PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis and Saturn

DeusManifestoCarneus
01-20-2010, 10:49 AM
My last thread on this particular topic was deleted before I could receive a response.

Does anyone have any insight they would like to share regarding saturnine plants, specifically the Saturn-ruled _Cannabis_? Why does it qualify as an herb of Saturn? I'm not clearly seeing the link between planet and herb, and I would like clarification. :)

DeusManifestoCarneus
01-20-2010, 01:15 PM
So what makes you think you will do any better posting it again then?

Thank you for taking the time to respond, MrK.

Instead of wasting time answering asinine questions, I would rather be discussing the topic of this thread.

I understand the moderator of this Forum has the power to delete threads as he or she find suitable. I don't know the reason behind the erasure of my previous post. It was a valid question, posted in the corresponding Herbalism/Magickal Plants Forum (have we forgotten cannabis is one of Mother Earth's creations?)

I would like to have a mature discussion on this topic. If the powers that be feel it's inappropriate for the kiddies, or no one has any insight on the subject, then by all means delete away.

ZeldaFitz
01-20-2010, 02:44 PM
The owner does not want any talk about drugs here, it is not my rules, I am now going to close the thread and give you an infraction. if you do it again you will be banned, please respect the rules.