PDA

View Full Version : LBRP and Ouija

Dark Guardian
01-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Hello all,
Finally done the busy period in the army, and I can now relax and learn all I need of the occult, like I always wanted to.

I found myself interested lately in the ouija board. I'd like to learn about it, and how it should be used. I know that before summoning the spirit, thou shall banish all other negative spirits, thus thou need to do a LBRP.
I have yet to learn this ritual, and would be pleased if anyone could give me instructions of how to do it right. I ran across the Ruby Star version along with others, and I just don't know which to use.
Also, I need information about the ouija board, and how I should use it: Preparations, enchantments and so on.

Thank you for your help!

ZeldaFitz
01-28-2010, 09:39 AM
I do the LBRP before I go on the board.

Dark Guardian
01-28-2010, 10:44 AM
ok, but still, I need information about how to manage the ritual itself. What is the method I should use to render it effective.
Also, how do you use the ouija board?

zero
01-28-2010, 08:37 PM
the star ruby is crowley version based on his own idias an such.
qabalistic cross
the original or presumed is thus:
touch forhead, saying Ateh(unto thee)
touch breast, saying Malkuth(the kingdom)
touch right shoulder, saying ve-gaburah(and the power)
touch left, saying ve-gedulah(and the glory)
clasp hands upon chest, sying le-olahm, amen(to the ages, amen)

ritual of penta
face east, and make a pentagram (earth) it says wand but the finger will do(just not as good as a symbol of the will) say IHVH.
face south, and say ADNI.
face west, and say AHIH.
face north, and say AGLA.
extend arms in the form of a cross and say :
before me raphael;
behind me gabriel;
on my right michael;
on my left auriel;
for about me flames the pentagram,
and in the column stands the six rayed star.
do the qabalistc cross

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1967/pentas.png
By dagion (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dagion) at 2010-01-28

kether322
06-03-2010, 12:28 AM
if u wanna learn more a bout the ouja board try a book called aliester crowly and the ouja board u should git a complete look into the curriculum of the ouja be4 u tamper with it beside u r not contacting the dead so go do your reserch