PDA

View Full Version : An old Dream

Leonake
03-10-2010, 07:44 AM
There is a dream I had at 8 and i will never forget it but i still don't know what it means...

I dreamed that i was walking by a long stretched river which was of pure cool water turning into wine and then it turned to blood

any suggestions as to what it means?

zero
03-10-2010, 08:23 AM
could you elaborate more, a bit more detail into your dream.

Leonake
03-10-2010, 12:25 PM
could you elaborate more, a bit more detail into your dream.

i don't know any specifics since it was such a long time ago but it was fairly simple and direct...

ZeldaFitz
03-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Usually a dream of that nature, is repressed fears, or worries, without knowing what your life was like hinders this, but even at the time you appeared to be happy, deep seated fears that do not come to the surface can do so in our dreams.

Leonake
03-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Usually a dream of that nature, is repressed fears, or worries, without knowing what your life was like hinders this, but even at the time you appeared to be happy, deep seated fears that do not come to the surface can do so in our dreams.

Well that is true and i was not actually happy at that age either but i always wondered about what it meant u know...

ZeldaFitz
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
If the river was cool water, you are starting out, to wine life was rich, to blood, life became a burden hence the blood, it was your life's blood being washed away. we put to much into dreams, soemtimes they are just dreams.

Leonake
03-14-2010, 10:23 AM
If the river was cool water, you are starting out, to wine life was rich, to blood, life became a burden hence the blood, it was your life's blood being washed away. we put to much into dreams, soemtimes they are just dreams.

that is true. blood is then just another tasteful drink

zero
03-14-2010, 05:34 PM
reminds me of the holy gra'al.

there does seem to be concurrent themes that can be interpreted in dreams, though like zelda says dreams can be just dreams..the subconscious wanderings.