PDA

View Full Version : Shadow People/Faceless encounter

coffeeNiK
12-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Recently (5-6 weeks now), I've encountered a shadow person/faceless ghost following me.
I first noticed it one night while I was up studying, it was outside my bedroom window.
The way my home is built, my room is on the 2nd level, there is a garage and my window is above that garage, hence, anyone could easily walk outside my window.
I noticed the shadow through the curtains and I went to investigate, pulling the curtains open.
There it was facing me directly....

I've read that most people see shadow people via peripheral vision....maybe what I saw wasn't one.
I'll describe it as being a cloud of black smoke in the filled-outline of a tall person. I can distinctly see shoulders, a neck and legs up to the knee...
It spoke nothing, and stayed for 2 hours just peering in. Since that encounter its been following me everywhere I go, hiding in shadows and appearing frequently around me....

I have not been threatened directly however my sleep has been plagued with a higher level of nightmares that I used to have before.

Can ANYONE shed any light on this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Gazeeboh
12-22-2009, 03:19 PM
I used to see them all the time. They were the most terrifying thing I had encountered. They would come into my room and just stare at me, not unlike your encounter. Eventually I would turn around and ignore them or leave the room. Like Tolka said, they leave after that.

For me, they would be foreshadowed or accompanied by a sense of dread and a heavy atmosphere. I believe they are aligned with a Saturnine vibe. You can try using the seal of Saturn to trap them or repel them. Or just ignore them if you can.

BUT!

I would recommend exploring this.

When I came upon them, or they me, I was to afraid to do anything but rid myself of them. I would love to understand more about them now and regret the missed opportunity. If you are comfortable with it, try working with them. Ask them questions, watch them, get to know them.

Shadow people are largely a mystery even amongst us wizards. You have a chance to really fill in a blank here. Good luck!

Maybe we can try evoking them?

coffeeNiK
12-23-2009, 12:24 AM
First off, thank you all for replying.

To SheDevil, thank you for sharing...i'm glad to know that it is indeed a shadow person. i haven't seen more than one, but then again what's to say the one i saw was the same person....

To Gazeeboh,
I have tried talking to it....it just stares. It very rarely responds to me. The dread and heavy atmosphere...its hard to say if its cause of it or the fear i probably feel. Btw, i'm a literal newbie when it comes to seals and spells and so forth...but thanks for the suggestion.

To Tolka.
Death is something that has been rearing its head around me recently. If it is not in my dreams, relatives and associates to myself have been passing away.
Ignoring is what I usually do. I'm not sure if it affects it....it does what IT wants to do anyway....

----
Now for the recent...
It was here last night again. It came around 1:23 am. Didn't say anything. Just stayed til around 4 am. I don't usually get much sleep anyway so it wasn't much of a bother staying up.
What bothered me however, was how it seemed to press against the window, like it wanted to come inside....
After a while it the smoke just dissipated....

----
Sry for the longish post..

ZeldaFitz
12-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Tolka you are so smart. I see them all the time, I just ask what do you want, and they usually go away. My dogs and cats see them first then I catch the little stinkers out of the corner of my eye.

coffeeNiK
12-26-2009, 12:27 AM
lol, at zelda saying little stinkers...i wish it go away tho. It's still around. Saw it last night...

Thanks Tolka for the link. I shall read it carefully. However I must ask. I have zero
knowledge in the application of seals and spells...will this have any negative effect if I muck it up?

Sara D
12-26-2009, 03:55 PM
My cats do the same thing, their eyes dart back and forth. The shadow people seem to show up late at night when I'm ready for bed.

coffeeNiK
12-26-2009, 03:57 PM
They won't hurt you, think of them as bill collectors, then again........

Bill collectors!? Lmao! Nothing is certain but death and taxes after all...
It would suck if my bill is death and not 3.50...

