PDA

View Full Version : how to summon to astral plane?

bel98
02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
I know the LBRP, and would like to go about summoning an entity for the first time, although I'm not totally sure how to do that.. like if I were to summon Poseidon, would I vibrate his name? When? Is it easier to do this in the physical or astral planes? Do I talk to the entity in my head or out loud? Sorry if these are annoying questions, I just need some clarification :)

ZeldaFitz
02-05-2010, 07:03 PM
The LBRP is for banishing only, you are speaking of the LBRH. Do you want to summon in your visualization from the astral, or when you are asleep at night and in the astral? You are bringing down what you want to summon from your subconscious and it all depends on what you are wanting to summon.

bel98
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
i would like to do it conscious :)

zero
02-05-2010, 08:00 PM
I would advise you read the book: Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation by Konstantinos; it is a excellent book in the beginning.

gods are really not a part of this world so they really don't manifest here, thus when talking to a god in flesh it is usually in the form of invoking them ie at least two people one invokes the other/s listens and speaks/asks, and possibly another as scribe. spirits are of this world but not of the material world.

bel98
02-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I would advise you read the book: Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation by Konstantinos; it is a excellent book in the beginning.

gods are really not a part of this world so they really don't manifest here, thus when talking to a god in flesh it is usually in the form of invoking them ie at least two people one invokes the other/s listens and speaks/asks, and possibly another as scribe. spirits are of this world but not of the material world.

Ironically I picked up that book last night! I agree, it is a great book thus far. How would I go about invoking a god? Is it better on the astral plane? I have not tried invoking anything yet, as I don't want to do anything wrong... If you could explain to me how you go about doing it, I might be able to better understand it :) Thanks

zero
02-05-2010, 09:03 PM
you must become a shell, I am not I, I do not exist...

one way is of devotion make an alter dung about it thing that compliment its nature, know the god like you know yourself. now forget your self or involve your self in one purpose, the god is everything.there is nothing but this god...you are the light the darkness the between in the time of nothingness there is not but you are god.

ZeldaFitz
02-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Ironically I picked up that book last night! I agree, it is a great book thus far. How would I go about invoking a god? Is it better on the astral plane? I have not tried invoking anything yet, as I don't want to do anything wrong... If you could explain to me how you go about doing it, I might be able to better understand it :) Thanks

A God I see. Do the rituals I gave you then the LBRH you will need a black and white wand. Summoning a God is rather easy, the way you visualize the LBRP seeing yourself grow large you envision the God and see him or her in the astral, they will not come in the physical but in the astral, and you must put everything else aside and concentrate as the God is already in your subconscious is waiting for acknowledgement. Remember there is a difference in imaging and visualization and that is purpose. I am not a fan of Konstantinos, he is a light weight to me, but hell you have to start somewhere. I have gone way beyond that, but start simple, and protect yourself as Gods like Anubis can be very nasty if they think you are not serious.

bel98
02-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Ah Zelda, that is exactly what I needed! Thank you :)

MrK
02-05-2010, 11:56 PM
A shortcut to summoning on the astral is to use a mirror or a crystal ball to summon the entity to. It is much easier and do not demand any kind of developed astral sight.

zero
02-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I have used this method my self and works very well. though one needs to be able to be able to skry.

MrK
02-06-2010, 12:35 AM
I have used this method my self and works very well. though one needs to be able to be able to skry.

True but I found that easier to learn then astral sight. I guess that is different for all people though.