PDA

View Full Version : How do I worship Satan Properly?

Brad_Elliot
02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
I know that I really love Satan a real lot. I do worship him telling him how much I love Him, Respect Him, how beautiful He is, and thank Him for the demons he has given me and the friends he has brought me. But then some times I think I treat him like a santa claus, and just praise him to ask him to do things for me, and I know thats not right, So being a new satanist I want to know how I'm suposed to really worship Him.

Thanks, Brad

ZeldaFitz
02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I know that I really love Satan a real lot. I do worship him telling him how much I love Him, Respect Him, how beautiful He is, and thank Him for the demons he has given me and the friends he has brought me. But then some times I think I treat him like a santa claus, and just praise him to ask him to do things for me, and I know thats not right, So being a new satanist I want to know how I'm suposed to really worship Him.

Thanks, Brad

Have you seen him? He does not like Hostess Twinkles, only Funny Bones.

Brad_Elliot
02-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Have you seen him? He does not like Hostess Twinkles, only Funny Bones.

I'm looking for serious speritual satanists that believe that Satan is a real diety. Not jokers like you.

MrK
02-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Here is a great instruction video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOal2eJ5TM

ZeldaFitz
02-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm looking for serious speritual satanists that believe that Satan is a real diety. Not jokers like you.

Oh I do beg your pardon, I am a Laveyan Satanist and we have a sense of humour. Satan does too.

crowley666
02-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh I do beg your pardon, I am a Laveyan Satanist and we have a sense of humour. Satan does too.

you are a gem Zelda. Can't believe no one ever told this guy Satan is Santa Claus. He's making a list, checking it twice, doesn't want to see you on your knees, stinking of ****.

ZeldaFitz
02-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Who are you telling to behave? I think you should get off the forums, go do a few calming breaths, and then rest.

zero
02-08-2010, 11:44 PM
you think Satan wants a follower a sheep...sure he does but only for the slaughter. you don't grovel to Satan you stand up and look into his eyes and know what is there face to face..no fear, Satan is a destination; become that which you desire. in the end there will be no difference, but a soldier of fortune ready to face anything.

he is a diety but so are you...

crowley666
02-09-2010, 12:00 AM
I feel the same zero. Perhaps when we're not on our knees, bowing down with our eyes facing the floor in servitude it would be possible to even get a glimpse of the burning bush.

Brad_Elliot
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
I was looking for a reply from someone who is a serious real spiritual satanist but I guess this site is just for flakie phonies.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
[QUOTE=Tolka;26833]i'm not a satanist, but then it doesn't sound like you are either, lol. QUOTE]

good one Tolka hehe. Hey brad why don't you go to a catholic church, there right where your at when it comes to your view of satan.

MrK
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
I used to be a traditional Satanist but that is something else entirely from a spiritual satanist. Spiritual Satanist believe Satan is Enki and other crazy things. Traditional Satanists do worship Satan and what you do is often a pact with him. Satan gives you what you want for 7 years and then you become his bitch for the rest of your life and afterlife. You have to be really pissed of at the world before that is appealing.

zero
02-09-2010, 02:07 AM
I was looking for a reply from someone who is a serious real spiritual satanist but I guess this site is just for flakie phonies.

a predestined definition, why ask in the first place. just because you don't like the answers does not make them flakes and phones. though I can see your perception I disagree with then. it is a perception of a self righteous individual who thinks that only there way is true, where as this may be a truth for you I believe you are blinded by your own beliefs in a way of unlearn-ability.

there is never one way to do anything. are you under the impression that you know all and that anything any sayest is wrong? test it before you judge and even after perhaps it just does not work for you, or perhaps you are just doing one thing wrong and that it will work for you but you are leaving out that one thing or a misunderstanding of a definition.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 05:26 AM
I think Satan is more than a place. I mean it is in a place, but he's so much more then that.

zero
02-09-2010, 06:05 AM
If you are speaking to me I think I was misunderstood.

I too think he/she is more than a place....

then again the place to be is the place of god...

crowley666
02-09-2010, 06:11 AM
that's a point of view zero. If that's where you want to be then cool. I prefer to be where my light shines brightest. I got closer to god and it aint all that and a bag of chips. Build him a statue or something. LOL Tolka

ZeldaFitz
02-09-2010, 10:25 AM

Every site has phonies, and sadly you are coming across as one, but in all seriousness if you look at Satan as a real being, then write a song for him, become successful, paint a picture. What more do you want to do? Goodbye Satan long live Lucifer. I am so tired, and need my coffee.

