PDA

View Full Version : Curious

Deacan Lionsbane
03-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi guys and girls.

I thought I would broaden my horizon and venture to the Internetm for a change.

So, my question is this, Have any of you noticed anything more 'unusual' with spirits/ghosts recently, if so, what were the changes in habbit/activity.

Thanks.

Deacan.

Vir Sapiens
03-21-2010, 11:11 PM
I haven't heard of any new reports at local hot spots, or seen anything myself. I did watch something interesting on TV the other day. The experimental methodology was slightly off but, the results they got were fairly compelling. Those results being that there seemed to be a correlation between ghostly phenomena and ionic fluctuations, specifically electrical storms in this instance. Magnetic currents tend to shift and buckle in certain spots as superheated rock churns beneath the surface. If you are noticing these changes in a localized area that could be one answer but, I'd hold conclusions until you got more data. It could be that I'm the isolated instance and there have been changes all over the place that I'm unaware of.

Deacan Lionsbane
03-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the info, but no, its not so much activity thats the problem, more the 'lack' there of. A group of us have noticed some things and I am looking further afield to see if there's anything happening outside the UK.

Vir Sapiens
03-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Well there are only two hotspots in this area and one of them is a recurring apparition with no intelligence so that one can't really be checked until the anniversary comes up. The other one is supposed to have an intelligent haunt but it's difficult to get into. I might be able to convince the local paranormal society to do an investigation and let me tag along. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens. It might be possible that there is just a downturn in the energies utilized by these entities and that eventually this will change and the activity level will return to normal.

Deacan Lionsbane
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks Vir, would be appreciated.

Bull, mate, question for you. Do you ever just.. you know, speak english without being such a... whats the nicest word... nut?

Deacan Lionsbane
03-24-2010, 11:00 AM
I never intimidated, I just didn't require some bull crap. Im a serious person when it comes to this and I have my reasons for my questions and do not apreciate having my research hindered by, what I see as, Trolling. As for me, well i'm me. My name is Deacan Lionsbane, that is all you need to know. If you have nothing constructive to say, I kindly ask that you jog on.

So, Vir, have you found anything, just the 'events' i've seen and had happen, especially last night, have been... shall we say a little odd and enlightening.

Deacan Lionsbane
03-24-2010, 03:32 PM
I admire things which warrent admiration.

Tell me, this 'Diablo' of which you speak, a personal demon I presume?

Wolf
03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I too have noticed less activity in my area. One local hotspot slowed way down, and become rather peaceful (whenever I'm around anyways) after I banished what many considered a demon from the area. I do not think it was a demon, but it certainly wasn't happy to be where it was. That was three or four years ago, and also the last time I have ever performed any type of magick, so I assumed the decreased activity reflected my own weakening abilities to see.

Vir Sapiens
03-24-2010, 05:33 PM
I never intimidated, I just didn't require some bull crap. Im a serious person when it comes to this and I have my reasons for my questions and do not apreciate having my research hindered by, what I see as, Trolling. As for me, well i'm me. My name is Deacan Lionsbane, that is all you need to know. If you have nothing constructive to say, I kindly ask that you jog on.

So, Vir, have you found anything, just the 'events' i've seen and had happen, especially last night, have been... shall we say a little odd and enlightening.

Investigation is set for this weekend. We had to clear some things with the property owner but, since the owner runs the place as a haunted attraction during the Halloween season, not the best idea in my opinion, he is interested in having a legitimate investigation done. I'm clear to tag long and do what I do without interference. I'll let you know what happens.

Deacan Lionsbane
03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Ah right. Nice for your reply Wolf, much appreciated. Though, I do have 2 problems (not with you or your post :) ) You certainly helped one. My own investigation is now on going, walking through my local Graveyard me and my friend ended up having a somewhat social interaction, at least 5 spirits and one other was present in the convo and at least 200 more (I counted the graves). I don’t want to go into much detail, I only have their conversation to go on. Though, Vir, if you would care to PM me any information you have or if either of you would be willing to aid me in my investigation, it would be greatly appreciated indeed.

Vir Sapiens
03-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Night one of the investigation down. We tracked two high intensity EMF phenomenon, these peaked at 300 mG, and were consistent with various auditory and kinetic phenomenon that we documented in the house. These ranged from foot steps being heard to doors slamming throughout the house. We have about six hours of tape to examine for EVP. We did not see the full apparition associated with this haunting although we plan on setting up thermal cameras as well as this new multi axis EMF rig to see if we can't get a little more. I'll update this after the conclusion of tonight's investigation and then post any EVP findings and video if relevant.