She-Devil if they come and go for you, I don't think you should feel nervous...
So not to worry! ;)

ZeldaFitz
12-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh I don't know coffeeNik, Death likes Cappuccino and Donuts.

zero
12-26-2009, 11:44 PM
I will take a iced mocha and a croissant please hold the cream though.

sounds like you have a stalker, caught the interest of some being, and he seems to be enthralled with you. protect yourself with banishings will help for it will clear attachment to you of this type.

or perhaps its just your shadow...any one remember peter pan. jk

coffeeNiK
12-27-2009, 12:10 AM

Oh that's just great! lol! It would be a thing for the books if i bargained my life for a couple of jelly donuts!

coffeenik:
erm... no it shouldnt have bad effects if you muck it up but it probably wont work too well. make it on a wednesday or a saturday.

i had a few of them hang around my room when i was first doing spells. i never saw them those times, tho i have before now. it was always my mother that did. it freaked her out. id seen them long before so i wasnt too worried. (I was living at home when i first started.)

maybe the shadow and the ghost in your other thread are related. you said someone died recently close to your gf.

Well I'm liviing at home as well. No-one seems to be bothered by it and well the relation to my gf's spirit and my own. I doubt there's a connection. Although I will keep my mind and my eyes open. I am a bit afraid of trying the seal. I'll just have to chalk it up. It is for that reason I am here...

I like Cappuccino and Donuts. Gimme. :D

Sure thing. Think of it as a late christmas present She-Devil. Cappuccino and Extra Donuts. feel free to share!

I will take a iced mocha and a croissant please hold the cream though.

sounds like you have a stalker, caught the interest of some being, and he seems to be enthralled with you. protect yourself with banishings will help for it will clear attachment to you of this type.

or perhaps its just your shadow...any one remember peter pan. jk

A stalker is a very good way to classify it. That's what I do feel like. Stalked. At any time of the day.
My shadow....lmao! And yes, I do remember Peter Pan.

ZeldaFitz
12-27-2009, 10:53 AM
I am stalked constantly, if they are not physically hurting you yet, then start protecting yourself, and banish. You say you are having dreams, they are trying to communicate with you, and you probably pulled the entity out of the astral. I am not one for putting solutions on the board, so you can always talk to Emma and her cohorts at EM or pm me at OKF.

coffeeNiK
12-27-2009, 04:27 PM
I am stalked constantly, if they are not physically hurting you yet, then start protecting yourself, and banish. You say you are having dreams, they are trying to communicate with you, and you probably pulled the entity out of the astral. I am not one for putting solutions on the board, so you can always talk to Emma and her cohorts at EM or pm me at OKF.

Okay, I will update here, but I will keep you posted...
usually, the dreams are nightmares...unless breaking me down is what they want to communicate to me.

dannerz
12-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Okay, I will update here, but I will keep you posted...
usually, the dreams are nightmares...unless breaking me down is what they want to communicate to me.

Hi coffeeNiK.

I'd like to conduct an experiment with you, if you want to.
I believe there is a chance that you may be what i call a gate-keeper.
My theory is that when people have passed lives in the astral plane and the physical plane, sometimes things carry over between realms, and the soul of a person who has lived in both planes, gains unique attributes, which makes your energy field a gate between worlds. For lack of a better word i call this a gate keeper. I'd like to meet people like you, so that i could understand this more clearly. If you would like to chat with me about this it would be much appreciated.

MSN : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]

coffeeNiK
12-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Nightmares are a way of working out past life terrors or present day guilt.

Present day guilt huh...that..actually strikes a chord with me.

Hi coffeeNiK.
For lack of a better word i call this a gate keeper. I'd like to meet people like you, so that i could understand this more clearly. If you would like to chat with me about this it would be much appreciated.

MSN : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]

I will PM you when i have added your contact on msn. Thanks.

coffeeNiK
12-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Hello all.
I'm updating to this thread because of an incident that happened last night.
A member of the forum suggested to me that I try in some way to physically interact with the shadow person. His suggestion was to hug the thing. I went a step further and I decided (reluctantly) to walk right into it.

It appeared around 1:15 am and I stood up. Took a deep breath and told it to move or leave. It did not. I then walked right into it.
What happened after?
I got up at 11:01 am on the floor. Stood up and fell down shortly after. Turns out my leg was numb. After I got the feeling back into it, I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and I began to vomit.
once that was over, I signed in to the forums to write up the experience but I began to feel faintish once again.
I closed off and ended up falling asleep until 6pm this evening.

I have no recollection of anything that happened after I walked into it. Had no nightmares. It just feels like time got a chunk ripped out of it....

---
Any thoughts?

