PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Constantine122
02-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello, I would like ask a question! Im a medicine student and I am very interested in occult. I know the basic stuff and i read Three books of occult philosophy by H.C. Agrippa. But i have the feeling that i cant continue on my own. So, i would like to join an occult order of some sort, so that i may grow in knowledge of the Art. I have no idea who or what to join – what is good and serious out there and what is crap – so Im asking anyone who has any suggestions or want to “recruit” me, to answer this post! Thanks!

ZeldaFitz
02-07-2010, 02:53 PM
It depends on what you want to learn for Druidism the AODA or the order of bards and ovate, golden dawn the Odo Stella Matuna or the HSOM temple in NC, or the Temple of Bast, or David Griffin's Golden Dawn, satanism the church of satan or LHP perhaps the OTO,, the best advice is read the threads here talk to members and see what jumps out at you.

crowley666
02-07-2010, 04:31 PM
never been in an order but my advice would be... : Don't be so willing to throw it out there and say,"recruit me, PLEASE". As in anything it's diamonds that shine brightest not the ones closest to the surface of most value. Second, don't think you can't do thisonyour own, don't believe anyone who says you can't. Learning yourself will grow your mind more in the long run, then all the sacred knowledge being put on your brows. Third, wait a bit and keep your mind open like Zelda said. I thought I would want to join a good order (and there are good ones out there) but now,even knowing in my soul I could advance very quickly I don't believe I need one. As well, my knowledge is my currency and I want knowledge, genione caring, or even money if I'm going to give it up.

Constantine122
02-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Well, Ive been always interested in summoning, ritual magic, and crowley stuff ... but i really dont have a clue where to start, what and how to train, what to read ...

Dajai
02-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Well met, Constantine122.

Emma
02-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Cheers and welcome.