PDA

View Full Version : interested

wavymouth
08-17-2010, 01:06 AM
interested in posting here as in every category but what kind of satanism is diabolism. like i'm not gonna hurt people for fun and stuff. is that what it is or is it a religion
like laveyan, luciferian, theistic, spiritual, modern etc. please explain this in graphic detail(diabolism and what it means) it is :cool: to find such diversity on this site so much to take in at once! i didn't read the post that says "no diabolists here?" if it says what it is in there please tell me to read it. i know i'm being silly but i'm just
excited to learn.

wavymouth
08-17-2010, 01:11 AM
i know what it is and i'll discuss it if a lonely diabolist wants to discuss the worship of the biblical satan i'm here. can you tell i went to read it right away and learned what it was?!

Kain
08-17-2010, 05:55 PM
The term "Diabolism" has been used many times over the years for many reasons. I use this term to describe the... Orthodox / Really traditional Satanists. Meaning? Satanists who believe in the Bible and worship the Biblical Devil just like MEDIEVAL CHRISTIANS WORSHIPPED GOD!!! In the topic "No Diabolists?" I explain many things about them but youll have to read all pages because I do not explain everything in just one post.

I use the term Diabolism to describe the Real Satanists. Why do I believe that these people are the real Satanists? Because all modern Satanic groups may not believe in the Bible but they all have taken the name "Satan" and used it in their religion from Satan of the Bible, or else only Hebrews should be Satanists because only in Hebrew "Satan" is used as a word to describe an accuser. Besides, Diabolists exist for centuries now. These kinds of Satanism do not exist more than 80 years.

I'm sure you will make your own conclusions after all these about "Diabolists". If you have any more questions I'll be glad to answer.

devakxes
08-17-2010, 10:47 PM
''real satanists'' is ridiculous. That is like Catholicism or any other sect denomination of Christianity saying they are ''the only way''.

Diabolism is a sect of Satanism. Reverse Christianity basically that views that Satan is Lord and will one day win the war in the end, thus taking over Heaven and his followers being exalted.

Kain
08-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Right. But it is the only actual Satanism. The word "Satanism" was taken from the Bible by every "Satanist". Isnt it obvious that the actual Satanists are the ones who believe in the Biblical Satan? Also it's the oldest kind of Satanism. Every 20th Century Satanist used the term "Satanism" just to provoke using the reputation that Diabolists always had.

Light
08-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Hey there Wavymouth.
Maybe reading a bit more into the subject might help..

Satanism , Luciferanism etc..are all paths , so a bit different from how you say or use the word Religion....The paths are all different, as we are individuals we make our own path and will understand things and meanings differently...we read books, learn from other members and people we see in our everyday life...we teach ourselves through being open and learn everyday...there are no 'special' people who tell you what to think or how to beleive or what to beleive in..it is a very personal spiritual path, that you will have to find for yourself, what it means to you and how to apply it in you life....
Hope you'll find what you're seeking.

Blessings...:)

Gemnus32
03-07-2011, 04:28 PM
It occurs to me that if I saw the word, 'diabolism,' my first instinct would be to read something like, 'practice of contact with demonic spirits for the gain of the practitioner.' However, I do understand that in the occult community this definition is usually referred to by other names.