PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer beeing channeled?

behemoth
03-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I came asross this video on youtube, and I want your opinion on it if this is just full of crap, or real.

YouTube - Enki Speaks the Truth part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25SZdBkOlNQ&feature=player_embedded#)

ZeldaFitz
03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
It is crap, you can not channel Lucifer, you would blow up into a million pieces.

behemoth
03-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I think so too ;)

behemoth
03-03-2010, 09:52 PM
i correct myself, you probably wouldnt explode, but most likely go insane :)

Btw, has anyone of you ever talked to Lucifer, like summoning it?

Emma
03-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Zelda is his wife, I am just a little cog in the wheel.

ZeldaFitz
03-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh Em, in all seriousness, you can not channel but Lucifer will let you know when you are not in favor.

Belphebe
03-03-2010, 11:28 PM
What is the matrix?

zero
03-04-2010, 05:49 AM
what is channeling? invoking?

zero
03-04-2010, 06:10 AM
did you post in the right place bull?

zero
03-04-2010, 08:47 AM
channeling is invoking knowledge that is my guess

care to elaborate on this "guess". such as why you think this, a guess is based on something unless you just made it up.

satanists in all history chose hell and condemned heaven obviously

I disagree, I think satanists disagreed with the church to begin with. not choosing hell. though perhaps you should say what exactly you mean I can be dim at times;)

ZeldaFitz
03-04-2010, 10:10 AM
what is channeling? invoking?

Magi is a channel. There are two main types of channels sub conscious and conscious, subconscious the channel leaves their body and allows a higher entity to come in and speak for them, the channel does not remember so the sessions have to be recorded , a conscious channel knows what is going on at all times and stay in their body and allows the higher entity to speak through them. Channels are different than mediums, as the entities that speak through a channel are not dead they have never physical. It is why you can not channel Lucifer.

zero
03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
ah so not dead but living entities, i c.

ZeldaFitz
03-04-2010, 02:45 PM
They are not living in the physical, they are in the astral have never in carnated, or have incarnated but only once. A channel can not channel another person in the physical realm. I have seen Magi channel, and all I can say is unbelievable. They can tell you secrets of the universe, health problems, past life **** if you believe in reincarnation.

Emma
03-04-2010, 04:56 PM
today i am Emma, at least for now. :o

ZeldaFitz
03-04-2010, 10:28 PM
You are kidding right? Emma and Magi are advanced enough and have been doing this for a long time. I don't think there is anything new you can tell those two. We do not hold with anything that is put at you tube or the internet on channeling.

devakxes
03-05-2010, 07:57 PM
So wait. Someone explain to me more the difference between a medium and a channel?

A channel in my view of things would be a person who takes in a spirit or is able to be controlled by a spirit. I view ''possession'' as either the spirit is in the passenger seat... able to control on occasion or take the wheel but generally doesn't. The other is full possession where the spirit takes full control of the vehicle. Similar to your sub conscious and conscious channeling.

I guess I simply don't understand WHY Lucifer can't be channeled.

A medium to me is someone who goes ''beyond'' the physical and then goes through a kind of communication with a specific spirit.

So I guess you'll have to go and explain your own view of the difference between a medium and a channel and then explain why Lucifer can't be channeled... at least in order to answer my question, please.

ZeldaFitz
03-05-2010, 08:07 PM
No and no. A medium is one who talks to the dead, and relays messages to loved ones. A channel conscious or sub conscious allows higher entities to speak through them, and have to adjust the frequencies of their body to allow this. Magi knows of who speaks through him but leaves his body as the energy would be too dangerous, Emma stays in her body and knows at all times who is speaking through her. They allow this to happen, possession is when no one has a choice and it happens without their permission.

devakxes
03-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Again. Difference in terminology. In Vodun/Santeria there is no distinction between ''possession'' and invocation.

So being a Medium would be easier because of the concept of how the dead are similar to the living... ( similar but not exact). I guess that explains why you believe Lucifer cannot be channeled.

The last question I'd like to know is how they go and raise the frequency. If Magi or Emma would send me a message on this I would appreciate it. Or if they would talk to me via an instant messenger.

