PDA

View Full Version : A New Look On Astral Projection

CV91
11-28-2009, 07:08 AM
I've read everywhere that your're supposed to be really focused to achieve astral projection and guess what..... I actually had the most vivid astral projection yesterday it was awesome.. Normally this never happens maybe it was something that I ate, btw I was full before I went to bed.. All I did though was go down stairs to have breakfast and than go back to sleep I wasn't aware that I was actually doing it I should have done more... Hmmmm??? Don't believe me? My friend said that he didn't remember me coming down when he was half awake last morning.. Maybe you don't have to be focused after all to achieve astral projection maybe there's a balance between relaxation and focusing and concentrating. I did eat pumpkin and apple pie the herbs in the pie mightv'e had something to do with it I did eat almost all of the dang pie..

CV91
11-28-2009, 11:30 AM
I am a Libran.

ZeldaFitz
11-28-2009, 01:30 PM
I've read everywhere that your're supposed to be really focused to achieve astral projection and guess what..... I actually had the most vivid astral projection yesterday it was awesome.. Normally this never happens maybe it was something that I ate, btw I was full before I went to bed.. All I did though was go down stairs to have breakfast and than go back to sleep I wasn't aware that I was actually doing it I should have done more... Hmmmm??? Don't believe me? My friend said that he didn't remember me coming down when he was half awake last morning.. Maybe you don't have to be focused after all to achieve astral projection maybe there's a balance between relaxation and focusing and concentrating. I did eat pumpkin and apple pie the herbs in the pie mightv'e had something to do with it I did eat almost all of the dang pie..

Believe it or not nutmeg is a magickal herb and can help in the process. It is a matter of relaxing and just basically being vacant and relaxed. The pie just was a soothing taste and made you relax, but it did not cause the astral novement. We all travel at night whether we know it or not.

Eloise
11-28-2009, 02:11 PM
try mugwort ;)

ZeldaFitz
11-28-2009, 03:15 PM
I believe we float just above our body for the most part. If you summon something and it turns up while your alseep it goes to the pentacle. CM speaking of course. The direction they apear in your dream seems to correspond to the direction of the pentacle as much as if they come when you're awake and stand by it. On occassion Iv been woken just above my body by one of them and had to go back in my body. This would at least seem true for me. I cant speak for everyone. Also I may have been kept close to my body because they were coming.

I gotta get me some pie :D

I see. CM speaking of course. :)

CV91
12-03-2009, 11:44 PM
You don't really have a fovourite colour then? maybe purple or red?
You like to communicate. a mediator? My favorite color is red. I like to communicate i think. I don't know what a mediator is.

CV91
12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
In this sense, say people were arguing, you would be the one trying to take both opinions into account and sooth a situation

I think so.

tavthe
01-22-2011, 05:51 AM
I do think there is something to the things that relax us. Whether they be food, sex, etc. But also agree that we travel when we sleep. The irony I find is that a few yrs ago I read somewhere that eating helps to ground a person after activities such as meditation. Yet I have done something similar - eating before going to bed, and its certainly never hindered my progress with projection.

Tekmaj
04-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Indeed, eat a satisfying and tasty meal before going for a "nap". have ur fill of the delicious dish and then go lay down to do ur astral projection... can happen in minutes if u relax and shift ur spirit thru the base of the skull as the pulse grows stronger.. ull be watching urself sleeping on the bed before u know it.. Good Luck! It's easy but it's really hard the first oh.. 1000 times LOL