PDA

View Full Version : I killed my babies :\

Kirtastrophe
04-06-2010, 04:54 AM
I had a dream that I had a baby, and then it died (I don't remember how but I'm pretty sure I tried to save it and failed). Then I had another baby and it died too.

I'm 16 and not planning on having any babies anytime soon, hahah. Anybody have any ideas as to what this dream means? I'm a little curious, 'cause, y'know, I don't really want my subconscious to be full of dead babise for no reason. :P

So, any ideas?

zero
04-06-2010, 05:46 AM
dead babies can be useful not in reality but in the mind. for instance feelings; are you being tickled dead babies, are you being tortured dead babies. there are other tricks of essence in these manners.

perhaps your trying to deal with something.

Nairn
04-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Dying infants can be a symbol for new beginnings ended abruptly. Or loss of something important, etc. The 2 can be a sign of trying and fearing failure because of a past experience that clouds your expectations.

But dream symbolism is pretty subjective to each person.

Jazameen
04-08-2010, 03:34 AM
I had a dream that I had a baby, and then it died (I don't remember how but I'm pretty sure I tried to save it and failed). Then I had another baby and it died too.

I'm 16 and not planning on having any babies anytime soon, hahah. Anybody have any ideas as to what this dream means? I'm a little curious, 'cause, y'know, I don't really want my subconscious to be full of dead babise for no reason. :P

So, any ideas?

Greetings Kirtastrophe
I believe that Nairn is on the right track, both the baby and death would be a change or new phase in your life. As for the 2, I'm thinking balance. How's your Spiritual and emotional balance been recently?
Just my thought, something to look into.

devakxes
04-12-2010, 02:21 PM
This could also mean that there was emotions or thoughts/beliefs that died abruptly.... already stated by taking it in, in a different light.

What you aren't telling us is the important factors. What was the dream like? Was there temperature in the dream? Was it outside, inside, what was the environment like? How'd they die... how you tried to save them... etc.

Need more detail in order to fully interpret them in order to know what that means.