PDA

View Full Version : Demons Taking Souls

SweetNightmares
08-14-2010, 03:10 AM
I looked through the forum and I didn't see a thread for this, and if I missed it I apologize for reposting. Also, I assume this is where I would post this topic.

I haven't studied demonology very much, but from what I always understood, Hell was a place reserved for those that have sinned or conjured up demons and sold their souls. Does anyone have a different theory to this? Do you think demons could just decide to take your soul, even if there is no wrong doing on your part?

SweetNightmares
08-14-2010, 03:16 PM
This is very true, it will depend on your beliefs. I guess I should have mentioned, let's just say Hell was a real place. Do you think it's possible for something to take your soul even if you have no prior deal, or no reason to truly be there.

I myself am agnostic, but I contemplate many things and many scenarios. It is always interesting to see what others think/believe.

Thanks for your reply Isabeau. :)

Zolroc
01-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Humyn beings create our reality, if we have thought it, if enough people have given energy to a particular paradigm, it exists in the infinite astral as a thought manifestation reality. (we all know how relative and subjective "reality" is, right?) We are all connected to all thoughts and paradigms through the collective unconscious. Hell exists. Unless you completely force a denial of hell or similar paradigms with your ego, you can experience it through astral projection. The feeling of your soul burning is terror unspeakable. I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't chose to go there, although by touching hell, I was later "possessed"(mutual agreement of relationship) by a "demon"(spiritual energy entity) who was the one who led my down in the first place. We can be tools for greater wills/ consciousness than our ego's and, I know at least one of our greater purposes here on earth is to be a conduit for greater things. I am "possessed" but it is a balanced arrangement based on greater "good" will, this relationship couldn't sustain if it wasn't mutual. I do believe these can happen without consent though, if it benefits the greater work.