PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer is the good guy!

grim789
04-27-2010, 03:28 AM
Lucifer is the good guy god is not after all who is the one who judges you on what is essentially human nature God. Not only that but god is a hypocrite he says do not kill yet who caused the flood and killed thousands? Where is god when people dying in pain and agony from dieseas and wars? Lucifer has simply set back and taking the hate from everyone like a gentlemen would god says love your enemy and neighbor hmmm who did god banish to a place of fire and brimstone which i remind you is a place of torture? What are you're views on this look at the truth who's the real bad guy here Lucifer says enjoy life for what it is god gives us rules to live by and we have to worry about sinning everyday or we will be tortured in brutle agony for all eternity wow kinda harsh. What happened to the love?

devakxes
05-05-2010, 06:29 PM
'' I ran out the front door
Devil's at the back door
Whispering to the sea...
And here comes a black feathered God
Drunk on teenage meat.''

You are correct. A hypocritical, blind, tyrannical god. To call him a God is a lie even, he requires our blood and belief... our attention in order to exist.

Gnosticism goes in depth a lot on this idea.

EtuMalku
05-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Lucifer is the 'Bringer of Light' (Lux Lucis) He is gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.

Lucifer symbolizes progress and intellectual inquiry
Through Lucifer's spirit humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . .

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light!
A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star - and now we know we have our own inner light.

Lucifer makes His metaphorical debut in the Testaments as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden pointing out to Eve that God is a liar and you will not die if you eat of the fruit of knowledge, which she did and did not die.

Lucifer brought us the Truth and our Free Will, shows us the way to either be One with God (RHP) or to be a God (LHP).

EM

grim789
05-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Lucifer is the 'Bringer of Light' (Lux Lucis) He is gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.

Lucifer symbolizes progress and intellectual inquiry
Through Lucifer's spirit humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . .

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light!
A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star - and now we know we have our own inner light.

Lucifer makes His metaphorical debut in the Testaments as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden pointing out to Eve that God is a liar and you will not die if you eat of the fruit of knowledge, which she did and did not die.

Lucifer brought us the Truth and our Free Will, shows us the way to either be One with God (RHP) or to be a God (LHP).

EM

Excellent explanation i never thought about the idea that lucifer is life in the way you descibed as the photons of light. Very interesting :). Lucifer is the god of life and advancment people need to thank him for what he has given us. After all without technology and the motivation to advancment we would not have any of the medical breakthroughs that save millions everyday the communication or the space programs that discover amazing new wonders every day. After all science used to be considered witchcraft and waas frouned upon by many.

Hail Lucifer!

grim789
05-06-2010, 12:04 AM
To Devakxes i like the story. And yes god is a hypocritical and overall selfish god he requires obediance or you go to a place of torment worse than anything we shall ever experience hmmm doesnt sound like a good guy to me.

grim789
05-06-2010, 02:05 AM
Vir i have heard the garden story and god commited a sin that he tells us not to "hypocritical". Lucifer furthered there interest and told them to enjoy whatever they want on this earth. Your second part of the post was most interesting though that they tried to make lucifer look like a bad guy because they did not like there previous religion. Interesting stuff thank you for the post.

zero
05-06-2010, 04:50 AM
this tale may be right but it depends on there mortality to begin with;)

one could look at it as in the garden they are immortal, and when the deceiver comes and tells them of this "big red button" they become mortal.

this story is a tale by men not god. 61 through an through.

devakxes
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I can't read Hebrew. Don't know the language.
Unless that is greek?

There is also the argument that the Tree of Knowledge was destined to be eaten. Why?
The bible says that the beginning of knowledge is knowing Good and Evil. Thus the tree is linked to the idea of '' Good and Evil''. If that is the case, Adam and Eve didn't know what Good and Evil was. God said that it was essentially bad to eat the forbidden fruit. How were man and woman to know what that meant if that is like teaching a 6 year old algebra?

zero
05-06-2010, 05:53 PM
i think an therefore i am.

it seems intelligent design is on the mind;)

some times there are too many coincidences to be chance;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

it does not seem they new later ether but only the consequences of there actions;)

grim789
05-06-2010, 07:11 PM
I can't read Hebrew. Don't know the language.
Unless that is greek?

There is also the argument that the Tree of Knowledge was destined to be eaten. Why?
The bible says that the beginning of knowledge is knowing Good and Evil. Thus the tree is linked to the idea of '' Good and Evil''. If that is the case, Adam and Eve didn't know what Good and Evil was. God said that it was essentially bad to eat the forbidden fruit. How were man and woman to know what that meant if that is like teaching a 6 year old algebra?

Yeah i know lol good and evil aspects how did they know this if they were never exposed to evil in the first place. They had no knowledge of what it even was. Its like telling someone that there is snow but them never seeing or hearing about it they wouldnt know it ever exsited kinda a crappy metaphor best i could come up with at the time.

