PDA

View Full Version : Casting a Circle - Satanic.

Goth_Queen
04-07-2010, 03:48 PM
What Satanic deities do you use to call the quarters? I've been thinking about this alot lately, because I'm not sure which Satanic deity I want to use and in what direction. I thought about the Four Crowned Princes of Hell, (Satan-South, Lucifer-East, Belial-North, Leviathan-West). But then, I believe that Satan is All directions, so using this Four Crowned system wouldn't make much sense to me. I want to use a different deity in the South, and call Satan last. But I don't know who yet. Anyways, if anyone here uses Satanic deities to cast the circle before ritual practice, who do you use?
Thanks alot.
AMSG

devakxes
04-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I guess it all depends on interpretation. Lavey saw those particular crown princes of hell to personify those elements. In certain other systems you find heavy disagreements with his magick but if you have thoroughly looked through the satanic bible you would be able to counter those arguements.

For example. In some people's belief Azazel is called upon at the south and Lucifer is called upon at the east because they believe Lucifer and Satan are one. If we follow another train of thought... it wouldn't matter because those are all considered names of Satan.

Then you have people like in the Church of Azazel who practice this kind of circle (http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html)

The important part is finding what fits you and your beliefs.

Draconometh_666
04-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Des Demoire Asylume von Aruxo Hem Quansidea Le voy unt mozilea liela vav xuronez whesl a Des Memoriea

Draconometh_666
04-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Des Demoire Asylume von Aruxo Hem Quansidea Le voy unt mozilea liela vav xuronez whesl a Des Memoriea. I wouldn't really know as far as casting a circle because i conjore Demons using my mind causing vast destruction to all around i do this because it more fun then having them in circled

Draconometh_666
04-27-2010, 06:27 AM
What Satanic deities do you use to call the quarters? I've been thinking about this alot lately, because I'm not sure which Satanic deity I want to use and in what direction. I thought about the Four Crowned Princes of Hell, (Satan-South, Lucifer-East, Belial-North, Leviathan-West). But then, I believe that Satan is All directions, so using this Four Crowned system wouldn't make much sense to me. I want to use a different deity in the South, and call Satan last. But I don't know who yet. Anyways, if anyone here uses Satanic deities to cast the circle before ritual practice, who do you use?
Thanks alot.
AMSG

Des Demoire Asylume von Aruxo Hem Quansidea Le voy unt mozilea liela vav xuronez whesl a Des Memoriea. I wouldn't really know as far as casting a circle because i conjore Demons using my mind causing vast destruction to all around i do this because it more fun then having them in circled

devakxes
04-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Got a point there. Demons act more like themselves when they aren't within a circle. They either kiss ass in a circle or they become violent, depending on the demon.

Goth_Queen
04-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Is there anyone out there who can provide me with a SERIOUS, or real response....if not I might as well just close this damn discussion.

EtuMalku
04-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Goth_Queen,

The Temple of Set use the Four Crowned Princes of Hell traditionally, though you are free to use any system or part of any system that you wish, I'm sure you know this already.

Since we are essentially tapping into our psyche and hidden aspects of our-Self, we need to devise a psychodrama environment that will allow this to happen.

After doing research, assign whoever you wish to the Four corners, use whatever deity you need that resonates with the Rite that you are performing.

EM

zero
04-29-2010, 11:57 PM
how about satan as center and in the four corners your choosing of watcher entities. I like using neutral entities like daemons.

Goth_Queen
05-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks EtuMalku and Zero. I'm gonna research a Demon that represents the Fire element, and call Satan as the center. Thanks for your constructive input.

Skeptismo118
05-26-2010, 08:25 PM
The Temple of Set use the Four Crowned Princes of Hell traditionally, though you are free to use any system or part of any system that you wish, I'm sure you know this already.

If you think so you haven't been around Setian much.

Seriously, ask some Setians if they use any of that old LaVeyan jibber-jabber in their magical practice.

It's a really bad idea to make such blanket statements about an organization, especially when you haven't been all that involved with it.