Tanemis
12-30-2009, 02:30 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug? Nah, just kidding... That is pretty crazy though. See if he comes back. Maybe that was a metaphorical situation of you facing your fears. Who knows you may not have those nightmares anymore.

coffeeNiK
12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
I was hoping more people would post their views on this topic. Anyhow, the shadow person has not come back, but I have been very sick the last couple of days.
The dreams are still around though...

Happy new year to everyone..

Sara D
12-31-2009, 08:35 PM
I am sure more would post but perhaps they can not and are letting you decide what the answer is, or it could be the wrong forum? It is highly possible you are afraid deep down to want an answer, so you are putting obstacles in your way.

coffeeNiK
01-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Actually Sara, a lot of people did reply to this post...I just wanted thier views on the more recent one.

ZeldaFitz
01-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Hello all.
I'm updating to this thread because of an incident that happened last night.
A member of the forum suggested to me that I try in some way to physically interact with the shadow person. His suggestion was to hug the thing. I went a step further and I decided (reluctantly) to walk right into it.

It appeared around 1:15 am and I stood up. Took a deep breath and told it to move or leave. It did not. I then walked right into it.
What happened after?
I got up at 11:01 am on the floor. Stood up and fell down shortly after. Turns out my leg was numb. After I got the feeling back into it, I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and I began to vomit.
once that was over, I signed in to the forums to write up the experience but I began to feel faintish once again.
I closed off and ended up falling asleep until 6pm this evening.

I have no recollection of anything that happened after I walked into it. Had no nightmares. It just feels like time got a chunk ripped out of it....

---
Any thoughts?

Who the hell told you to do that? You never do that, you stay away from it, and do the LBRP, shield and ask it what it wants but you never ever interact like that, you are lucky it wasn't worse, did I not tell you who to get in touch with that knows these things. I am fucking pissed as hell. You are not advanced enough to try what was advised.

Sara D
01-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Whoever told you this should be forced to listen to Barry Manilow, while hanging upside down.

coffeeNiK
01-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Okay, while I admit what I did was foolish. I'm very sorry especially to Zelda.
Appreciate the comments though...

I will start to do the banishing rituals and I'll start being more careful from now on.
I'm feeling much better all things considered. My nightmares are still around...but they have become more forgettable now.

Once again, I know what i did was stupid. Chalk it up to me being new to these things...I'm very sorry to the ones who wish to help me.

ZeldaFitz
01-01-2010, 08:47 PM
We forgive you. :cool:

Tanemis
01-01-2010, 09:36 PM
If trial and error wasn't a valid form of learning we'd all be dead coffee...

ZeldaFitz
01-01-2010, 09:54 PM
There is a difference between trial and error and jumping into the fire without an asbestos suit on you don't take a novice and tell them to grab a crocodile by his teeth, it never should have happened, and once again coffeeNik is damn and I mean damn lucky.

Tanemis
01-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Once again, Zelda is right...

coffeeNiK
01-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Thanks guys, I acknowledge that I am very lucky.
I'm going to start learning how to do the rituals properly from tonight. Will update on what happens.

ZeldaFitz
01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Wow a few of my posts have disappeared, why me?

demoneclipsed
01-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Hello. Wow i've been reading your posts on this "shadow being". I was wondering, since it seems this all happened weeks ago.... Has "he"(lol im assuming its a he, I wonder why) returned? I actually viewed one myself outside my very own window last night!!! I googled up "shadow outside my window" and was led to this thread, and I beleive the things we both have seen are the same type of being. Anyway let me tell you what happened:
I awoke to a phone call around 2 a.m. cuz my friends wanted me to hang out-Friday night- and I said no. After i got off the phone i looked outside my window and I saw it: Just standing there. Not moving. At all. It just stood there. I knew for a fact it could not have been the shadow of a pole or a tree because I am very familiar of the shapes and shadows i normally see outside the window. It was so strange to me, it was a dark shadow, like a very tall person. It was the outline of a person, but no dinstinctive features, as you say, "faceless".But because it did not move an inch for sooo long, It didnt bother me so much and i tried to go back to sleep. Surprisingly it took me a whole hour to fall asleep(normally i would have fallen asleep in an instant after being awaken in the middle of the night). Anyway, I was interested in your posts and what everyone had to share, hopefully this person won't return.