MyThIcAlOnE
11-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Lucifer is the good guy god is not after all who is the one who judges you on what is essentially human nature God. Not only that but god is a hypocrite he says do not kill yet who caused the flood and killed thousands? Where is god when people dying in pain and agony from dieseas and wars? Lucifer has simply set back and taking the hate from everyone like a gentlemen would god says love your enemy and neighbor hmmm who did god banish to a place of fire and brimstone which i remind you is a place of torture? What are you're views on this look at the truth who's the real bad guy here Lucifer says enjoy life for what it is god gives us rules to live by and we have to worry about sinning everyday or we will be tortured in brutle agony for all eternity wow kinda harsh. What happened to the love?

Maybe your right maybe your wrong but say you are right i would like to hear more on what makes you believe this ?

EtuMalku
11-26-2010, 03:30 AM
As Jung saw so clearly, the tradition of a Fall from the Garden of Eden' is an archetype.

...................... from a lecture delivered at a meeting of the Royal Society of Medicine by ROBERT EISLER
First published in 1951 by Routledge and Kegan Paul Limited
Broadway House, 68-74 Carter Lane, London, B.C.4
Printed in Great Britain
by Butler and Tanner Limited Frome and London

We are all descended from males of the carnivorous lycanthropic variety, a mutation evolved under the pressure of hunger caused by the climatic change at the end of the pluvial period, which induced indiscriminate, even cannibalistic predatory aggression, culminating in the rape and sometimes even in the devouring of the females of the original peaceful fruit-eating bon sauvage remaining in the primeval virgin forests.

It was the 'clothes of skin' and the 'aprons of fig-leaves', that produced the nakedness of man, and not the other way round, the urge to cover man's nudity that led to the invention of clothing. It is obvious that neither man nor woman could be 'ashamed' (Gen. ii. 25) or 'afraid because they were naked' (Gen. iii. 10 f.) before they had donned their animal's pelt or hunters' 'apron of leaves', and got so accustomed to wearing it that the uncovering of their defenseless bodies gave them a feeling of cold, fear and the humiliating impression of being again reduced to the primitive fruit-gatherer's state of a helpless 'unarmed animal' exposed to the assault of the better-equipped enemy.

The uncovered body could not have been considered 'indecorous' or 'im-moral'.
The very feeling of sin, the consciousness of having done something 'im-moral', contrary to the mores, customs or habits of the herd, could not be experienced before a part of the herd had wrenched itself free from the inherited behaviour-pattern and radically changed its way of life from that of a frugivorous to that of a carnivorous or omnivorous animal.

Ecomillion
01-17-2011, 06:29 PM
im sorry if i sound like the bad guy here but who are we to deside good or evil? neither of them truely are good or evil they were just created to do a certain job. a butcher isnt evils just because he kills animals and neither is a farmer who tends the fields. they are both there to serve a purpose and help those that need them. yes there is a dark and a light side to everything just most people dont read far enough into deitys to realize this.

Light
01-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Polarity or Duality in us, is recognised here by most of us.
I believe the thread here is an exploration into different writings and personal opinions of them.

devakxes
01-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Etumalku is such a brilliant man for his knowledge of these things. Thank you for sharing.

You should read more of the thread, E-Roc.

seekerofprophecies
03-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Chemotherapy is not a fucking medical treatment, it is the use of ionizing radiation which cannot specifically be targeted and thus destroys cells, not only cancer cells but the immune system? Most medical treatments exist because of the use of certain technologies. Our exposure to technology, can often cause disease. Man has not mastered nature therefore he cannot construct his technologies in accordance with those natures.

devakxes
03-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? Chemotherapy is not a fucking medical treatment, it is the use of ionizing radiation which cannot specifically be targeted and thus destroys cells, not only cancer cells but the immune system? Most medical treatments exist because of the use of certain technologies. Our exposure to technology, can often cause disease. Man has not mastered nature therefore he cannot construct his technologies in accordance with those natures.

Most medicines have side effects that can really screw up the body, however, you can't deny that modern medicine has increased life expectancy.

Man hasn't mastered nature, because he has yet to master himself.

Sweet
09-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Yes God, is an asshole and Lucifer tends to make more sense, but the true question is are we stupid to have an enemy with that much power or does he have any power at all?

deathshead
11-07-2011, 04:13 AM
God commands us to bow before him to worship and give him praise, Lucifer wants us to worship ourselves. God wants to give us laws, ones that go against our natures and are impossible to keep and when we break them wants us to beg for forgiveness or suffer the fire and brimstone of hell. Lucifer wants us to enjoy life but makes us aware that our actions may force a reaction from our brothers and sisters if we act against them. God wants us to look forward to the end of times, Lucifer wants us to be rooted in the here and now. God wants blind obedience and for us to look to him for all answers, Lucifer wants us to find the knowledge within ourselves