PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

fishcakes
01-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi my name is fran i developed an interest in the supernatural as a young boy which was complemented by my families interest in spiritualism (tarot/ouija etc). I rebeled from this at adolesence and began reading about witchcraft, despite my families warnings to be carefull. As i learned about the occult my studies since then have tended to wander in that direction.
Recently after reading lectures on ancient philosophy i had an epiphany an awareness of the existance of what i can only describe as god. An infinite energy manifesting in infinite forms.
Besides the occult i am also interested in physics sociology and psychology which i think complement my magickal studies.
Im hoping that one of you might be willing to provide the benefits of their experience by helping me find out what books i should be buying to learn more about the occult, theology, the practical aspects of ritual high magick.
Thanx

Odin
01-10-2009, 07:52 PM
hey welcome and there are a lot of people around here that will be able to help just ask look at the post and jump in

Lady Dunsany
01-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello and Welcome.

isis
01-11-2009, 07:23 AM
hello and welcome

mindway
01-14-2009, 12:26 AM
Welcome!

Love the name...

"Take a fish...and a potato...smash it up, smash it up!"