PDA

View Full Version : to steal a bible

slayer
01-17-2010, 09:02 PM
I liveat a placement called the state hospital. every week we go to the library and they have the satanic bible and the satanic rituals. my friend stole the rituals book. I really want to read the bible. should I steal the satanic bible or would that be against your views?

ZeldaFitz
01-17-2010, 09:39 PM
I have no idea, I have never been asked that question before.

Diabolos11
01-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Why not just borrow it?

:D Haha brilliant! But why be so logical and sensible!?

I agree, it's in a library borrow it. And if after you've read it you feel your own library needs it...buy it for goodness sake, it's really not that expensive.:rolleyes:

Ravana
01-18-2010, 12:37 AM
What would Satan do?

He would be behind them book shelves being sneaky

slayer
01-18-2010, 01:24 AM
AAAhHH yes, but the state hospital won't let me check it out. and as for buying it, I'm seventeen, and my mom is a christian, do you really believe that if I had the money to buy it she would let me buy it.

Ravana
01-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Uuumm christian mother, I have got one of those.
If only she could see my book shelves, I can picture her
face of concern and disappointment followed by some
Unintelligible squeals about jesus.
No its really not worth you going through the performance,
you will have to read it at the library.

zero
01-18-2010, 11:38 PM
if in a state hospital and you can not check out a book from the library how are you on the Internet?

Though do as you will, but I am not saying to do it.

another thing you could do is(if you can have a notebook, pencils/pens are provided at library's) to copy it, or photo copy about a dollar for .10$ a copy, probably .50 for all it is a small soft back do two pages at a time.

Diabolos11
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
AAAhHH yes, but the state hospital won't let me check it out. and as for buying it, I'm seventeen, and my mom is a christian, do you really believe that if I had the money to buy it she would let me buy it.

Oh BOO HOO! I was 17 when I bought the SB. I was told if I bought anything Black Magick related I'd be disowned. I ordered it anyway, grabbed it soon as it arrived and hid it.

I think you have proven you aren't Satanist material so don't bother!

slayer
01-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Diabolos, you are a dumbass, I'm sorry but lavey would have rolled in his grave if he had heard about your stupidity. I haven't read the bible, but I highly doubt it says , go behind your mothers back and buy one anyways, after all, you could just wait a year or so, but you want to be a dumbass and go behind your mom's back and buy one. But how is what i'm saying different than what i was debating, for one, i hven't done it yet, i was debating upon it, hoping to get a respectable answer. when you come along acting like a dumbass and disrespect me. I am a junior, just a little spec on the satanic world. and yet I know more about it than you, satanism is all about respect, those who deserve it, however don't hide behind a computer acting all high and mighty. that's probably what got you banned from the six hundred club. it's about respect. for those of you who don't know what the six hundred club is, I highly recommend you look at it, it's way more respectable than this dumb ass forum. and yes you may ban me for speaking my mind, because it's the truth, this forum is cool in a way because it has all kinds of different topics, however there is no real respect here, it seems that dumbasses can run their mouths all they want without getting banned.cya I'm going to the six hundred club.

devakxes
01-22-2010, 11:35 PM
It has nothing to do with respect. It is called '' Freedom of Speech''.

DRAMA! XD

Diabolos11
01-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Diabolos, you are a dumbass, I'm sorry but lavey would have rolled in his grave if he had heard about your stupidity. I haven't read the bible, but I highly doubt it says , go behind your mothers back and buy one anyways, after all, you could just wait a year or so, but you want to be a dumbass and go behind your mom's back and buy one. But how is what i'm saying different than what i was debating, for one, i hven't done it yet, i was debating upon it, hoping to get a respectable answer. when you come along acting like a dumbass and disrespect me. I am a junior, just a little spec on the satanic world. and yet I know more about it than you, satanism is all about respect, those who deserve it, however don't hide behind a computer acting all high and mighty. that's probably what got you banned from the six hundred club. it's about respect. for those of you who don't know what the six hundred club is, I highly recommend you look at it, it's way more respectable than this dumb ass forum. and yes you may ban me for speaking my mind, because it's the truth, this forum is cool in a way because it has all kinds of different topics, however there is no real respect here, it seems that dumbasses can run their mouths all they want without getting banned.cya I'm going to the six hundred club.

I'd rather be a dumbass then a waek pathetic mommies boy. Go and ask your question in letters for the devil and watch them rip you apart. . I've never been in the 600 club lol and I'm not being high and mighty, but matter of fact. In fact I'm being nice. Not spent much time around Satanists have you. :rolleyes:

slayer
01-23-2010, 07:12 PM
you just admitted you weren't a satanistfool. satanism is all about knowledge and you just admitted you'd rather be a dumbass whoknows nothing. but you know what the bible says do not whine overssomething you need not subject yourself over to so I'm leaving it at that, ok. and I'm only seventeen so I have a right to be a mommies boy as you say. i haven't had the oppurtunity to liveo nmy own. But you are right i know next to nothing compared to others. so let's just leave it at that. and as for ripping up my notes or whatever you haven't been to hell so what do you know of it? stop pretending please.

ZeldaFitz
01-23-2010, 07:41 PM
I am always amazed that intelligent men and women can become as children and stoop to name calling, all over a book, which I own, but did not steal. You could always have a frig gin seance and ask the man if he approves of stealing the bible. People behave.

Diabolos11
01-23-2010, 08:33 PM
I am always amazed that intelligent men and women can become as children and stoop to name calling, all over a book, which I own, but did not steal. You could always have a frig gin seance and ask the man if he approves of stealing the bible. People behave.

Sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously I would love this person to ask this question in the CoS forum. It would be like a lamb to the slaughter.:rolleyes:

ZeldaFitz
01-23-2010, 08:51 PM
I know. Lamb to the slaughter is right in more ways than one.

fish
01-23-2010, 09:08 PM
why are you in a state hospital?
thats for criminally insane people or the worst of mentally ill people

why arent you in a private or city hospital

why dont you work on getting out and into society and being stable.
get better soon- good luck

ZeldaFitz
01-23-2010, 09:12 PM
you just admitted you weren't a satanistfool. satanism is all about knowledge and you just admitted you'd rather be a dumbass whoknows nothing. but you know what the bible says do not whine overssomething you need not subject yourself over to so I'm leaving it at that, ok. and I'm only seventeen so I have a right to be a mommies boy as you say. i haven't had the oppurtunity to liveo nmy own. But you are right i know next to nothing compared to others. so let's just leave it at that. and as for ripping up my notes or whatever you haven't been to hell so what do you know of it? stop pretending please.

Slayer this is not a dumb ass forum, and if you are not happy here then find another one, you like that word dumb ass. don't you. Very revealing.

ZeldaFitz
01-23-2010, 09:13 PM
I liveat a placement called the state hospital. every week we go to the library and they have the satanic bible and the satanic rituals. my friend stole the rituals book. I really want to read the bible. should I steal the satanic bible or would that be against your views?

How the hell did you get access to the internet?

slayer
01-23-2010, 11:16 PM
How the hell did you get access to the internet?
Every weekend I get to go home. and I am not concerned with stealing it anymore, which we totally strayed from the main topic by bickering. I guess I am some what immature. my friend got caught with it and so now we no longer are able to go to the library. does the cos dislike those type of acts , I didn't know so that is why I started this thread. You said lamb to a slaughter. and who thought that a fish could be the nicest person on this forum. I do apologize for calling this forum dumb. its an ok forum, but the 600 club probably would have warned us both for showing each other disrespect which is why i like it better. plus you can download the satanic bible for free there, which is what I did and am liking it very much so.

Diabolos11
01-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi Slayer,

Glad you downloaded the SB, enjoy and you will discover in there LaVey's view on theft an much more that I hope you find empowering and Life-changing. :)

Belphebe
01-24-2010, 02:35 PM
WE have a lot of nice people on this forum, Zelda is one of them.

Diabolos11
01-24-2010, 03:45 PM
WE have a lot of nice people on this forum, Zelda is one of them.

I'm nice too!:p

ZeldaFitz
01-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I think Bel knows that, and you are right, you are nice.

Diabolos11
01-25-2010, 11:11 AM
I think Bel knows that, and you are right, you are nice.

Aww bless ya ;).....:)

ZeldaFitz
01-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Any time. :D

Dajai
02-03-2010, 05:06 AM
I think I just felt part of my brain fall away.

I would echo Diabolos11. Walk away.

morningstar
02-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm nice too!:p
With a name like Diabolos, I dont think so:p

morningstar
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I think I just felt part of my brain fall away.

I would echo Diabolos11. Walk away.

Cut the kid some slack. Hes 17 & at the state hospital. I agree that the whole point of asking to steal the satanic bible is silly & disrespecting the forum is just really stupid but he did apologize for it.

Dajai
02-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Cut the kid some slack. Hes 17 & at the state hospital. I agree that the whole point of asking to steal the satanic bible is silly & disrespecting the forum is just really stupid but he did apologize for it.

The weight of my concern is greater than any force applied to approach; whilst at the same time, being aware that advice was sought; advice was given. I appreciate the background but certainly don't believe in walking on eggshells -that helps no one. Certainly, I could have held back but believe that would have shown a distinct lack of care when a difference could be made.

crowley666
02-05-2010, 12:48 AM
I had to spend some time in a mental institution. I met some of the most amazing and misunderstood people. I learned alot and wouldn't give up the experience for anything.

crowley666
02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I had a parrelel and perpendicular experience that found me in the institution.

username
04-25-2010, 11:53 PM
was wondering if there was a possibliity i cud ever get the satanic bible/ satanic rituals online. been dying to get them! a friend of mine told me there was a site i cud download it from bt annoyingly he signed off msn b4 he could send it 2 me. anyway SLAYER cn i ask y the hell r u in a state hospital? am i missin something? i think theres a lot of silly bickering on this site. i actually expected to meet a couple of mature satanists having an intellectual debate or something silly me lol :cool: guess i got u guys mixed up. your jus like normal people baaha :rolleyes:
anyway i know nothing about satanism and hope ppl on this site cn help me out. i dnt meditate daily on philosophy books or sayings by spiritual leaders or the buddha and i may not seem like a smart enough person to engage in "deep" conversations and quote wise passages from ancient texts. am just here to ask questions, rediscover this new path of satanism in my life and need a lot of help with it. thanx bye xx ALSO ANY1 WHO WANTS TO ADD ME ON SKYPE FEEL FREE!! OR IF U WANT MA MSN ASK :)

zero
04-26-2010, 02:26 AM
Im sure if you look hard enough you will find a download though I am not sure of its legality for free download, so a link probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Vir Sapiens
04-26-2010, 05:11 AM
Yeah no links please, good call zero. Our forum policy prohibits us from allowing anyone to post links that allow the download of copyrighted material for free. I will say that you might try freenet. I have found a couple of fairly extensive libraries there and it's all distributed and encrypted. A few Google searches will get you there.

grim789
04-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Do not steal the bible i will send you a free pdf book on it or you can simply go to google and type laveys satanic bible pdf. :)

KHAIRUS
07-11-2011, 12:37 AM

Okay...you live in a state hospital and want to steal "The Satanic Bible" there and we have another poster here who wants to "sell their soul" and go back in time to kill someone!? Damn...who let the nuts loose here? LOL!!!