PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Weapons

Wretch
02-11-2010, 03:03 AM
So I just ordered my elemental weapons online and I have some of my own ideas about how i will use them in my own personal rituals but I would like to know a bit more about how they have been used traditionally.

My memory is foggy but it seems to me in the GD or in modern magick they dont really use the four elemental weapons that much, or do they?

For the hexagram rituals i believe the lotus or rainbow wand is used, would that be for invoking planets as well? What about the Rose Cross ritual?

For the LBRP which weapon is used? I always just used my hands? The obvious thing for invoking the elements would be to use the appropriate weapon but i cant remember either book explicitly saying this.

or i guess the sword of geburah is used more for banishing? It seems like the four elemental weapons traditionally just sit on the altar most of the time which seems kinda weird to me.

How do people here use their elemental weapons?

kether322
06-04-2010, 11:29 AM
iam not saying dont be eclectic but if u are going to dabble around with this stiff atleast find a system and fallow instructions.