PDA

View Full Version : Rune magick

RainbowBridge
02-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Hello. What is the best way to cast spells using the runes? I live with my mom so ceremony isn't an option. I know about signing and sending but it doesn't seem to work to amazingly well for me. Are there any books I can read online (non-PDF) that tell about such things? Thanks.

-RainbowBridge

ZeldaFitz
02-14-2010, 09:18 PM
You can say the pronunciations out loud, draw them on your notebook, carve them on a candle, or say them in your head. here.

Galdr - Verbal Rune Magic (http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/galdr.html)

Twilight Siren
04-11-2010, 05:58 PM
I've actually had the best success with Runes (esp. Lagu) by singing. Carving them into a candle would be my next vote, but accompanied with chanting.

or . . . get creative with it!! I like bindrunes. So many uses.

RainbowBridge
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I think to work bindrunes you have to know what you're doing... you have to know the mechanics of the Runes.

-RB

Dusted Agore
02-02-2011, 03:21 PM
i know i am a bit late here, Just a thought (might be helpful might not be)

if you know all the runes and their meanings off by heart (and u should if your using them) try and get your self into a form of Gnosis then carve them into a candle, put on some trance music and chant the runes your using while focusing only on the intended out come of your spell and not the runes them selfs (since your chanting them your subconscious should do that for you).

when you are finished don't dwell on the intended out come just let it take its course.

tell me if this helps:confused: