PDA

View Full Version : A 27th gate

Xarchantua
05-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Hello all!

Warm greetings from Sweden...

Me and my "magickal brother", Fr. Rad Shamaal, are currently investigating, through dreaming, shamanic trancework, gematria and meditations, an astral dimension called “HAQAL” and the number 27.

The number, 27, is a re-occurring one through both of our magickal “careers” and lifes, and to this specific magickal working/exploration.

What we can see hitherto are some common qualities, principles etc., regarding 27;

Fire, expansion, transformation and “ravenous hunger”, to name but a few. For example, the 27th path on the sephiroth is “Pé”, which is “the mouth” and attributed to Thoth ATU XVI: The Tower (attributed to Mars/fire). Its qliphotic reflection is Golachab, “the flaming one”.

We use, primarily, the gematric system of “A-I-O”, which is based on the Fibonacci-sequence and here connected to/filtered through the writings of H.P. Lovecraft. (See The All in One (A-I-O) Gematria Calculator (http://www.blackalchemy.net/gematria/) for further explanation/exploring.) But we use the traditional hebrew gematria as well.

The entitys, artifacts, energies, concepts and surroundings we´ve explored, this far on our astral voyages to HAQAL, feels very qliphotic, surreal and “moonmagickal”.

Commonly reoccurring are the human HAND (which has 27 bones), "The black tower", “The EYE of the dog” (The eye of Set-Sirius?), SOTHIS, totems like the FLY (”Fly”= זבובי =27) and the HYENA (A-I-O value: 27). (In esoteric astrology the planet Uranus emanates the powers of sudden change, perversion, eccentricity and violent transformation. We both have a rising Uranus in our horoscopes, and the planet has 27 moons. Furthermore there are 27 “nakshatras”, moonhouses, in vedic astrology.)

We would very much like to hear from you regarding this; views, thoughts, comments and suggestions pertaining to #27 and the name HAQAL (etymologically etc).

Did for example Aleister Crowley have anything to say about the number 27, maybe in any of his books or texts? (During Crowleys investigation of aethyr 27 (Ref. “The vision and the voice”, I think?) he heard the word “TUTULU”, which I find of significance (In the light of Lovecraftian dreammagick/gnosis, and the UR/ELDER-vibrations we have sensed during our workings). Anyone know or remember if Mr. Kenneth Grant or Mr. Michael Bertiaux has elucidated on, or analysed the number 27 in any of their books and writings?

Any serious reflections/references/suggestions would be highly appreciated! And magickally rewarded. :D

Please post in this thread, or contact me privately via PM or mail; [email protected] or [email protected]

Have a great summer, everyone! Take care.

Vir Sapiens
06-01-2010, 01:27 AM
27 is an interesting number by itself it is a tripartate perfect number. 9*3=27 which you can further break down the initial 9's into a triplicate of 3 as well. 3 continually reiterates itself along with 9. 3 is a number of power and completion. You see it iterated in a lot of different beliefs. The Holy Trinity, the three day resurrection events of Horus and Jesus, Honorarium of Trismegistus bestowed upon Hermes/Thoth. Nine is the number of life and death and is a trinity of 3's by itself. A Trinity of 9 would represent absolute power, the Alpha and Omega so to speak, even though in base numerology that triplicate number would still be 9 the source of all true power in this plane of existence. If you hold the power of life and death then you hold absolute power here in the physical world. Not sure about HAQAL although oddly enough I've seen that word before, although certainly not in the context you think. The Haqal I know is a little crap town in Saudi Arabia near the Jordanian border, definitely not an astral realm. I never bothered to ask if the town's name had any meaning but, if you want a specific etymology for that word then you might start with Arabic.

zero
06-01-2010, 08:02 PM
also 27*3 is 81 the square of 9 as 9 is the square 3, and 27 is the meeting place of both. square meets prime.

9 to kindle, 27 to consume, 81 to extinguish. or perhaps birth, life, death; or air, fire, water.