PDA

View Full Version : A new technique in Tarot

Dark Guardian
08-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Wanted to share with you all a very odd phenomenon I discovered while doing readings with my Tarot decks. My first deck was "The Gothic Tarot". I used it for about a year and a half, and later in my practice the energies didn't feel right. I purchased the Reider-Waite deck second. After a few readings with it, I found out that it gave me answers through a different point of view. I tried reading the same question with each deck, and discovered that each one presented the situation in a different path, a more dark one, and a good one. For example, if the question was: "What should I do to success in life?" The Gothic Deck stated that I should try and make as much money as possible, use any means I have, and every person I know for that matter. "The Devil" was present in such a spread obviously. The Reider-Waite deck showed a more subtle way, it stated that I should accomplish things with my skill and knowledge, that I should do what I love, and through that, my success shall come.
After some thinking and counseling, I started a new technique. I shuffled each deck separately, using the same question. I concentrated on both decks, while the left focused on the Gothic, and the right on the Waite. After feeling one deck calling louder, I started a Celtic Cross using cards from both decks, starting from the louder deck.
For my surprise, even though such a reading required more energy from me, I found out that the readings were indeed a lot more accurate.

Just a personal experience I wanted to share with you.
Would be happy to hear your opinions on the matter.

QueenBeeBeeMarie
08-25-2010, 07:52 PM
Okay,well what would a Manga Tarot's point of view be?That's what I have.

QueenBeeBeeMarie
08-26-2010, 04:41 PM
could it be that you just have to get the right Tarot deck for you?The one that is properly aligned with your energies?

Dark Guardian
03-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Yes it could be... As I can see the Reider deck suits my energies better, or so it seems.