PDA

View Full Version : Shielding My Thoughts when a social connection has been made

PuproleasAK
02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Lately, I have been under-taking several projects of a private nature. I view them as both spiritual and Entrapenual in nature (not sure how to spell that one, but starting my own business). When I enter moments with my parents, I seem to seep those thoughts through the connection. And even though I have not mentioned any of this out loud, I know they received those thoughts of my project through the desires that lie in my connection making. Does anyone have any similar experiences where they have given information un-willingly as such, and blocked off the connection or shielded those thoughts? Have had other moments where serious things have slipped through unwillingly, and would like to discontinue this unhealthy (and frankly embarrassing moments with friends and family alike).

crowley666
02-09-2010, 03:16 AM
You can either quite your soul. Remember your body language can give away alot too. Or morph your soul so it's incompatible with the people's soul that your experiencing telepathy with. Unfortunently your familie and close friends will usually have highly similiar souls as yours, for numerous reasons, so the former may be your only logical choice. edit: Shoot I must be slipping lol, you can try to directly mess with the ether as well.

zero
02-09-2010, 03:48 AM
They know you perhaps better than than you think. it is not surprising that they would know what you may be feeling.

as for them knowing what you are doing exactly interesting...

plz explain what you mean by moments, and your connection with them.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 03:52 AM
I think he is refering to telepathy. My guess would be he's got nack for it and now needs to control it. I experience telepathy all the time.

zero
02-09-2010, 06:20 AM
interesting, and no I am not telepathic.

and thus I leave this conversation for I do not know of such things, though I will listen, and perhaps ask questions.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Theyr's varying degrees of telepathy and it's based on many different factors zero. I'm going to wait for this guys reply. Because either he's telepathic (98.9% sure) or simply suffering from paranoid delusions (1.1 % possibilitie, and I hope this isn't the case).

ZeldaFitz
02-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Lately, I have been under-taking several projects of a private nature. I view them as both spiritual and Entrapenual in nature (not sure how to spell that one, but starting my own business). When I enter moments with my parents, I seem to seep those thoughts through the connection. And even though I have not mentioned any of this out loud, I know they received those thoughts of my project through the desires that lie in my connection making. Does anyone have any similar experiences where they have given information un-willingly as such, and blocked off the connection or shielded those thoughts? Have had other moments where serious things have slipped through unwillingly, and would like to discontinue this unhealthy (and frankly embarrassing moments with friends and family alike).

It is called a psychic bond and happens when people are close or family, perhaps you only think that can read your thoughts because you are aware of the embarrassing thought itself. People are so easy to read and sometimes feelings and thoughts can merge by accident, or the delusion of being too worried and paranoid that others will indeed pick up on it.

crowley666
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
yes Zelda you are right. The guy could simply be misreading cues, misinterpeting body language and subtle connections. I have beyond all scientific scrutiny proving telepathy on numerous occasions though, so I'm interested to see what the poster now thinks it was after our feedback.

ZeldaFitz
02-09-2010, 06:32 PM
If he comes back.

crowley666
02-10-2010, 10:09 PM
the devil speaks.

PuproleasAK
02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
It is called a psychic bond and happens when people are close or family, perhaps you only think that can read your thoughts because you are aware of the embarrassing thought itself. People are so easy to read and sometimes feelings and thoughts can merge by accident, or the delusion of being too worried and paranoid that others will indeed pick up on it.

When I have a thought process near my parents, it is true that can feel my thought nearing an end. Telepathy tends to be a tricky thing, at least for me because i have a hard time closing connections.
Walking around in public places for example, i tend to be mentally noisey and make these connections without thinking. (I find it surprisingly difficult to explain this at the moment, because i view it as a normal event for social interaction).

crowley666
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM
have you talked to them about this. Do they pick up simple inclinations, mental imagery, symbols (alot of time platonic solids in different patterns), or complete statments and thought processes?

PuproleasAK
02-11-2010, 01:37 AM
have you talked to them about this. Do they pick up simple inclinations, mental imagery, symbols (alot of time platonic solids in different patterns), or complete statments and thought processes?

