PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Jmage
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Well obviously I'm new, so I just thought I'd come in here and introduce myself. I'm known to some online communities as Jmage which stands for Japan, music, anime, gaming, etc. these are a few of the things i like.

I'm also kind of new to the occult, but I'm interested and I'm trying to learn more about it.

So yeah, I hope to learn lots while I'm here, and thank-you for reading this sort of crappy intro.

ZeldaFitz
12-27-2009, 04:25 PM
No intro is crappy, mine was not exactly a winner. Welcome... :)

coffeeNiK
12-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Well obviously I'm new, so I just thought I'd come in here and introduce myself. I'm known to some online communities as Jmage which stands for Japan, music, anime, gaming, etc. these are a few of the things i like.

I'm also kind of new to the occult, but I'm interested and I'm trying to learn more about it.

I'm a lover of japan, anime and gaming as well.... :P
Welcome to the Forums...hope you enjoy it.

Jmage
12-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Zelda: Thank-you for the welcome

CoffeeNiK: That pretty neat, and thanks for the welcome :)

Tanemis
12-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Plarkenstorf
12-28-2009, 12:19 AM

So yeah, I hope to learn lots while I'm here, and thank-you for reading this sort of crappy intro.

Enjoy yourself.