Deacan Lionsbane
03-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Excellent :)
- See your PM :)

Vir Sapiens
04-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Sorry it is taking me so long to get that data to you. It's been chaos here the past few days and the heat has kept me off my computer, damned old houses and their lack of central air. I'm working on it as fast as I possibly can.

Deacan Lionsbane
04-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Do not worry about it, take your time.

TheLost
04-24-2010, 02:39 PM
I can say to you do not question what you RE Not signed up for let not you be harmed by pursuit of us legion for we are many and we have found a neew way to follow and it is not left right o any yetknow n and we follow the piper the piper shall call to all and all shall follow for his reason is true and his reason is hers and hers is madness.

Let not the wind blow so that his tune be not sistacted by the visions of men for we are legion and we have Him te wooded one eho vcalls. Let us drink and be merried by the blood of our out lord let him fall into abbadon let he with the crown be seated in the temple let sanctuary be reborn.

abandon your sin and be mine oh be mine for you have proven worthy of the hunt let us not be betrayed by our marsyas and let instead the wine flow through for i his throne and you his seraph make all flow into abbadon let his light let the pipe lead us to heavenly reason let his beauty in deformity let his wondrous mask lead forth i who am lord of many command legion command poor command outcast and command the hunt

Deacan Lionsbane
04-24-2010, 07:04 PM
And WTF you on about?

The Christian God does not fear me, been there done that, got a bloody t-shirt. Though this does not answer my first question. So the post is irrelivant, but thanks for giving me a giggle.

-Arkarious

Astral Eye
02-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I too have noticed less activity in my area. One local hotspot slowed way down, and become rather peaceful (whenever I'm around anyways) after I banished what many considered a demon from the area. I do not think it was a demon, but it certainly wasn't happy to be where it was. That was three or four years ago, and also the last time I have ever performed any type of magick, so I assumed the decreased activity reflected my own weakening abilities to see.

It's the same here. I am worried. My daimon appears less often and last time it could barely create a tenddrel of smoke on the material world. And my house spirits have been sundued. I have looked into it and I have a theory. I assume you all know what ley lines are. Well, it would appear that they are, for want of a better word, fading.

AhronGaze
02-22-2011, 11:33 PM
I would like to know more about your theory. I have noticed these peculiarities for quite some time as well. I don't believe ley lines are fading. I believe from what I've witnessed so far, that they may be shifting. I personally feel this as the calm before the storm. I have heard complaints of friends having trouble with their workings. Mine have not been impeded. If anything, they are amplified. Here is some media that I have been keeping an eye on. Of coarse, I take it all with a grain of salt. Hope this helps.

Solar Flare 2011: Northern Lights Amplified, Communications And Power Grids Could Be Disrupted (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/17/solar-flare-2011-northern_n_824516.html)

Magnetic North Pole Shift Affects Tampa Airport (http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/07/magnetic-north-pole-shift-affects-tampa-airport/)

p.s. Expect a bunch of babbling freaked out self full filling prophets spewing their b.s. at an alarming rate.

"Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness."
Aleister Crowley

Astral Eye
02-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I would like to know more about your theory. I have noticed these peculiarities for quite some time as well. I don't believe ley lines are fading. I believe from what I've witnessed so far, that they may be shifting. I personally feel this as the calm before the storm. I have heard complaints of friends having trouble with their workings. Mine have not been impeded. If anything, they are amplified. Here is some media that I have been keeping an eye on. Of coarse, I take it all with a grain of salt. Hope this helps.

Solar Flare 2011: Northern Lights Amplified, Communications And Power Grids Could Be Disrupted (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/17/solar-flare-2011-northern_n_824516.html)

Magnetic North Pole Shift Affects Tampa Airport (http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/07/magnetic-north-pole-shift-affects-tampa-airport/)

p.s. Expect a bunch of babbling freaked out self full filling prophets spewing their b.s. at an alarming rate.

"Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness."
Aleister Crowley

Well, tgat would make sense, if their shifting away from me, then their energies would get slowly weaker, making it appear they are fading. thanks.

PS: Anyone know what might be up with my Daimon, he is very weak and quite.