PDA

View Full Version : a sigil for a pest

kether322
06-30-2010, 04:40 AM
for give me if i miss spell,theres this person that wont leave me alone i have used sigils as a defence to shut them out and it worked 80% i would say,but this person seems half way obsessed so i will try a new method,that i thought up on my own.i will make a sigil of my desire,then do a basic charge and banish then i will grab some basic ground beef ,make the sigil into a small folded piece wich will be neatly place inside the ground beff,then dig a hole in the ground and place it there and cover the hole hopfully as the meat turn to magotts it will give the effect of say shedding old snake skin..........adding more power in 2 diffrent ways but in the same way....

kether322
06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
if i miss spell for give me,i look at the ground beef as symbolic of death or like the tarot card the devil in the wait deck adam and eve chained needing to be freed for a clean slate symbolizing leaving somthing u dont need behind.remember death is rebirth in some case's or symbolically, think of the lvx ritual i.n.r.i those letters in hebrew correspond to death and rebirth.remember magotts are also use to heal and mend wounds.now as for charging and banishing the sigil u can use the death posture by austain osman spare,more modern times it may be peter j carrolls chaos magick iam shure u kno those guys.the basic method is to simply gaze at the sigil for as long as u can, gaze deeper into the sigil and close your eyes to banish it by doing that u send your subconscious commands in a symbolic way to git the job done.but in these more modern times people modify the sigils technique to fit whats effective for them,some people burn them or simply put them some place safe.my point was to use 2 techniques in 1(#1 create sigil use a simple death gaze technique,this would probly be a subjective form of magick in my eye) (#2 the ground beef the sigil buried in the earth gives the operation a whole nother drama sort of a low magick mundane subjective/objective spell remember my sigil will be made to represent death and rebirth(from that person) and the magotts shall do my bidding HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAA we will call it the double whammy effect cya budy!

kether322
07-01-2010, 07:46 PM
it was frater U.D. not p j carroll my bad..............

Metaller
05-18-2011, 06:32 AM
I think it could work, but why using a sigil for this serious stuff? with chaos magic you are able to perform any ritual from any magical discipline. you can go to the astral plane and burn his mind, you could destroy him in ways you don't even imagine. a sigil is really basic stuff in front of what you can really do with chaos.
not long ago someone started noticing that something wasn't right with me, I had success, a bit more money, went better in studies, and all of this in a really small time. obviously it was because I was practicing chaos magic to solve my problems. so he started following me everywhere I went. I didn't notice it inicially but my familiar did and warned me. I recognized him and I let my familiar take control of my body in order to keep moving like I was doing nothing but my real self was going in the astral plane and touching the mind of my follower. from the next day I never had to think about him again. I just erased his suspects and thougts about me so that he would start to act normally again.

Cartoon Character
07-01-2011, 07:34 PM
And gimme back my bullets!