PDA

View Full Version : Children: Chaos magnets/sinks

Jarhog
03-08-2010, 05:29 AM
In planing a ritual with some friends of mine for April Fool one of them suggested using the children as chaos sinks. The theory being that children naturally draw the energies that can be chaotic in nature thus if we included them in the ritual they could assist in ordering that energy into a usable form. This would include the negative energies that each of us collects just by living in this world. Has anyone else included children in a ritual for this type of thing?

zero
03-09-2010, 12:14 AM
I too am in agreement that it is unsafe for children, especially in using them as a chaos sink, were as I believe it would help in this endeavor would there welfare be a good sacrifice?

Jarhog
03-09-2010, 04:45 PM
No harm was intended just the use of a natural resource.

Emma
03-09-2010, 04:54 PM
i am in agreement with Belasko and zero here.

ZeldaFitz
03-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Look I am not fond of children, but I have a dim view of people that use children or animals in their magick, it is a liability for the magickian, and if you want to experiment use an adult, leave the little rug rats to their natural development.

Jarhog
03-09-2010, 11:52 PM
I was not quite sure about this when it was purposed and I think that is why I put this up here. I will make sure that the kidos are not involved.