I haven't brought up the subject but i believe they have picked up very short sentences and phrases. I have had moments of clear conversations with them using telepathy or bonds, and i think this is an unwanted extension of these moments. Does anyone else experience moments like this? whether in public or with family?

crowley666
02-11-2010, 01:50 AM
wow. You should talk to them about this and prove this. I experience this all the time as I said but I'd imagine you really didn't have to work at this much. Next time this occurs you should immediatly say what was transmited to you (or vice versa) and ask them to honestly tell you if that's what they were thinking.

Belphebe
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
When I have a thought process near my parents, it is true that can feel my thought nearing an end. Telepathy tends to be a tricky thing, at least for me because i have a hard time closing connections.
Walking around in public places for example, i tend to be mentally noisey and make these connections without thinking. (I find it surprisingly difficult to explain this at the moment, because i view it as a normal event for social interaction).

I would just come out and ask them. My Dad and I have a strong connection and sometimes I talk to him telepathically and he answers me verbally, you have to learn to shield your thoughts. It is as Zelda said a psychic bond, and it is not new, happens to close friends, family, and people with past life connections.

Sara D
02-11-2010, 10:26 AM
It is usually a past life connection that spills into your now life. Shut down your thoughts when you are around them unless you don't care.

devakxes
02-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Because the mind is part of the body and part of the soul... there is a certain defense that is in every mind that unless the person is blood bound to you ... they cannot read your thoughts. This is done by thinking quietly.... this all deals with intent. Sometimes the amount of focus on the thoughts also makes them easier to pick out of one's head. But the thinking quietly does wonders. I don't know how to explain that very well.

crowley666
02-13-2010, 11:22 PM
metaphysical distance hardly ever is easy to explain.

aim
02-14-2010, 02:02 AM
I was once in a similar situation. I privately started something I was very excited about. And people who knew me from the moment I was born, could read my thoughts.
You just saw what is happening a little more clearer. It is happening all the time to everyone everywhere, People are easily readable, and transmit and receive info all the time. You see it when it happens mentally and you think it is something special, it is not, your connections are just very potent so you see the truth of that. The private part and the spiritual part and the plan part were to heavy on you.

learn to be cool. you sound like it freaked you out. learn to be cool about it. (I think that is what devaxes meant)

zero
02-14-2010, 08:36 AM
I am not a physic but those close to me I can know what they are thinking most of the time. they are people I have been around for a very long time and even when my back is turned I can feel there energy, feelings, and what feels like thoughts. this is not mind reading though(though I used to think so), I believe every one has energy they output that is registered by the receptive, and when you care for some one you are receptive to these. this can be used to a benefit of those not so known, but first you must learn how this works. where as I know the idea I do not know the way to my regret.

VIRAL
02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Try the barbaric word "Narn" for unwanted thought trash and the word "Nyeh" or "Nieh" to smooth the edges between you and other people. You don't even have to say them out loud.

Dajai
02-18-2010, 09:40 PM

It's no great surprise that your parents can read you -the level of information that is being read is what could be of particular interest here. If we're throwing percentage guesses around a non-sceptical scientific estimate would be 50% chance of your actually possessing some kind of measurable psychic skill and 50% chance of it being paranoia. I am not in a position to state either -you will know that better than anyone on this forum.

It could well stem from a sense of great empathy, which is entirely feasible as anyone capable of experiencing emotion is able to develop this skill -granted, to differing levels and some people seem to have what many might identify as a psychic ability.

Of course, psychic ability always seems to have some kind of supernatural connotations; whereas, if I had no psychic ability I would not remember my past, nor would I have been consciously aware to reply within this thread. The degrees of use are what make some abilities stand out -which many mistake as an individual gift, rather than everyone being internally capable -at least from conception -too many variables before, during and after birth to make my statement concrete.

Rather than approaching your parents with such claims it might be easier to ask if they want to play some form of guessing game or you could even apply for psychological psychic testing -I know that labs are always looking for more data in this field. If you've got something, they'll want to explore more with you; if not then it will still provide valid data so won't be a waste of time.

Emma
02-18-2010, 10:20 PM
do not want any one to read you, put up a bloody force field or yell stop in your head. your subconscious will pick it up, it is rather easy you know, not rocket science.

Emma
02-18-2010, 11:12 PM
yes you and i are are very much alike.