PDA

View Full Version : Lbrp

Chr1989
08-03-2010, 05:43 AM
What can LBRP do for the person? I understand as a kind of mysticism.. Ypu know where the target is to be one with God but what happen with the person who doing it for long time?

umbra1010
08-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I have not done it personally yet, I am still practicing relaxation and visualization/concentration, but from what I gather, there are many benefits. One is to cleanse the ritual room from negative entities, energy, etc. It is also said that your aura will expand from doing such ritual. It will also create many good spiritual benefits such as feeling closer to the divine and its energy. I agree with Donald Kraig is that the LBRP is a test. It will test you to see if you have the willpower to participate in ritual every day. The LBRP is a stepping stone to other rituals. If you do not have the willpower to continue doing the ritual every day, you will most likely not have the willpower to complete multiple rituals everyday later on down the road.

Twilight Siren
09-04-2010, 11:07 PM
i have been doing it many years with the Golden Dawn order, and then the Celtic version with the druid order. i trade off, what the Ceremonial magickian is striving for is to be a full blown God. my husband literally vibrates and a golden light shines around him, i have seen angels and feel much warmth. in each tier you go through a spiritual and physical cleansing, in each passing of the years you begin to clean up old karma and sometimes that is bad, but if you have the tenacity to continue the end reward outweighs all.

I would absolutely LOOOOOVE to learn the Celtic version. Are you at liberty to share? Pretty, pretty please :)

Phnouthis
09-12-2010, 02:17 AM
LBRP does a number of things.

- It is a useful tool in developing self discipline in the magician.

- It exercises the mind

- It strengthens the subtle awareness

- It reconnects the Magician to the current

- It serves as a 'punctuation mark' in hir day

- It places the magicial in a geo-centric balanced state

- It banishes a body or a space

:)

Good response. How would you explain the LBRP as doing all these things? More specifically, how do the visualizations, gestures, vocalizations, etc., come together to produce such effects? Furthermore, how would you interpret the linear structure of the LBRP? I have quoted Octavia but I invite anyone to offer up some answers.

Twilight Siren
09-13-2010, 01:26 AM
AODA.org - The Sphere of Protection (http://aoda.org/Articles/The_Sphere_of_Protection.html)

Thank you!