PDA

View Full Version : Servitors, Can they speak?

Windmaster
12-01-2009, 01:31 AM
I created a Servitor a while back, I created it with the purpose of it learning from me, And then going off to create its on reality. (It was just an idea I had about how they might be able to go off and create their own reality's and worlds.)
So, I was laying in bed one night thinking, And I started hearing a voice in my head and it started talking to me, And the strange thing was it felt malicious. I didn't design it with any malicious intent...

But I was just wondering if they could speak?

Gazeeboh
12-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Don't worry to much about it.

It was just in your head after all.

Now, when you start hearing it apart from yourself, then you know you did something right with your magick!

Just tell the whelp to screw off. Chances are at this point in the game its just part of your Ego talking to you and not a spiritual being. Good luck!

ZeldaFitz
12-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Gaz has it right. What we invoke or evoke or create comes from the subconscious, and it is nothing to worry about. We are both dark and light and grey at times, and what we do is affected by those emotions and thoughts.

Belphebe
12-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I created a Servitor a while back, I created it with the purpose of it learning from me, And then going off to create its on reality. (It was just an idea I had about how they might be able to go off and create their own reality's and worlds.)
So, I was laying in bed one night thinking, And I started hearing a voice in my head and it started talking to me, And the strange thing was it felt malicious. I didn't design it with any malicious intent...

But I was just wondering if they could speak?

They can't speak, it is in your subconscious, thinking they can is delusional.

Belphebe
12-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Yes I heard what she did went to another forum to complain about Zelda, then got She Devil suspended.

ZeldaFitz
12-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Magi and Belphebe, this is not a rant and rave thread, please keep on topic. If you continue this I will give you an infraction.

Windmaster
12-04-2009, 03:38 AM
hey Karen your a real piece of **** you take your crap from here and bring it to another not to name names OC and you get the asking kiss breath of forest to back you up and suspend a member because they started a thread about you

take yourself and the little comic book magic that you do and stay the **** over there

but then even they didn't think what you do is right

maybe we should take your blood and use it in a sacrifice

you're nothing but a fucking bunt figure it out **** for brains :shy:

Uhm.. Could I please know what happened?

Gazeeboh
12-04-2009, 06:34 AM
See Windmaster, it's bad enough when people talk. Do you really want your servitors to do the same?

Tanemis
12-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Truth! Although I'm sure if you were in solitary confinement or stranded on a deserted island the answer would be yes I'd like them to talk.

Natasha77
12-04-2009, 04:55 PM
If you start hearing physical audible voices outside of your check then check yourself into the psych ward for schizophrenia.

Personally I've never had a servitor to speak or one gain enough power to speak. I would suggest assessing your own subconscious. We all have an 'internal dialogue', we constantly talk to our self, and sometimes it can be very negative self-talk. Just because these words are unknown doesn't mean it's a servitor.

As the other said, cleanse yourself and banish/cleanse the house to be safe. I have evoked dark lesser spirits through a dark mirror and had a nasty voice in my head for a few hours till I got rid of the pesty thing.

ZeldaFitz
12-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Excellent advice Natasha77.

ZeldaFitz
01-25-2010, 10:41 PM
The world as we know it is no more. Karen see a therapist.

seastorm
10-10-2010, 05:42 AM
The question is did you create it to speak? There is no reason why a servitor couldn't speak and it is not delusional to think there is. I could teach an eight year old to write a computer program that could speak and a well formed servitor is often far more capable of autonimous action than any machine. I have had alot of success with creating spirits with at least limited consciousness and have instilled the ability to speak in both of them. The problem isn't that they are incapable of speech but rather that maintaining a servitor takes energy and if you give one too much awareness disolving it can be an issue, both practically and ethically. Yes servitors can speak if you let them and yes servitors can think if you let them. Chaos magic was designed to be such an open paradigm. I don't know why so many chaos magicians feel the need to limit themselves so.

Dusted Agore
02-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Chaos magic was designed to be such an open paradigm. I don't know why so many chaos magicians feel the need to limit themselves so.

very well said

Ahrazura
02-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Windmaster,
Have you tried feeding the servitor ?

Ahrazura

Sigata
07-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I created a servitor and programmed it to be able to speak ...
At first it responded with a voice that was really hard to hear ...
But i felt its will ....
Now it speaks out clearly :D

It only speaks when i ask it something though ...
So far ... :D

antoniocalado
08-18-2011, 04:01 AM
what can u do with them?
can u ask something and they answer?

Sigata
08-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Servitors can do alot of things ...
It depends on what you program them to do ....

And if you have programmed your servitor to be able to speak it will be able to answer you when you ask something when its strong enough