ZeldaFitz
03-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Magi is coming in now.

zero
03-06-2010, 05:43 AM
They are not living in the physical, they are in the astral have never in carnated, or have incarnated but only once. A channel can not channel another person in the physical realm. I have seen Magi channel, and all I can say is unbelievable. They can tell you secrets of the universe, health problems, past life **** if you believe in reincarnation

ah thanks for that bit of info, knowledge;), and interesting in magi's abilities.

names are funny in there differentiation. I say you can invoke a living entity and also spirits, gods, angels, dead. some are better than others; I would never invoke a dead entity, but then again I am not a medium. To invoke the dead is a unnecessary danger. in my eyes channeling is invoking, both bring a sub., or con. into ones shell. when one is conscious of the speaker one is the watcher, when one is not one is a shell.

what works for me may not necessarily work for you, and is a opinion so take it at that lvl...it is probably wrong.

ZeldaFitz
03-06-2010, 10:26 AM
ah thanks for that bit of info, knowledge;), and interesting in magi's abilities.

names are funny in there differentiation. I say you can invoke a living entity and also spirits, gods, angels, dead. some are better than others; I would never invoke a dead entity, but then again I am not a medium. To invoke the dead is a unnecessary danger. in my eyes channeling is invoking, both bring a sub., or con. into ones shell. when one is conscious of the speaker one is the watcher, when one is not one is a shell.

what works for me may not necessarily work for you, and is a opinion so take it at that lvl...it is probably wrong.

mediums have the dead speak through them which is not good, Bel is a spiritualist but the dead talk to her on the side, never come in her body, channels .channel entities that are not dead, the entities live in the astral. I have seen Magi totally exhausted when he has finished channeling and Emma you never know because she will be posting something and the next thing you know she sounds un like herself and her posts show it. Being a channel is a gift and not every one is made to do it. Emma and Magi chose to do it to help others, but frankly I wouldn't do it, but I guess we all make choices we feel are right.

zero
03-08-2010, 05:35 AM
interesting, and a new field I will investigate myself(new to me). so it is like talking to astrals in a at will type of scenario? as apposed to finding them or conjuring them?

Does this take any type of prep or is there a previous link? and if not how does one establish the link or prepare for the operation?

I suppose the other end would be they come to you?

albie
09-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Lucifer no longer exists in the upper or lower planes. He is in human form and has been since the seventies. Not that his real name is or ever was Lucifer, the name being a biblical mistranslation.

Unless you are talking about the myriad of incarnate souls that THINK they are Lucifer and have become taken over by a chunk of his identity info. Then of course there is the thought forms you may conjure when sat before your pentagrams, that become what you expect of Lucifer.

Yeah, they'll tell you all you want to hear about Lucifer. But the real guy is in physical form for his own safety right now. Things are hotting up. Best place to be is nestled inside some dim witted human.

Kain
09-18-2010, 12:38 PM
i correct myself, you probably wouldnt explode, but most likely go insane :)

Btw, has anyone of you ever talked to Lucifer, like summoning it?
Come on... What kind of delusion is this? You cant talk to a demon because demons are not human. They have a greater logic than humans so most possibly if you speak to a demon you wont understand anything from what he says, you would be too scared and you wont have any answers. Firstly... In what language is the demon going to reply to you? If you are chinese for example... What? Are we going to see the demon speaking chinese? "chin chun chon..." or what? Or are you going to speak with him in an international language like English?

Get serious, demons are not humans to come to you whenever you call them and start answering your questions.

Besides, if demons could answer to anyone normally and whenever he wishes we would already have solved the question of religion. I mean the whole world would believe in the one, real religion.

Kain
09-18-2010, 07:08 PM
You can communicate with spirits. Have not done it with Lucifer though.
Of course you can. But be sure they wont just answer your questions and make a conversation with you just like they are humans. Nor they will start speaking your language or use an international language or something.

The most possible is that you will just hear strange abyssal noises or something.

