PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel after an evocation?

TrueMagick
06-30-2008, 03:22 AM
O.k was just wondering how you guys feel either straight after performing an evocation and/or the next day?

I've heard conflicting accounts, like you should feel really good, or you should feel letharghic and depressed, so what usually happens to you when you've evoked an entity?

Harlock
06-30-2008, 05:42 AM
depends upon the entity with me, but usually more alive i intend to stay away from the evil things

isis
08-11-2008, 12:41 AM
i dont know have not tryed it cause i have not found the right one to try. if any one has one that i could try let me know.

Odin
08-31-2008, 12:10 PM
it depends on the day and actually the phase of the moon
but most of the time feel really energized but don't feel like moving and want to stay in the bliss for a while.

Lady Dunsany
08-31-2008, 02:30 PM
I am so energized I end up cleaning the whole house and everything that gets in my way. I need to get out and about or I go stir crazy.

Lady Dunsany
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Evicted hey. How about in a apartment with a high lease and hanging on to the door as they drag you out. This is how I felt yesterday.

isis
10-20-2008, 12:23 AM
i want to do one on a full moon or on all holows eve or the day of the dead

Odin
10-22-2008, 07:40 PM
To answer this question correctly, lets look at the grounding process after the evocation, If you do the grounding correctly, than depending on the type of evocation done, you should feel good, though in some cases things backfire and negative energy can cause you to feel bad. Remember the source for you evocation and energy is internal in oneself, the energy in magick is part of you, so the energy minute can come in either good or bad results the next day. Negative effects may not be a reason to quit magick or get discouraged, its more a reason top practice and redo things to get the results in the positive.

I am glad you brought that up even before you begin to evoke one must clear the air the room and surround oneself with protection

as we begin to open ourselves up we attract low level entities or energies try to cling to us and must be cleared out

good point League

saint_john
11-26-2008, 05:28 PM
My point of view,

yes the vibrational nature of an entity will have an impact on your field. So if it's a negative entity, expect some pain, and if it's positive, then the impact will be more positive.

If you are the trance medium for the evocation - you are bound to feel pretty weird (anything from tired to ecstatic to a bit drunk) for a while afterward, because that entity was using your nervous system.

I hope you know about a few good clearing and banishing rituals to use before and after the ceremony respectively. This should be a cornerstone in your arsenal anyway.

As in all magick, the more of an adept you are, the more you can expect less chaos and more control.

isis
11-29-2008, 12:35 AM
thinks to you all but i realy did not get to try this i kinda chickend out on the whole thing instide i jest medatated and whatched the spirits came and go..

Lady Dunsany
11-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Always trust your instincts Isis, they will serve you well and keep you safe.

isis
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
thanks Lady D.

Lady Dunsany
12-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Any time.

scurry1965
12-04-2008, 10:17 AM
My point of view,

yes the vibrational nature of an entity will have an impact on your field. So if it's a negative entity, expect some pain, and if it's positive, then the impact will be more positive.

If you are the trance medium for the evocation - you are bound to feel pretty weird (anything from tired to ecstatic to a bit drunk) for a while afterward, because that entity was using your nervous system.

I hope you know about a few good clearing and banishing rituals to use before and after the ceremony respectively. This should be a cornerstone in your arsenal anyway.

As in all magick, the more of an adept you are, the more you can expect less chaos and more control.

I agree with you saint_john when you say, "As in all magick, the more of an adept you are, the more you can expect less chaos and more control".

scurry1965
12-04-2008, 10:20 AM
My point of view,

I agree with you saint_john when you say, "As in all magick, the more of an adept you are, the more you can expect less chaos and more control".

Odin
12-05-2008, 09:48 AM
thinks to you all but i realy did not get to try this i kinda chickend out on the whole thing instide i jest medatated and whatched the spirits came and go..

I don't think that you chickened out I think the term that you were looking for was responsibility, knowing when to use a practice or not.

As you meditated and watched the spirits come and go you were doing a evocation in the simplest form without actually doing the evocation it's self getting used to the energies and on a subconscious level seeing if the energies were of a good nature so of speak

just remember to surround yourself in a egg of white light of protection and when your done just think of the energy flowing from the body from the head down into the ground :cool:

isis
12-06-2008, 05:27 AM
you know i naver really thought of it as a evocation.... thank you odin...

Odin
01-14-2009, 09:57 AM
While doing my rituals over the last couple of days the full moon really created some havoc on the sleep aspect of my life.

More energy was being embodied and the vibrations of the names were more intense