PDA

View Full Version : meaning of a Sensations

the-shifty-one
04-18-2010, 06:48 PM
hi can anyone help me understand the meaning of this,

i was i recently meditating and had the following feelings :

a egg shape spinning Sensations that started off very small about 4 - 6 cm long then started to spin very slowly and then get big and bigger and spin faster and faster at the max size it felt about 1 - 1 1/2 meter in lenght, i have had this feeling before when i was not meditating it lasts for about 5 - 6 mins then goes. on this occation when i was coming out of the meditation i felt very light and was raising up in a c shape and then back down to my sitting postion in the chair

yours ian

blindshot927
04-27-2010, 03:08 AM
i would personally think that it was a charge of chakra's. or some thing very nasty saying hello. you posted this 8 days ago how's it effecting you now? did the energy feel foreign or malicious? or just a simple over charge?

grim789
04-27-2010, 03:35 AM
These are kinda the symptoms of astral projection maybe you are comng close to ejecting or it could be like blind said your chakras could be opening up more if you have not meditated to much you could be going into higher states of mind. Do not be afraid of this though just take it as it comes and you could have quite a pleasing expereince good luck.

Peace!