PDA

View Full Version : Gold charms and Puss in Boots

Kazahel
09-02-2010, 04:28 PM
I've had two weird dreams over the last two nights that I think are linked and after looking up infomation on Puss in Boots only today.. I found it interesting. Have a read if you like and tell me what you maybe think it means..

The first dream was on the 1st September.. I call it Gold Charms..

I was near where my son goes to his school for his other seperate class and there was many people there(parents I guess). For some reason I was wearing my old gold wedding ring and I placed it in my mouth. After it was there for a few moments I noticed something else in my mouth and so I spat out four little silver rings that looked like thicker versions of the sleeper earring. When I did this I was shocked and I told a passerby about it and then someone else overheard me and said that they had lost four silver earrings and that they must be his.

So I gave them back and I said I didnt know how they got into my mouth. Then I think I mustve still had the wedding ring in my mouth and every now and then I would feel a second object and I would spit it out. The next maybe 15 to 20 times though I spat out small solid 24 carrot gold charms like off charm braclettes. I spat out a rams head and one of a dear which had a bird(a dove above the dear joining to form an oval shape)and all these different charms. There was one of the crown which is on coins(crown of england or whatever it is)and others I forget now. No-one believed me when I was telling them what was happening and I was telling them it was a miracle and they just thought it was like a magic trick. So it was alittle frustrating getting them to believe me but I didnt care much because I was the one spitting out the gold.

Then at one stage I was angry at something and when I spat out the next gold charm it was of animal teeth which were clenched like biting. They looked like dinosaur teeth or something kinda scary and so I spat out one gold animal teeth but after awhile and while still being angry the gold faded to silver. I started to spit out silver objects which started with silver teeth like the gold. I spat out ones like little fairies, swords and knights and a joust and more english/german things. Like knights in armour and winged fae kinda things and they all were silver. So I spat silver things out when I was angry and gold when I was not.

Then I took out the wedding ring from my mouth and it had faded to half silver but I placed it back in because I wanted to keep spitting out these charms because I knew it was a miracle(I didnt know I was dreaming)but everyone else kinda ignored me after awhile just thinking it was a magic trick and an illusion. In the end I had about 40-50 of them maybe, all gold(I dont think I bothered to pick up the silver ones). I had so many that it was going to take two hands to hold them all because they were falling out of the left hand.

Then a demon came out of the fire that was near us and I dont remember much more after that.. just thinking that they had accidently summoned one.

Then in the second dream the next night.. so 2nd September I had a lucid dream(somewhat gory).. This one I call Puss in Boots..

It started with me finding my ceiling groud ball popped and after asking my son about it he said he hit it against the wall which had a nail in it. I was annoyed and so he played out the front yard but it was 1:01 in the morning and I thought wtf. So I asked him why and he said because I was being a jerk about the broken ball. Then we went into his room and there was a window which led directly into another guys house and he was sitting there looking into my sons room. I asked him about it and he said it was his land and he can do what he likes and so I told him I will brick up my side tomorrow and he said I couldnt do that. So I said "man I must be dreaming or something" and then I actually thought about it and so I checked reality by looking at the digital clock and turning away and seeing the time had gone backwards when I looked again.

So I knew I was dreaming.. so I grabbed this smartass and pulled him over to my side and twisted his head until I broke his neck(which always grosses me out). Then I went outside and I saw three black hell hounds(like black wolves)with demonish eyes come running at me like they were going to eat me, so I ran back into the room and grabbed two buttlefly knives. I opened the door again and the first one leapt at me and so I held both blades out and double stabbed its neck because of how it lept onto them(trying to go for my throat). Then I started to cut its head off to make sure this hell hound was dead and after almost going all the way through(which was yuck too)I threw it on the floor.