Kain
09-19-2010, 10:24 AM
oh my goodness,to be able to commmunicate with Lucifer would be -i cant think of a goood word for it-but if I ever tried and it worked ,would he kill me
Be sure it would be dangerous my dear Elizabeth (this is your name, isn't it?). I don't think He would kill you because the Devil never kills directly. Don't forget that His best trick was to make the world believe He does not exist.

So... If you communicate with Him, He could scare you to death or drive you crazy, but be sure He is not going to lift His spear and stab you...

Kain
09-19-2010, 05:12 PM
well i know why one would think they arent the same,its just not my opinion,but Ive realized these past few months that theres alot Ive been misinformed about,but if you wanna start a new one then go ahead,and this stay on topic stuff really gets on my nerves,ive been told that too many times ,tell me the story about your friend shaking lucifers hand then
We don't know if Lucifer is the same with Satan. You can believe He is you can believe He is not, it doesnt matter. But it's a fact that Satan (Satanael) used to be the wisest, strongest, brightest and most beautiful angel. Lucifer was also beatiful and bright according to the Old Testament but we don't know if He was the most beautiful and most bright and the strongest and the wisest just like Satan, so we don't know if He really is Satan.

Now... About that girl touching Satan... I don't know. Satan wants non-Satanists to believe that He actually does not exist so I see no reason why He would tell a young girl to touch Him. He is too wise to do things for no reason don't you think?

Kain
09-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Eeeh, what do you mean??? To say that "the fact is".. something.. well then I want to know were he gets those facts from.

I can't find the links but yes, we read in the Book of Enoch about Satanael and we also read what I said in Revelation Alpha if I'm not mistaken.

And I'm not retard. Whoever does not agree with you doesn't mean he is a retard.

Kain
09-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Then I was mistaken, thought you was a christian (catholic or protestant)..

From your words I understand that you mean that every Christian is retarded. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, normally I am an Orthodox Christian... But without liking the pope I believe I am Catholic too. I mean, they are both Christianity. So, since I don't like the Christian priests and don't listen to what they say, I can't say if I am an Orthodox or Catholic in deed. I read about Christianity and believe what I think is right regardless if it's catholic or orthodox.

Kain
09-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Both Christianity and Judaism has denied it. So it must be a reason for it. Kain uses that book as a relible source of facts. I want to know how he can do that, what he know that I dont.

We see a wise and beautiful angel named Lucifer that is fallen from heaven. Then, we see another angel who used to be the wisest, strongest and most beautiful named Satanael, that is also fallen from heaven and He is the leader of the fallen angels. Then, we see a Great Dragon named Satan (not Ha-Satan) who is also the leader of the fallen angels. I think it's normal that we assume that Satan is Satanael of the Book of Enoch.

Also, my dear Amy you should not trust the Church. I believe someone should read something and say if he believes it's words or not. I mean, someone should not say for example "I don't believe in the Book of Enoch because it was denied by the Church.". He should read the book and say if he believes it's words or not.

Kain
09-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Still you use the Second Book of Enoch as a source. My question is how can it be a source of facts. What makes it valid?

I am not critising you, I just love to know...
It just completes the story of the fallen angels and its doing it with the best way.

I mean, we see the Great Dragon of Revelation who is strong and fallen from Heaven with His angels and He is called "Satan". In the Book of Enoch we see an archangel called "Satanael" who is also fallen from Heaven with His angels. It just completes the story.

In this point you'll just have to choose if you believe in it's words or not.

Kain
09-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Well, I will indeed read it. But I also have to say that source criticism is a little more important to me than to most of other people I meet and talk to.
Yes but you must know that faith is always required. It's a fact we, humans cannot explain everything alone, so faith is necessary in order to discover the truth.

Kain
09-20-2010, 01:52 AM
But as I wrote some posts above: "Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either"

Yes and I agree. I'm just saying that the book of Enoch completes the story of Lucifer which should be completed. I mean, if we don't believe in the Book of Enoch there will be many things about the most important angel (and enemy) of God that we wouldn't know.

And... Sorry if it's a little off-topic but I guess Amy would like it (and others perhaps). In the Bible, we see Jesus defeating the Devil in the desert by denying to make a miracle in order to eat and then in the mountain, where the Devil brought Him magically and offered Him power over all kingdoms of the earth. He would be the leader of every single one of them plus He would not be crucified... If only He would kneel and worship the Devil. But He denied. So He defeated the Devil. However...

