PDA

View Full Version : In somnis cantare

Royal Heart
01-11-2009, 06:43 AM
Good morning!

I just registered, having found this place through Google. There isn't much to me. I just moved here to North Vancouver. My passion for the occult has long-since dwindled to an ember, yet I can't seem to stay away from discussion boards about the matter. More than anything, I'm hoping to find myself - not the ego I've built, but the self that was there even before my parents were born.

Thank you muchly

isis
01-11-2009, 06:44 AM
hello and welcome

Lady Dunsany
01-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Hello. Feel free to browse and join in wherever you like.

Royal Heart
01-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Thank you isis and Lady Dunsany. I don't suppose we know anything about that avatar error yet, do we? Not that it really matters. We are here to discuss rather than show off our pixels I suppose. :)

Mr. Lucifuge
01-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Greetings to you and welcome, fellow new member (since I am new too!) I wanted to reply to your post since you did mine.

If I may ask, what is your main interests in the occult?

Best wishes

Good morning!

I just registered, having found this place through Google. There isn't much to me. I just moved here to North Vancouver. My passion for the occult has long-since dwindled to an ember, yet I can't seem to stay away from discussion boards about the matter. More than anything, I'm hoping to find myself - not the ego I've built, but the self that was there even before my parents were born.

Thank you muchly

Odin
01-11-2009, 10:47 AM
hello and welcome
post away working on the avatar problem !

Royal Heart
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
If I may ask, what is your main interests in the occult?
I suppose you could call it a kind of "spiritual anthropology" - what any given God, spirit, ghost, et cetera does on a regular basis and why. What are their sociolinguistic quirks? Do they form societies and, in which case, how do those function?

Royal Heart
01-11-2009, 07:52 PM
hello and welcome
post away working on the avatar problem !
Thank you muchly! :)

Mr. Lucifuge
01-12-2009, 01:40 AM
I share some of these interests, as I investigate and record all of my experiences with certain types of spiritual entities since little is recorded in published work.

I suppose you could call it a kind of "spiritual anthropology" - what any given God, spirit, ghost, et cetera does on a regular basis and why. What are their sociolinguistic quirks? Do they form societies and, in which case, how do those function?

Anti
01-12-2009, 03:43 AM
hello and welcome

Royal Heart
01-12-2009, 04:55 AM
I share some of these interests, as I investigate and record all of my experiences with certain types of spiritual entities since little is recorded in published work.
There is precious little published and often times what is published is so ... bizarre and different from my experience that the publications in question have little or no value to me. Which is just as well considering the subject matter.

hello and welcome
Thank you! :)