PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Acuracy of a Pendulum

jontheseeker
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I started working with my first pendulum in five years. It's made of solid clear quartz, and I am using about nine and a half inches of regular string. I was just curious if anyone had any advice about increasing accuracy of the answers that the pendulum gives. Thanks in advance.

mat.batak
06-22-2010, 02:59 PM
I started working with my first pendulum in five years. It's made of solid clear quartz, and I am using about nine and a half inches of regular string. I was just curious if anyone had any advice about increasing accuracy of the answers that the pendulum gives. Thanks in advance.

dear jonthseeker,

that is really awesome :)

well just a tiny advice you have to let go your mind in using pendulum for increasing the objectivity of the result, since the pendulum attached to you of course read also your mind, and your mind making the energy that will effect the energy surrounding the pendulum.

for the example : try to see the object not thinking about the object

happy practicing :)

jontheseeker
07-13-2013, 06:41 AM
dear jonthseeker,

that is really awesome :)

well just a tiny advice you have to let go your mind in using pendulum for increasing the objectivity of the result, since the pendulum attached to you of course read also your mind, and your mind making the energy that will effect the energy surrounding the pendulum.

for the example : try to see the object not thinking about the object

happy practicing :)

Sorry for getting back to you so much later, but wow have I had a fun time away from the computer! lol :) Your advice helped a lot, and it has helped me grow towards a more accurate reading.