PDA

View Full Version : Love spells for a luciferanism

morningstar
01-16-2010, 07:43 PM
how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love? Or do other forms of grey magick like finding a job etc. Strangely RHP magick seems to have more for these sort of things.

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 01:11 PM
how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love? Or do other forms of grey magick like finding a job etc. Strangely RHP magick seems to have more for these sort of things.

A Luciferaian in my opinion would work on themselves, improve themselves via magick, reading, excercise, grooming etc then go out and find love and a job etc.

morningstar
01-17-2010, 01:40 PM
A Luciferaian in my opinion would work on themselves, improve themselves via magick, reading, excercise, grooming etc then go out and find love and a job etc.

It would be not only be foolish but very undeserving of me to wish for a relationship & a job if I ignore all those things. No girl is going to fall on my lap while I chant some names nor I am going to get a call from a company for a job.
Surely, I could use magick as an assist rather than a crutch and 'increase' my chances so as to speak.

Belphebe
01-17-2010, 02:25 PM

I am an Alexandrian Wiccan and I do spells all the time for finding a job, selling your house, bringing money in etc. I don't consider myself grey white or black, just a Wiccan.

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 03:52 PM
It would be not only be foolish but very undeserving of me to wish for a relationship & a job if I ignore all those things. No girl is going to fall on my lap while I chant some names nor I am going to get a call from a company for a job.
Surely, I could use magick as an assist rather than a crutch and 'increase' my chances so as to speak.

You can use magick to improve yourself. I personally have never understood the use of magick to obtain something that can be obtained by mundane methods. Magick for me, is about self-evolution/alchemy/deification etc.

morningstar
01-17-2010, 05:36 PM
You can use magick to improve yourself. I personally have never understood the use of magick to obtain something that can be obtained by mundane methods. Magick for me, is about self-evolution/alchemy/deification etc.

When mundane means are not enough & have been exhausted, magick can be used; nay, the magician may use magick whenever he desires, be it mundane or not.
Magick to me is a means to an end as well as an end itself. Also, keep in mind, 'mundane' may be a relative word. As an example, if you are in a Western country, having a beer daily & owning a car just may be mundane to you but I am sure its not that mundane for someone living in say Afghanistan or Ghana.

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 06:29 PM
When mundane means are not enough & have been exhausted, magick can be used; nay, the magician may use magick whenever he desires, be it mundane or not.
Magick to me is a means to an end as well as an end itself. Also, keep in mind, 'mundane' may be a relative word. As an example, if you are in a Western country, having a beer daily & owning a car just may be mundane to you but I am sure its not that mundane for someone living in say Afghanistan or Ghana.

If you exhaust the mundane options and still have zilch, then there is no hope! Except to re-examine yourself and where you are going wrong and apply the necessary methods, esoteric or otherwise to achieve your aims. Which should be to better yourself.

Ok so you do a love spell and the love of your life becomes yours, have they become so because of "you" or some "spell"? Which is better? Are they exclusive of each other?

Well unless you are from afghanistan or ghana I think you understand what I mean by mundane :rolleyes:

morningstar
01-17-2010, 07:32 PM
When I said love-spell I didn't mean a spell to 'make someone fall in love with me', I meant a spell for 'finding love'. I am guessing all this time you were thinking that I was trying to make someone fall in love with me with the help of a spell, but in my original post I had said 'how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love?'
I know very well what mundane is but like I said it can be quite relative. Just like one man's cup of tea can be another's poison :rolleyes:

Ok so you do a love spell and the love of your life becomes yours, have they become so because of "you" or some "spell"? Which is better? Are they exclusive of each other?

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 08:39 PM
When I said love-spell I didn't mean a spell to 'make someone fall in love with me', I meant a spell for 'finding love'. I am guessing all this time you were thinking that I was trying to make someone fall in love with me with the help of a spell, but in my original post I had said 'how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love?'
I know very well what mundane is but like I said it can be quite relative. Just like one man's cup of tea can be another's poison :rolleyes:

Mundane isn't relative. It's anything that isn't esoteric! You know what I mean by mundane. Your example makes no sense. A cup of tea is mundane regardless of whether one likes it or not! :rolleyes:

Find love, fall in love, spells for, are not very LHP, get of your backside and go and find it. :p

ZeldaFitz
01-17-2010, 09:44 PM
My cup of tea is not mundane, at least the kind I drink. Life is only mundane if you let it be. I would work on yourself and worry about love later, the more assure you are the more you will bring the same kind of person to you. I would think sacred and profane, and what is the right way to go.

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 11:08 PM
My cup of tea is not mundane, at least the kind I drink. Life is only mundane if you let it be. I would work on yourself and worry about love later, the more assure you are the more you will bring the same kind of person to you. I would think sacred and profane, and what is the right way to go.

Oh you know what I mean :p Do tell me...what's in your tea?

I find that love occurs when you don't expect it. It's like looking for something when you've lost it and it doesn't want to be found, you stop looking and oh, there it is! :)

morningstar
01-18-2010, 05:19 AM
Seems like we are at a deadlock & I can't convince you of my beliefs & you can't convince me of yours so its better that we leave 'mundane' things aside.:rolleyes:
I don't think that an LHP magicician should not cast spells to find love. I simply believe in this, to each his own. I do what I like because I like it, not to fit in a path or a stereotype. :cool:
As for my example, the cup of tea is a metaphor!
But I do agree with going out & finding things rather than relying solely on magick.

Mundane isn't relative. It's anything that isn't esoteric! You know what I mean by mundane. Your example makes no sense. A cup of tea is mundane regardless of whether one likes it or not! :rolleyes:

Find love, fall in love, spells for, are not very LHP, get of your backside and go and find it. :p

morningstar
01-18-2010, 05:23 AM
I find that love occurs when you don't expect it. It's like looking for something when you've lost it and it doesn't want to be found, you stop looking and oh, there it is! :)

Well said! But as magicians, we may want to rely on ourselves more than coincidences or chances, so as to speak create our own reality, just my thoughts.

morningstar
01-18-2010, 05:27 AM

I agree that life is only mundane if you let it be. Sometimes, the most wonderful things are which are available freely & easily. I know, sounded a bit cheesy
:o

Diabolos11
01-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Well said! But as magicians, we may want to rely on ourselves more than coincidences or chances, so as to speak create our own reality, just my thoughts.

I agree. Hey we agree on something ;).