I read somewhere above someone said that you(and me) may have "pulled" this being from the astral plane- I had actually had the same thought myself!!!! It passed as an intuitive kinda "knowing", and I believe it. Anyway, what is it about us that you think would attract this "person"? My question for you is: Have you recently become more spiritual? Begun practicing black/white magic? Had a traumatic event happen? >
......A couple of days ago i started a liquid fast and i was wondering, maybe the sudden change in my diet changed my energy to attract this thing to me..... lol.
Anyways, thanks for sharing your story.

ZeldaFitz
01-31-2010, 09:11 AM
It could be one or all of the above, there is no definitive answer where they really come from and why, just a lot of speculation.

Morrigan
01-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Ah yes those things. Not one of my favorite um, astral critters, for lack of a better term. It can put a person on edge seeing on out of the corner of your eyes before they disapear, well they do if your lucky. Failing them leaving on their own I've found that warding your door way and/or windows tends to help with the problem.

devakxes
02-16-2010, 03:19 PM
''They could be shades. They could be thought-forms. They could be normal people simply ''cloaked'' in shadow.
There is a lot of what they could be. Demons. Dark Fae. So many possibilities.

If you're friend is good at it, I suggest he either go and keep them ensorcelled (bound in a circle) in order to ask them questions... or go and feed off of them and read the energy.''

This was my post from another forum. They could be bringers of death. They typically have a cold, androgynous, impersonal energy.

The being could be cloaking themselves as well.

grimahren
02-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Maybe it's the grim reaper? or what people think may be the grim reaper... take a look at this link guys and read what it says about the grim reaper, it basically says that people around the dying person have seen a dark figure, but there haven't been any reports of people who've had near death experiences seeing the shadow figure, and it suggests that it could be a sign or warning for a living person to communicate that someone might be dying or something like that.

The Grim Reaper (http://www.mysticalblaze.com/GhostsGrimReaper.htm)

Emma
02-16-2010, 10:34 PM
They are shadow people, they can not kill or hurt you, but they can bloody well make you sick. Do not acknowledge them, think of them as dotty old men, who misplaced their false teeth.

Emma
02-17-2010, 10:07 AM
They will only make you sick if you let them in, and are too weak or naive to deal with them. They do not force you to deal with them, they play on weaknesses and fears and if you face them head on of course you will be sick. It is the same with any non physical entity, I find too much credence is given to the shadow people. No one is forced to deal with them it is a subconscious choice, one needs to protect them self and leave them alone, why go onto the gorilla cage when it is unnecessary? They are not as strong as they are made out to be, it is the human who gives them strength, this is why I say ignore them.

Emma
02-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Emma's right but there are not too many people out there male or female who is as advanced as she is.

how lovely Belasko. i would just say i have been at it a long time and would not call meself advanced , just adept at what i do, but thank you for your kind words.

ZeldaFitz
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
They will only make you sick if you let them in, and are too weak or naive to deal with them. They do not force you to deal with them, they play on weaknesses and fears and if you face them head on of course you will be sick. It is the same with any non physical entity, I find too much credence is given to the shadow people. No one is forced to deal with them it is a subconscious choice, one needs to protect them self and leave them alone, why go onto the gorilla cage when it is unnecessary? They are not as strong as they are made out to be, it is the human who gives them strength, this is why I say ignore them.

Well Em, if anyone would know, it will be you. I told coffeenik to get in touch with you.

Emma
02-17-2010, 02:14 PM
i have a tendency to mix my welsh background with my american, my mother is american and my father is welsh and i was born in wales, and recently moved to the states. my spelling could be a bit murky at times, but as me mum says the best defence is a good offence. i never use capitals so it can be a bit getting used to, how perfectly kind of you to offer your essay for me to read.

Emma
02-17-2010, 09:56 PM
i think you and i are simpatico, yes?

Emma
02-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Indeed. I invited them through a spell I believe, tho it was not purposeful. I hadn't got a clue what I was doing when I first started so I used a lot of symbols I didn't know what meant. I opened an invitation without directing it at anyone. That is not a good idea. I dont know about harmless but they are easily dealt with and stay away once you start summoning above their heads. It may also be something that followed me back. Im not sure.
When my grandmother and grandfather died, (different sides of the family) they both saw shadow people. They are just little astral entities that become easily excited by pretty much anything and try and hang around. It is quite common for them to show up before death, though they are commonly mistaken to be the cause.
yes that is what sad to say happens when people do not know, tis the point i was putting forth. i thought as much.