Sara D
02-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I find the subject either overblown or not understood correctly.

MrK
02-09-2010, 02:55 PM
I find the subject either overblown or not understood correctly.

True. Over the years I have only fund a handful of people who actually understood what Satan and satanism actually is. The funny thing is that it really is not that difficult to find out if you actually want to know.

morningstar
02-09-2010, 03:13 PM

Thanks, Brad

Worship yourself. If you know what I mean.

MrK
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Nothing is difficult to find out if you actually want to know.

Well some of the books you would need to get a hold on to verify sources in this case are both very expensive and hard to find. Like getting a copy of Nicholas Eymerich book Directorium Inquisitorum and a few other even harder to get titles by him. There is a copy for sale now for 5 000 euro.

morningstar
02-09-2010, 03:45 PM
you think Satan wants a follower a sheep...sure he does but only for the slaughter. you don't grovel to Satan you stand up and look into his eyes and know what is there face to face..no fear, Satan is a destination; become that which you desire. in the end there will be no difference, but a soldier of fortune ready to face anything.

he is a diety but so are you...

zero, are you a satanist? Just the way you put it gave me that thought.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 04:27 PM
exactly Zelda. Like Tolka said build him a statue or something. Ifound that hilarious but it is the truth. This person probably thinks even the straight up, no abstraction responses like Tolkas were people messing with him. Sounds like a very insecure person who uses Satan to pat himself on the back.

devakxes
02-09-2010, 09:37 PM
I think the best way to ''worship'' satan would be to do it as you see fit. But in my opinion, bowing down before him and praising him as if he is above you would be insulting to him and the reason of his Existence.

What do I know, I'm just a silly luciferian. :eek:

zero
02-09-2010, 11:55 PM
am I a Satanist? I don't know I just am that I am, I like to think I understand the philosophy of it, If I am a Satanist I am not a traditional one, my views differ on many points.

I also think praying in many instances is like groveling, begging, pleading. we all need help from time to time but that does not mean we need to get on our hand an knee's and bark like a dog.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 11:59 PM
am I a Satanist? I don't know I just am that I am, I like to think I understand the philosophy of it, If I am a Satanist I am not a traditional one, my views differ on many points.

I also think praying in many instances is like groveling, begging, pleading. we all need help from time to time but that does not mean we need to get on our hand an knee's and bark like a dog.

pleading is for the innocent, begging for the weak, groveling is for the pathetic. Asking politely with pride is honerable.

Dajai
02-10-2010, 04:11 AM

Thanks, Brad

Lucifer is beautiful, not Satan. What does Satan have that I don't?

Besides... Ask? DEMAND! You are the one physically incarnate. Just who should be doing who favours now?

devakxes
02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Demanding forces that you conjured is not wise unless you gave them something before you demanded.

Even though physical incarnation can be lovely. There are many benefits to being a God that being in a simple human body lacks. Then again there are reasons one would not desire to be a God as well.

Be proud of the inner divinity within you. But don't go crazy with counter-productive pride.

Dajai
02-11-2010, 03:52 AM
Demanding forces that you conjured is not wise unless you gave them something before you demanded.

Even though physical incarnation can be lovely. There are many benefits to being a God that being in a simple human body lacks. Then again there are reasons one would not desire to be a God as well.

Be proud of the inner divinity within you. But don't go crazy with counter-productive pride.

Not necessarily crazy but manageable pride. I think that, between us we have provided all the keys required. You have highlighted the appropriate word quite skilfully.

spinosaurus01
02-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Satan is great and powerful. Unlike the soul-sucking "JHVH" Satan doesn't need worship. I see him as an incredible father figure rather than something better than me that I must lay down my soul before and blindly say how he is better than me and Im not worthy of him blah blah blah, if I felt unworthy of Satan I'd not bother being a Satanist.

spinosaurus01
02-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Ooooh some one actually spelt the tetragrammaton JHVH correctly for a change. well done. A lot of people are satanists these days. I wondered if anyone might explain to me why so many people turn to it? Surely the old 'god doesn't help people' seems a bit of a pointless arguement when you can summon his angels to help you. No?

Angels always have negative consequences with them. I've been attacked before. Its not nice.

