PDA

View Full Version : The principles of Luciferianism.

devakxes
09-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Obviously there are many kinds of Luciferianism and so there are little differences here and there... but this was something written by The Order of the Luciferian Sword which explains the collective principles in Luciferianism.

Luciferian Principles

The Luciferian is a superior illuminated being, and stands above idol worshipers.
The Luciferians is proud of being all that is.
The Luciferian is free to do as he wishes while accepting the consequences.
The Luciferian is a person who strives for wealth, and lives in prosperity.
The Luciferian accepts his carnal primordial nature as it is, and glorifies it.
The Luciferian is merciful on those who have proven themselves worthy to him.
The Luciferian is cruel and wrathful to those who have proven themselves worthy.
The Luciferian imagines and theorises, but is firmly grounded in reality.
The Luciferian respects Mind, Body and Spirit.
The Luciferian does not convert, Luciferianism is only for the elite, unlike Christianity where you may convert every fool that you come across.
The Luciferian loves the earth and the sun, the stars and nature.
The Luciferian respects people of abrahamic faiths, and accepts their inferior existance.
The Luciferian puts reason, the self and common sense squarely above god.
The Luciferian has no fear, be that of hell fire or thunder bolt.
The Luciferian whole heartedly accepts science and human inguenuity, as the most holy of principles.
The Luciferian has but one mortal enemy, ignorance.
The Luciferian exalts the throne of man, on top of the rotting corpse of the abrahamic god.
The Luciferian is held back by one person only, the self.
The Luciferian has a sun burning inside of him, thus he may shine brighter than the subhumans.
The Luciferian has a free heart, clean soul and a mind of purity (free of abrahamic vile).
The Luciferian is perfect, perfection is a constant state of improvement.
The Luciferian accepts spirituality, not as "spiritual pipe dreams" or "nonsensical hocus pocus", but rather as a science waiting to be discovered by the pure of mind.
The Luciferian is might incarnate, a god in the flesh, the highest expression of life in this world.
The most beautiful thing in Terra are the men and women who walk upon her.
The ugliest thing in Terra is stratified religion and dead idols.
Keep your words of wisdom in the shadows, the light is not for those who are without. Lest you regret it sorely.

Baah_Baah_Black_Sheep
09-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Beautiful.

Baah_Baah_Black_Sheep
09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Even though I believe in entities who possess great power and knowledge, I do not consider them "high gods." We are all "gods" to begin with, some of us just realize it sooner.

Kenaz
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Wow thats amazing i rather like that xD

devakxes
09-30-2010, 08:05 AM
I believe in Gods... but I don't bow down and worship them. I take the stance of Nastika for the most part. I believe true gods do not require human attention in order to exist.

Some of them I think are archetypes or thought-forms...

I believe everything including rocks have a spark of divinity except that in Man the spark of divinity is active. Thus I don't understand why I should focus on a God and following ''rules'' when none of it illuminates me.

I like to think of it as an example of what Helena Petrovna Blavatsky said
She said that say Man is an Ant... and this Ant spends all of his life building an ant-hill... which in the amount of days to make it - would appear years. Then suddenly an actual human being comes around and stomps on it. To the ant - this ant-hill was impenetrable from other insects and thus was impermeable, thus to the ant... seeing this Giant do that... they may think it is a God or divine justice... where in reality it was a man who was just passing by minding his own business.

There are beings who are ''higher'' than us but they have responsibilities that though it grants them more freedom in some cases, it also limits them. Humans being Self-Conscious have to take care of the planet lest the human race die off in the future. The draw back is that we have preferences and know ''good and evil''... what brings pleasure and pain, progress and disorder, etc. Animals though, not being as self-conscious as us... don't have the proper mind in order to have the responsibility of helping the earth and such.

''In that final look, does the deer forgive the wolf?''
Yes. Because it doesn't have the self-consciousness of a human. Wolves typically kill out of necessity and the deer simply follows Nature. Sure it may struggle a bit as is natural... it will run... but once it sees death it immediately gives up. Not like a human would if aliens with technology better than us would come and start war with us. We'd fight to the death even if we felt hopeless.

That is what makes Man divine... his Mind, which in turn has begun the activation of his soul.

thisoldhippy420
11-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Obviously there are many kinds of Luciferianism and so there are little differences here and there... but this was something written by The Order of the Luciferian Sword which explains the collective principles in Luciferianism.

