PDA

View Full Version : attacks from damar

waiting
02-28-2010, 10:26 PM
hello

in my late teens i was ....shall we say embroiled in many exteem physical attacks which led me into some dark self distructiv explorations then this intern to the realisation of my almost erotic passion for magic this began via a spirit called damar some guardian being. Much of my knowledge and power has been taken from me over 15 years of eventual "normal" married life but post divorce at 45 i feel change around my field of awareness ect> Has anyone any knowledge of this form all be it true false or elemental in purpose perhaps??? please understand that my knowledge of the occult has been manipulated as i can best discibe it.

thankyou

Emma
02-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Damar was in Deep Space Nine, Star Trek, other than that I don't know any one else by that name.

ZeldaFitz
02-28-2010, 10:50 PM
What the **** are you talking about? Do I have stupid on my forehead?

Belphebe
02-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Go here, you will fit right in. otherkin.com.

waiting
02-28-2010, 11:18 PM
yes i know the word is found in stupid places i have seen this but please i know i dont address people without very significant experiences even though many i have met involved in occult can talk so so much without haveing seen or sufferd a thing of that which is far more real and profound than hollywood would have us think. Please be patient with me i have to experiment with how to explore the valued awareness of others.

waiting
02-28-2010, 11:23 PM
.......i ask because you do not have stupid upon your forehead.

zero
03-01-2010, 01:02 AM
damar=dammar=dammara, a tree(ancient plants that have been around for about 1 million years, called agathis) used for it's resin called dammer gum, it is used in incense and other things, as well as most of the other parts of the tree for different uses.

there are other paths to follow the name...

ZeldaFitz
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM
I knew that, but who is Damar in relation to following waiting.

ZeldaFitz
03-01-2010, 10:41 AM
hello

in my late teens i was ....shall we say embroiled in many exteem physical attacks which led me into some dark self distructiv explorations then this intern to the realisation of my almost erotic passion for magic this began via a spirit called damar some guardian being. Much of my knowledge and power has been taken from me over 15 years of eventual "normal" married life but post divorce at 45 i feel change around my field of awareness ect> Has anyone any knowledge of this form all be it true false or elemental in purpose perhaps??? please understand that my knowledge of the occult has been manipulated as i can best discibe it.

thankyou

In all seriousness, my advice is start at the beginning, how did you come up with this name, what makes you think your power has been taken just because you were married, why self destruct? How do you know you have been manipulated, and what makes you think you are not doing all this yourself from a deep seated insecurity and fear of power beyond your control. we are only manipulated if we allow it.

ZeldaFitz
03-01-2010, 10:42 AM
damar=dammar=dammara, a tree(ancient plants that have been around for about 1 million years, called agathis) used for it's resin called dammer gum, it is used in incense and other things, as well as most of the other parts of the tree for different uses.

there are other paths to follow the name...

I know this zero, this is not the problem.

Sara D
03-01-2010, 12:33 PM
We all know what Damar is, but this Demon you are speaking of is from Star Trek and is also on role playing sites. I for one do not find this amusing, you are either delusional or trying to make fools out of every one, and it is not a good idea.

QueenBeeBeeMarie
08-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Just give her some banishing ritual,if she is lying the Gods and Goddesses will deal with her.