Priestess Yuki
02-18-2010, 06:03 PM
From what I know of Shadow People is that as long as don't do anything to them then they won't mess with you. Maybe that Shadow person is lost or trying to tell you something. But don't worry about it to much. I don't think it'll cause you harm, unless you do unnecessary things.

VIRAL
02-18-2010, 08:23 PM
I had a lengthy thread on another forum about faceless people on another forum called "Mujina: the Faceless Ones" and it appears that they are people who serve underworld powers and can cast the illusion of having no face. What you are describing however, is probably a spirit of such a person. A friend of mine works with a demon named Titivilus who appears as a faceless man. It is probably symbolic of something.

Emma
02-18-2010, 09:27 PM
yes it is a possibility.

Dajai
02-18-2010, 10:55 PM

I understand He's drinking espressos these days.

---

CoffeeNik,

If you are desiring to rid yourself of this, then your first post contained your own answer: Light. Not from lightbulbs or the distortions of the Sun but pure white light that you can radiate out from yourself. Simply see it and then see what happens.

In my experience, they sniff around people who leave a rather bright astral trail or tend to arrive at a time when an important decision is being made -even if the person is not aware that they hold any significant power -and they might not after the decision is made; we're all interconnected.

They are usually harmless, other than freaking some people out... but then you did say that you're experiencing more nightmares. The two events could be connected. After all, it might not be an SP.

Emma
02-18-2010, 11:09 PM
i am afraid Zelda knows him personally and if she says it is what Death is drinking, chances are she is right. last i heard he was her husband.

Dajai
02-18-2010, 11:14 PM
i am afraid Zelda knows him personally and if she says it is what Death is drinking, chances are she is right. last i heard he was her husband.

He had to settle down sooner or later.

The pay's not bad but the Hours are long.

Emma
02-20-2010, 05:06 PM
He had to settle down sooner or later.

The pay's not bad but the Hours are long.

oh i know, Zelda complains all the time he is never home, especially during the holidays. she lives a rather rich life, as Death does make the big pounds. :D

Emma
02-20-2010, 05:07 PM
it will just make them more powerful if you direct anger at it, or fear, this is what they want. you must be stern and tell it you are not afraid, laugh at it and tell it to go bother someone else, they hate that.

Emma
02-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Im better at being angry....hmm...I have a bad feeling at laughing at one....This thread scared the crap out of me...Can they make you ill...if your they start to come at you?...What should u do if it does?..If there outside near u what should you do?

we address this at the school, but you don't want to go at them, as they will make you ill, it is as if you have entered a smoke filled room, and become sick to your tummy, they can make you vomit, pass out if you go at them full force. some do a banishing ritual, others say the lord's prayer, others call on the arch angel Michael and his warriors. there are precautions you can take and preventives, but you can not get rid of them, they are part of the hidden world.

coffeeNiK
03-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Hello All. I appreciate the great number of replies to this post. Thank you all.
I have been absent for some time now...but I am back. I have been through quite a lot...these past few months.

ZeldaFitz
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
It is good you are back.

coffeeNiK
03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Your essay? Sure, I'll take a look at it...that is...if I had any idea how to get a hold of it.
Would you mind?

And yes...Coffee is the only thing that is true in life and death!

tavthe
01-31-2012, 02:16 AM
Sometimes there are things called shadows that are not astral mirrors of people, not lost souls of dead humans, not entities that feed from negatively charged emotions. Sometimes there are shadows that are attracted to people because they are attached to one another. They dont instill or drain fear. They can be like friends, companions, etc. These are the kind I see, and have known in my world since I was a wee one. When i was a teen i used to watch them out of the corner of my periphery. When i wold focus on them they used to scramble to the dark corners of my rooms. They were very clear to me as a child but then as I got older I lost the ability to see them. Then after 18,I began to see them again. It took me some time to see them again. Idk what kind you're dealing with, but I thought I would share my experience.