One of the 7 deadly sins the Devil brought to earth before He went to Hell, was the anger. And then, in the Bible we see Jesus getting angry when He saw what humans did in the temple of Solomon. Not only He got angry, but He broke everything. So... The Devil defeated Him.

Then, we see Him in the Cross saying "Father, why have you forsaken me?". The Devil made Him question the God. So He defeats Him again.

Obviously the claim that if you go to church the Devil will never be able to harm you is a lie. And... of course, everybody can fight with the Devil. But this fight is not about winning, it's about resisting. You can't resist completely and you can't win but you must do your best so you will be a righteous man. And when everything ends, you will have the joy of the man who knows he did well.

When we do good things we resist to the Devil. When we do evil things He attacks us and we are unable to resist. Nobody wins this fight, but we are searching for the man who is able to resist the most (not to win). For everybody makes evil deeds sometimes.

Kain
09-20-2010, 09:25 AM
hey!!Thats one of my favorite storys about jesus,where he went into the temple and broke everything,yayah!But that doesnt mean he defeated him,Jesus was making the temple what it was suppose to be.Jesus had a right to kick some ass for God,that dont mean the devil put anger into him,he is god's son,and God isn't always known for his love and compassion,he damn sure set people straight many times.Anywho,Kain you didnt answer me earlier so ill ask you here,do you know how i can talk one on one with that man,you know who Im talkin about?
I answered. There is his e-mail in the left of the page in the blog.

According to the Christian tradition before the Devil left Heaven and Earth, He left behind 7 deadly sins. One of them is the Anger. So Anger is something that the Devil "created". And we see Jesus getting angry... So I believe yes, He defeats Him in that part and He also defeats Him in the other part that makes Him believe that God forsaken Him on the Cross.

Only the Devil makes people question their God, that's why He is called a Slander (That's what "Devil" means in Greek). Because He slanders God in the eyes of the humans and makes their hearts get away from Him.

So, Jesus felt two feelings that were "created" by the Devil and only the Devil puts them inside the humans hearts.

EtuMalku
09-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Why are we talking about Jesus in a Luciferian thread?

Kain
09-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Why are we talking about Jesus in a Luciferian thread?

I said it may be considered as off-topic by some. But I believe Lucifer is the Devil and I spoke about the conflict between the Devil and Jesus Christ in the Bible. So for me it's not off-topic.

Kain
09-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Jesus is never off-topic girl
We wouldn't have this conversation if there wasn't Jesus so I guess He is never off-topic...

Kain
09-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Bammm-Good point
Yes, thank you my dear.

albie
09-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Satan absorbs negative energy. maybe jesus wasn't healing anyone, maybe Satan was healing those people by munching up their darkness.

seastorm
10-09-2010, 07:14 AM
I would have to disagree. I have worked with lucifer and channelled him, as well as the brahman, sophia, satan, and a number of other so called "untouchable" entities. The brain is nothing more than an electro-chemical network capable of being manipulated just like any other. In fact, the quantum movements of electrons in the brain is theoretically easier to manipulate than any other bodily system. Channeling is nothing more than allowing one's synapses to be usurped by an entity that is not one's self, in essence "lending" your brain meat to a spirit that is not your own "soul." Traditional religions are notorious for attaching sacredness to everything, claiming that some spirit or entity is beyond the reach of the mortal mind. I would think that those of a satanic or luciferian bent would be beyond such things. Channeling Lucifer is not impossible, nor is it particularly difficult. The mind of the channeller has to be ready for the changes that such an undertaking would cause but the brain can not be "overloaded" by lucifer's consiousness. Even your own higher consiousness is beyond your brain's ability to comprehend. The cup only holds what it holds. A channeling of lucifer would result in an incomplete understanding of the entity due to the fact that only so much of his cosmic consciousness will fit into the mind of the channel but that is the worst of your worries. I encourage the bold among you to cast aside the idea that lucifer or any other being is to sacred or powerful to channel and try it for yourself. It is an enlightening, if incomplete, experience.