PDA

View Full Version : The Black Book of Satan I

Kurre
02-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I saw this book on ixaxaar.com thought it was fairly interesting but there's allot of books on magick that is just bullshit like kuriakos, but is this book worth reading? if you are interested in the the left hand path.

Belphebe
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
What is it about?

Ravana
03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
the black books of Satan are mainly for those in a coven, if you work alone it will not be a very practical book just a good read.
If you work alone I would recommend Naos as more useful to you for a no nonsence aproach to the LHP. But I will warn you to work through the stages in the book will be very demanding, they say it seperates the men from the boys, but even if you dont choose to work through the stages there are practical stages in the book you can still use.

NAOS - A practical guide to modern magick
Thorold West & Order of Nine Angles

Along with the Black Book of Satan the most important text by the Order of Nine Angles. Sinister magick in three parts plus an appendix including self-initiation, progressing through degrees, Star Game et cetera. A clearly written and practical guide to the esoteric magick based upon the septenary tradition. 131 pages in metal plactic binder, with black front and back sheets.