People turn to Satan because he created mankind and hes slowly taking back his kingdom.

spinosaurus01
02-22-2010, 08:46 AM
I see. So you view it the opposite to most people, that Satan made the earth and man, and that the angels are evil. How strange.... well each to their own. I just wondered. Personally I have had no bad experiences with angels. What type of negative effects have you had?

One tried to give me skitzofrenia (bad spelling).

Nah, Satan didn't make the Earth. Earth is 6 billion years old. Hes half a million years old.

Emma
02-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Satan is not a real being, he is a metaphor, but Lucifer is indeed real, and God did not create us or Mother God, nor Satan, nor any Deity, we created ourselves out of thought processes. as soon as all realize that we are the key then there will be no more silly worship of anything.

Dajai
02-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Satan is not a real being, he is a metaphor, but Lucifer is indeed real, and God did not create us or Mother God, nor Satan, nor any Deity, we created ourselves out of thought processes. as soon as all realize that we are the key then there will be no more silly worship of anything.

+1

Sound words. :)

Emma
02-22-2010, 11:23 PM
thank you my dear. i am very tired, must have a cup of tea and a sweet biscuit, here is one for you Dajai.

Dajai
02-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Why, thank you, Emma. It's good to meet someone of such vision in this murky world. And, you know; plying me with tea and biscuits is only going to encourage me to stay. :)

ZeldaFitz
02-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Well then she has a life time supply. :)

Dajai
02-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Thank you, ZeldaFitz. I always feel most at home on occult based forums (though it's been a while) and I certainly appreciate your kind words here.

I hope not to put too many people's backs out of joint, though I can't promise anything. Of course, there's nothing more innocent than biscuits and tea. :D

Emma
02-23-2010, 11:05 AM
there are plenty of evil worlds out there, but never turn your anger inwards or outwards.

ZeldaFitz
02-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Thank you, ZeldaFitz. I always feel most at home on occult based forums (though it's been a while) and I certainly appreciate your kind words here.

I hope not to put too many people's backs out of joint, though I can't promise anything. Of course, there's nothing more innocent than biscuits and tea. :D

I have offended people on forums from time to time, as I stated I was banned on one I am now super mod at, so I moved up in the world. lol.

spinosaurus01
02-27-2010, 08:26 AM

Lucifer is actually a Roman God, his name meaning "bringer of light". Lucifer had nothing to do with Satan.

Satan is Hebrew for adversary. It's a rip-off of the name "Sathain" I believe it is spelled.

But yeah there is no need for worship. The Gods do not require it.

Morgankhaine
03-14-2010, 01:49 PM
glad to see a bit of sense at the end of this thread courtesy of spinosaurus it was purile jibberish until then

Emma
03-17-2010, 02:31 PM
what do we have here, a bloody critic?

Dajai
03-17-2010, 07:35 PM
what do we have here, a bloody critic?

We have a selective, narcissistic reader.

ZeldaFitz
03-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Dajai, I could read your posts all day.

satanictemple
04-15-2010, 09:38 PM

Thanks, Brad

This is a really good question, Brad. My simple answer, from my experience as a Satan-lover, is that our Dark Lord accepts our worship as long as it is sincere. He does not mind the fact that we desire things as his children, and like a good father, he is willing to give us what we desire. The self is important to Lord Satan, and he encourages concern for our own selves. That is part of Satan worship.

Hail Satan!

joserinfans
06-21-2010, 04:41 PM
AFter I read blacksun666.com i found that a true satanist will always make many spiritual warfare to support Father Satan to win the world, to banishing the enemies. That's what I found there.

Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer!

EtuMalku
06-21-2010, 05:22 PM

Thanks, BradHello Brad,
My suggestion is that you begin with reading and fully understanding the Satanic Bible
Then read The Satanic Mass by H.T.F. Rhodes (one of the source books during the formation of the Church of Satan)

If you have questions feel free to PM me or ask them here on your thread

EM

Ziggy_wolf
06-21-2010, 10:46 PM
You don`t need to follow a spesific path in order to worship Satan. Satan meaning adversery or oposer. Simply by oposing christianity. Satan (our inner beast) tells us we are animals, offers us to indulge ourselves in lives, so called sinfull pleasures, to live by our instincts. Satan is that voice inside you that says **** you to the people you hate.

tram
06-27-2010, 01:36 PM
But if you want to do something that pleases satan, what whould that be?

LBP
06-28-2010, 11:34 PM
I know that I really love Satan a real lot. I do worship him telling him how much I love Him, Respect Him, how beautiful He is, and thank Him for the demons he has given me and the friends he has brought me. But then some times I think I treat him like a santa claus, and just praise him to ask him to do things for me, and I know thats not right, So being a new satanist I want to know how I'm suposed to really worship him
Thanks, Brad
i see great curiousity when i look into your soul. your the exact type that Lucifer is searching for. The Truth to be told is that Lucifer is the true God, not like his brother ywhy who murders and lies and deceives all his so called followers. Look at the great flood. The burning of sodom and gomarroh. Ywhy said you shall bow down to no other besides me, So what does he do? Creates man and orders his angles to bow down to him. Lucifer said no and left. And he said For all those that follow me and choose to be truly free. I promise to give you freewill and freechioce. Satanism is not Religion, Its a way of life. Lucifer is good not evil. The only thing thats evil is the lies that the xtains tell in the Bible I can prove there lies, If xtains knew the truth about Lucifer . Religions would seize to exist. LBP

Lord Rahl
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Someone who doesent know how to pray to Shaytan, do as i :
In the Name of Shaytan the merciful and compassionate please give me millins of usdollars, or sex or whatever you want.

devakxes
01-16-2011, 04:25 AM
That sounds like the worship of Allah, who is often called ''The Merciful and The Compassionate.''

The Prince of Darkness doesn't need to be worshipped like the Tyrant King. He doesn't need worshipped at all in order to exist.

Seeker72
02-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Well some of the books you would need to get a hold on to verify sources in this case are both very expensive and hard to find. Like getting a copy of Nicholas Eymerich book Directorium Inquisitorum and a few other even harder to get titles by him. There is a copy for sale now for 5 000 euro.

You'd think we'd have a PDF of that at that price. :eek:

Light
02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
This might be of interest:

Cambridge.the.Hammer.of.Witches.may.2009.eBook ELOHiM (http://www.scribd.com/doc/22419906/Cambridge-the-Hammer-of-Witches-may-2009-eBook-ELOHiM)

Seeker72
02-03-2011, 07:41 AM
This might be of interest:

Cambridge.the.Hammer.of.Witches.may.2009.eBook ELOHiM (http://www.scribd.com/doc/22419906/Cambridge-the-Hammer-of-Witches-may-2009-eBook-ELOHiM)

Thank you. :)

Forsakenx
02-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Speak to him as you would a lover. I, myself, am somewhat stuck between Theistic and LaVeyan. I think of him as a symbol, and a deity to be worshipped. Our Dark Lord will tell you if you ask too much of him. Trust your instincts.

-Forsaken.

As a side note, I smell like cigarette smoke. Ugh. Anyone got perfume? Haha! I'm kidding. (Grins)

NTS
05-08-2011, 08:26 PM
But if you want to do something that pleases satan, what whould that be?

I think that if you wanted to do something that pleases Satan, you must do something that pleases yourself.

Examples!: Eat a fancy meal, have a big cigar, get laid, etc.

Treat yourself well and Satan smiles upon you.

Godbout
11-02-2011, 03:39 AM
In the night the God i am sits, of my life i got just a glimpse; Covered in splendor surrounded by nymphs, i raised the Crowned Princes from the abyss; So with candle, incense, and gifts, i raised the Crowned Princes from the abyss, i chant in thy ritual words of this; I denounce the trinity and call on infinity, show me thy destiny enter into me, Belial, Leviathan, help me foretell, awake from ye slumber, ascend from Hell, Satan, Lucifer arise at last, this i ask Shemhamforash; Arise they did my heart was a drum, my energy changed visions did come; Like i said i got just a glimpse, covered in splendor surrounded by nymphs, on a throne i sat as a prince, all i desired appeared like a wish, never again would i know the word miss, multitude's fell before me my feet they did kiss, then like that i was snapped out of bliss, by a talking snake who said with a hiss, i am not real i do not exist, on your own you must acquire this, there is no heaven, there is no hell, but only earth on witch ye dwell, without me life's path's not straight, love is blind so rely on hate, through H.I.M. become great.
Through ritual the answer to this question would have been both answered, and accomplished. For i require study.

Sweet
11-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Why, would you want to worship satan when satan teaches individulism the true YOU. You are ur own god and you are thanking satan for awakening you.