38 AM
there lips are sealed

but here's (http://conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/33rd_Initiation.htm) something that may or may not be correct; the masons say he was only 32 degree...but who knows.

Crooked wand
07-02-2011, 07:32 PM
I have for a while pondered upon this question of what exactly the 33. rite is.
I know it is a requisite for a grandmaster.
Does it involve resurrection or immortality?

The 33 degree is a christian side order of freemasonry.

In the UK it is very difficult to acquire this degree but in the US they give it to almost anybody.

Octavia156
07-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I can tell you exactly what the 33rd degree is.
It is an honorary degree within the Scottish rite system of Freemasonary given to hard working members of the 32nd degree. In US they give everyone the 32nd straight away after completing the Blue Lodge (Craft Degrees). Many of those become 33rds. Out of the 33rds, one would be selected to serve as the Soveriegn Grand inspector General over that duristiction.

In the Southern US Scottish rite, the Candidate must declare that he believes the VSL to be the revelaed Word of God, and must be of at least 30 yrs of age. The story is based around the 2nd King of Prussia, the Knights of Kadosh and the Council of the Princes of the Royal Secret (32rd); From what I've read it brings together the stories of Hiram Abiff, The massacre of the Kinght Templars - De Molay and Fredrick of Prussia. All victims and martyrs, thus the lodge is adorned with skeletons, skulls and bones. So i guess in answer to the OP it's theme is Memorial.

The whole of the Scottish rite is a Christian appendage system of the regular 3 degree Blue Lodge system in UK and US, but is not Christian under Grand Orient Duristrictions such as France.