Luciferian Principles

The Luciferian is a superior illuminated being, and stands above idol worshipers.
The Luciferians is proud of being all that is.
The Luciferian is free to do as he wishes while accepting the consequences.
The Luciferian is a person who strives for wealth, and lives in prosperity.
The Luciferian accepts his carnal primordial nature as it is, and glorifies it.
The Luciferian is merciful on those who have proven themselves worthy to him.
The Luciferian is cruel and wrathful to those who have proven themselves worthy.
The Luciferian imagines and theorises, but is firmly grounded in reality.
The Luciferian respects Mind, Body and Spirit.
The Luciferian does not convert, Luciferianism is only for the elite, unlike Christianity where you may convert every fool that you come across.
The Luciferian loves the earth and the sun, the stars and nature.
The Luciferian respects people of abrahamic faiths, and accepts their inferior existance.
The Luciferian puts reason, the self and common sense squarely above god.
The Luciferian has no fear, be that of hell fire or thunder bolt.
The Luciferian whole heartedly accepts science and human inguenuity, as the most holy of principles.
The Luciferian has but one mortal enemy, ignorance.
The Luciferian exalts the throne of man, on top of the rotting corpse of the abrahamic god.
The Luciferian is held back by one person only, the self.
The Luciferian has a sun burning inside of him, thus he may shine brighter than the subhumans.
The Luciferian has a free heart, clean soul and a mind of purity (free of abrahamic vile).
The Luciferian is perfect, perfection is a constant state of improvement.
The Luciferian accepts spirituality, not as "spiritual pipe dreams" or "nonsensical hocus pocus", but rather as a science waiting to be discovered by the pure of mind.
The Luciferian is might incarnate, a god in the flesh, the highest expression of life in this world.
The most beautiful thing in Terra are the men and women who walk upon her.
The ugliest thing in Terra is stratified religion and dead idols.
Keep your words of wisdom in the shadows, the light is not for those who are without. Lest you regret it sorely.

I agree with alot of these tenets. However, I'm into alot of the indulgence stuff that LaVey taght. Thats why I refer to myself as an independent satanist.

devakxes
11-18-2010, 09:23 PM
They are very similar, except Luciferianism tends to be more steeped into the occult and more spiritual than Lavey Satanism. I do have respect for Lavey Satanism though since it was the starting point for a lot of satanic/luciferian groups.

thisoldhippy420
11-19-2010, 12:21 AM
They are very similar, except Luciferianism tends to be more steeped into the occult and more spiritual than Lavey Satanism. I do have respect for Lavey Satanism though since it was the starting point for a lot of satanic/luciferian groups.

I'm into accepting the idea of forces greater than man but I'm not sure if I'm ready to flip the coin and call myself luciferian completely yet. This why I call myself independent with LaVayin/Lucefarian lenings. I want to hold out until I feel comfortable that I have all the facts as well as a solid understaning of whats there.

dead.venus.blue
12-12-2010, 01:32 AM
"The Luciferian respects people of abrahamic faiths, and accepts their inferior existance."

Awww do I have to respect them? lol

Light
12-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Yes, we do and accept their inferior existance.
It becomes irrelevant what others believe in, everyone has their own path/faith/belief/religion. We are all unique, what matters is what we can learn from others to better ourselves. If the information is of no use to us, we simply dismiss it, as it has no relevance to us.

treanterhardt
01-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Define Divine

EtuMalku
01-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Theistic Luciferianism in my opinion is BS.
The Luciferian Being is part of the Whole of the LHP.
The Principle of Lucifer is what One is after, not the Abrahamic personification of a Fallen Angel.
This Principle is one of intellectual gnosis and Spiritual evolution towards Becoming Self-Deified.

devakxes
01-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Theistic Luciferianism being... I'm assuming... the idea of worshiping Lucifer as an actual being?

How do you view these ''principles''? Do you see them as archetypes or as functions of the human psyche? Do you see them as ''principles'' such as in the hermetic kybalion?

I don't want to necessarily say I ''worship'' Lucifer since I don't follow his Will. I follow my own Will and worship the divinity (Kia - Consciousness/Will) within me.
I would like to say that Lucifer is a being but Lucifer is far greater than a human being can truly understand as a ''being''. Certainly not an anthropomorphic being or some being that looks like an angel (though the sub-conscious may portray Him as such.)

Iza
09-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Actually we are the adversary. While these writers depict what they think ot feel is the gospel, they are only putting their opinions to influences the masses. Michael Ford ain't all that he says he is. He is an author and attracts that which wants to gravitate to him.

Light
09-24-2011, 09:32 PM
This link might be of interest:
http://www.lucipedia.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Belasko
09-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Good Light. Love you Emma.

Justinfh
10-04-2011, 03:06 AM
I believe in Gods...

What is a god? I don't believe in Gods because the term god has become such an abstract concept; everybody has their own idea of what a god is. For me, these gods are personifications of the different aspects of nature. However, I do believe in other worldly entities. I'm not talking about spirits of the dead, but living beings from other worlds. Call them angels, demons, gods, aliens, whatever.

Belasko
10-04-2011, 09:14 AM
What is a god? I don't believe in Gods because the term god has become such an abstract concept; everybody has their own idea of what a god is. For me, these gods are personifications of the different aspects of nature. However, I do believe in other worldly entities. I'm not talking about spirits of the dead, but living beings from other worlds. Call them angels, demons, gods, aliens, whatever.

Then why are you here, and what are you doing in the occult?

Iza
10-04-2011, 10:31 PM
As Mrs. Peel has stated all are in the astral and are waiting.