Then another lept at me and I did the same thing again but didnt bother to cut its neck so much because it was dead anyway. Then I went back inside the room and an old friend was there and I was thinking about grabbed throwing knives and kama's but I decided I would stick with my favorites and so I opened the door and killed the last hell wolf thing in the same manner. After this there was another dog like a light brown doberman that came inside and there was many others outside of other kinds of dogs and I looked at it and motioned for it to leave or suffer the same fate. So it left and all the dogs left.

Then I was attacked by a character off a t.v show and he attacked me with butterfly knives and cut the back of my right hand but I ducked the second strike and double stabbed him in the heart. I went to go back into the room to close and lock the door but then a small lady who was wearing a star trek uniform was saying she was a friend and to let her in, so I did and we talked about something but I forget what.

Then I went outside again by walking through walls like a ghost would and a magpie bird swooped me and I thought 'aw man even the birds are attacking me now.' lol. But it was only one and once.

Then because I knew I was dreaming I thought I would ask my car to go to the shops for me to buy me some drinks and so I made my car like an automatic. lol. So it drove away. I tried to fly but crashed so I thought I would climb a tree instead and I climbed really high and broke the top of it and came crashing down. So I thought I would try my old fail safe method of flying which I call the hover technique which is where you take off like an airplane. I lay down on the road and as I was taking off like it was a runway, my car came around the corner and right in my way. So I flew straight through it like I was a ghost and took off pretty high.

I did a technique I've only just learned where I looked really far away into the clouds and so I flew fast towards them and really high and I came to a castle made of cloud in the sky. I flew to the top of it where birds were and over the wall instead of the going to the front door and when I went inside I slid down a helta skelta slide. As I was sliding down I was saying to my son, who I think who was with me, that this was my castle and its being minded for now.

When I reached the bottom of the slide a orange cat came walking out standing on two legs and it held a top hat(like a magicians hat)and some boots. It placed the hat down on the floor and sat inside it and then placed the boots on its head. lol. So I said to my son that this must be the puss in boots and we laughed.

Then somehow I was in a shopping center and I was flying through walls and things and I tried to fly into a t.v set but couldnt(I kept bouncing off) but I flew through(like a ghost)everything else. I even leaned against a wall and turned it into rubber and was bouncing on it for a joke. I saw a girl in her 20's and I thought she was very pretty so I went up to her and kissed her because it was my dream so I wasnt shy. Later after walking through more walls I saw her further away and so I flew after her and I flew through actual people inorder to get to her. She was inside a large cane basket(like a snake charmers basket) and was about to put the lid on and I said she can never hide from me and kissed her neck like a vampire(meaning to seduce her), which was meant in a friendly way.

Anyway I read a little about Puss in Boots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puss_in_Boots) today and what he does in the story and I thought it went ok with both these dreams. I have never read anything about Puss in Boots before and only know what you see in Shrek and even then I dont remember much at all of the movie, just a sword carrying cat. So I thought with the wedding ring in the first dream etc and the ending with the girl.. it was kinda fitting to the actual story of Puss in Boots.

Kazahel
09-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Antonio Banderas played Puss and boots in Shrek.

Yes thats true. And Puss in Boots was quite the character as he seemd in my dream. I never think of Puss in Boots hey so it really came out of the blue for me. It was odd and I havent seen a Shrek movie for years.

I've had a heap of lucid dreams lately too. Last night I had 8 in a row and I was actually counting them while I was sleeping and remembering certain parts from each dream during another dream so I wouldnt forget in the morning. I wont post last nights dreams because they are quite long and not for the thread but I flew to the clouds again and was in a city in the clouds which had pyramids of cloud and ocean of cloud. I flew over Anubis and waved at him which is interesting because my 9yr old son gave me a ankh last night as a fathers day present(he didnt know what it meant though and randomly picked it and said it was the last one left). And I have had an Ibis visiting my front yard quite often lately for food(lived here for 7 years without seeing one before). Anyway I looked up a pic of anubis and saw he carries an ankh which isnt something I consciously remember although maybe my subconcsious does. Either way it was weird but a very nice fathers day gift.