PDA

View Full Version : What to do with what I've learned?

omera
01-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Lately, I've been meditating a lot, and discovering a few new abilities here and there.

These include...
1. Meditation in various forms, although no meditated state is held for longer than a few seconds as far as I can tell. Needs more practice.
2. Minor energy manipulation. I can send balls of heat up my arms and out my fingertips.
3. Spirit seeing? Sometimes I'm able to make out shapes from the corner of my vision- particularly animal like shapes, although they aren't any animals I know about. Sometimes its not animal-like at all and its appearance doesn't relate to anything. Its parts of the environment I'm looking at that seem to constantly change shape.
4. Servitor creation, or at least I successfully made a spell. I did feel a growing power when I was feeding my (intended) servitor thought. While I'm not sure if it manifested with its own conscious as a servitor, it still may have formed a spell.
5. Pendulum divination. I use a quartz pendulum my aunt gave me.

ZeldaFitz
01-19-2010, 02:44 PM
What do you want to do with what you've learned?

omera
01-20-2010, 12:45 PM
I think my best bet is maybe do a spell here and there, but keep up with my meditation and practice energy manipulation more often.